• Published 19th Apr 2016
  • 3,932 Views, 85 Comments

My Stallion, Soarin - The Abyss



After going months without the touch of another stallion, Thunderlane desires the emotional and physical bond that only lovers share. After seeing Soarin at a bar, he takes a chance and ends up finding that even celebrities crave what he does: love.

  • ...
33
 85
 3,932
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )
jxj

Good chapter, I'm looking forward to the new update schedule. That ice cream sounds awesome, I need to find somewhere nearby that makes it. I've never had much luck with homemade ice cream. In other news, paparazzi are horrible people regardless of species.

It's a really nice story so far, I would love to see it continue.

Great chapter!:rainbowkiss:

:yay:

more plz. :twilightsmile:

I am terrrrrrible at comments, worse at complimenting stories after reading them and utterly painful at keeping up with blogs and whatnot.
However, I wanted to post this because the story is brilliant; it's well written, it's funny, it has arousing yet endearing moments and the characters are likeable with their own personalities.
I'd love to know what happens next but for now can I just say thanks for keeping me, as a reader and daydreamer, entertained and engaged.
All good things,
Some guy.

So...

I'm not sure what to say here, but I want to commit to commenting on every chapter of this story just to reinforce you writing more.

I'm actually really enjoying this story so far. As a straight male, the clop part when it comes doesn't interest me, but I really like the way you're building their relationship before that part happens.

You are a good author, and this is a very cute story. I'd hate to see it cancelled.

These two are pretty dare adorable as a couple. Please keep writing... pretty please

please dont cancel this story

in <3 with this story. please dont stop!

I love the combination of shyness and confidence from Thunderlane.
The interactions between them are so cute as well.
Please don't cancel this! :heart:

I love this story!!!:heart::rainbowkiss: and that's very rare :raritywink: (get it?!:pinkiehappy:)
10/10 would read it again!!!.....TWICE!!!! :twilightsmile::raritywink:

7393555 when will the next chapter come out?

Please do more! This fic absolutely adorable, and I'm sure will get hot as HELL.

I hope you continue this, this is wonderful :)

Please come out with more cute gay ponies :fluttercry:

Cute budding relationship between flawed characters. More, please.

So....
When can we expect an update to this story? :)

Why Cancelled?

Why was this canceled?

Login or register to comment