• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,547 Views, 76 Comments

Honor and Friendship - The-Black-Knight



A Sangheili Stealth Operative, after his ship was attacked by the Brutes, finds himself on a strange world of Equine-Human like creatures. After they had rescued him from the crashed ship, the Sangheili will now have to find a way to survive.

Comments ( 46 )

ahh, nothing says 'good day' like punting the Flim Flam Brothers

7149371 Oh yes. *sips tea* Imagine how much brighter Aythai'Vadam's day is going to be, after punting those annoying twins.

:yay::rainbowlaugh:

"We have a lawyer!"
"And we have a Sangheili.":ajsmug:

7150490 Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, you're forgetting Flipyap and Easy D:

7152061 Heh... Meant to make Easy plain adorable while Flipyap that crazy funny guy everyone knows and loves.

my god yes

Great work I can't wait to read more.

Are you still working on this story?

Meh... I still kinda wanna see if there are more survivors... maybe a M'Galekgolo? Hmmm~? *Wink, wink*

More?:unsuresweetie:

*starts mining in hopes of finding a new chapter*

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine the Goofy yell coming from those two as they go flying from the farm.

Quick question, what's Flipyapp gonna do about his gas tank, I doubt he has spares lying around base. So he's gonna run out of gas to breath eventually, is Twilight capable of reproducing the same air the grunt needs to breath?

Wish this story got a update. Please tell me this fic isn't dead!!!

8311481
Due to me working two jobs atm, its hard to find time to write, even my own novels xD bare with me!

8311466
Simple answer.... They breathe methane. Do you know how easy it is to get such things? :D

8311911
Science isn't my strong point:twilightsheepish:

8312003
Methane is actually pretty common, and from what I can gather, it's a greenhouse gas, so it's gotta be pretty easy to obtain.

7803767
HEY CAN I MINE WITH YOU I GOT MEH POWER PICK AXE AND EVERYTHING! :pinkiecrazy:

The sound of metal hitting metal echoed, twice, before Aythai’Vadam’s voice boomed. “ And stay out, you worthless cowards! ” Then, the Flim Flam Brothers crashed on to the ground, the Sangheili’s footprint imbedded in their asses.

So...he drop kicked them? Or did they get kicked out one after the other?

8464100
He gave them each a kick so hard, they made the Goofy cry.

8464149
But he only has two feet...so did he kick one and then the other, or did he somehow get them both in the same go?

8464514
Have you seen the size of a Sangheili's foot? @.@ they can punt a normal sized person's torso with one foot. Film and Flam are described as rather slim individuals, even in the show they are rather thin. When it comes to that, he could either punt them both at the same time, or quickly boot them one at a time. Though, I would go one at a time, to make more logical sense.

8464520
Well, I can confirm that I am an idiot. I forgot that the story revolves around a sangheili not a Spartan...gorramit brain.

I have no idea how I forgot that he was a sangheili...but I'm pretty sure I should go get my head examined.

8464566
Youre perfectly fine, friend xD kinda unexpected, since most of my stories are human based (if you do not count Space Marines, since they are genetic super humans)

This is a nice story.

7773029
I enjoy this story so much, it has the least amount of errors I've ever seen in a fimfiction story.
Please, never stop writing

Comment posted by Scrolls deleted Feb 5th, 2018

Are you going to continue this story? Because I like it and it's been keeping me in suspense for the next chapter.

this story is awesome plus big fan of the elites and any more chapters coming

8966730
When I’m actually able to focus on fanfics xD

Comment posted by Scrolls deleted Aug 9th, 2018

Get the defibrillator , we need to revive this masterpiece!

Please do more, I just found this story and I love it! :fluttercry:

I like your story keep up the good work.

Please update this story
Because I’m laughing 😂 my butt off at the characters interaction with their surroundings

god, was there a mass Exodus from this site in 2015-16, so many of the incomplete books I'm coming across were dropped during that time. And for f***** sake why can't I sort by completed

Login or register to comment