• Published 27th Mar 2016
  • 2,049 Views, 27 Comments

YHaY: Who the Hell Do You Think I Am?! - DJSkywalker



Kamina finds himself in a strange, new world after his sacrifice, only to find himself on a one way ticket to slavery if he isn't careful. These ponies just don't know who the hell they're messing with!

  • ...
12
 27
 2,049
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Ouch, that's gonna smart in the morning for those two!

Wow been awhile huh? I like this soooooo FAV!

This human isn't like the rest; he knows how to fight, how to plan, and... how to give gripping emotional speeches!

And why would the people listen to you?
Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.

From Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Aw, hell yeah. I haven't seen a lot of Gurren Lagann crossovers on this site, but this one is gooooooood. Keep up the good work!

I took one look at the title and burst into laughter~
Must. Read. Now.

Well, you got Kamina's narration right. That's worth following a story for.

7070997 Thanks. I'm trying my best.

7294993
Griffith dragged him and his army to hell to sacrifice them so he could become a dark Prince. Guts was the last one to die because he went down swinging with his broken sword.

Kamina always makes me feel awesome no matter what I see him in. His high spirits and rough personality make anyone want to pump their fist into the air.
Love the story and really hope for a new chapter soon.

Okay, awesome story man! We really need more Tenga Toppa Guren lagun around this sight. Even through your story has been here for... eh, to lazy to look it up. Anyway, really hopin' for another chapter someday! This story is, again, really good!

When you update this again waited like 8 years

11906858
Eventually I hope to come back to this. I'm still slowly rebuilding my writing skills with my current remake, but once I feel confident again, I hope to return to all these other stories I put on hold.

11906860
Will wait as always than

Login or register to comment