• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 2,432 Views, 52 Comments

Injustice: Gods among Equestria - Shazam 25



In another world, Princess Celestia rule Equestria with an Iron hoof after her soon to be husband will kill. No one question her rule, expect her sister, Princess Luna

  • ...
8
 52
 2,432

The Night Princess

Elsewhere

There was a fight going on near the gates of Canterlot Castle. Prince Blueblood has untied all of the Mane Six and the Princess enemies in to attacking the Canterlot Gates. Twilight was busy dealing with Trixie using a shield to block one of Trixie magic attacks. Rainbow Dash zoom though the sky chasing after Gilda. Before Gilda try to trick Rainbow into diving into a pink cloud. Rainbow stop in time and growl. She knew who it was behind that. Before she could even guess, Gilda zoom past her and Rainbow took chase once more. Twilight fire her own spell that hit Trixie's at the same time.

"Trixie, stop it! There no point of this fight!" Twilight said.

She knew there was a point, but she need to get some one to talk.

"Trixie doesn't have to say anything thing to you! You think Trixie is stupid?" Trixie said back.

"We never said that Sugah. You did."

Before Trixie could do anything she was knock away and slam into the walls. Applejack walk over and tried her legs up as Twilight put a block spell over her horn to stop her from escaping.

"Where everypony else?" Twilight asked.

"Turn out this was a distraction. Some of the others made castle, but Princess Celestia and the others are dealing with them." Applejack said.

"Let help Rainbow Dash get Gilda and head to the castle before things get to bad out here." Twilight said.

"Right behind ya, after I take care of Flim and Flam." Applejack said as she turn to the two brothers using another one of their crazy machines.

Twilight sight hoping the others will be fine.

"Don't know worry Twilight, the others are doing fine." Celestia said as she flew down to her.

Before the two could doing anything else they hear a loud stomp and turn to see another familiar enemy.

"Tirek!" Celestia growl and change at him only to be knock away.

Twilight sigh and fire a magic that Tirek that he block, but was hit by a punch from Celestia who recover.


Inside the castle, there was a min-fight going on, the rest of the Mane Six and their enemies. Shining Armor was fight Chrysalis as the CMC were fighting King Sombra with Candace by their side as the Cake Twins were fighting Kul'as, a being from another dimension. The CMC and Cake Twins were hit by an aging spell and they starting use their new bodies to help with the fight. Scootaloo land a surprise hit on Kul'as before Sweetie Belle use her magic to hold him still. Apple Bloom give him a power buck, but he threw the three back when he broke out of Sweetie's magic hold.

"I thought we have this mess clean up by now." Scootaloo told her fellow CMC.

"Hey were Cutie Mark Crusaders, not miracle workers." Sweetie told her as the three charge at him.

Candace knock Sombra away from her and watch as the Cake Twins started hitting him back and forth each other like it was a game. Candace had her horn glow before getting in contract with the one pony that wasn't here.

Aunt Luna you there? She asked in thought

Chapter 1 Princess Luna

I'm here, Candace. I'm away to the Maximization Prison. I have to be sure he didn't get out. Luna answered back.

He can wait...Darn! Blueblood is here! I got to stop him. Candace said.

Do what you can, I'll be there after I check on the prison. Luna told her and flew as fast as she could.


It didn't take Luna long to reach the prison and she was greeted by one of the workers.

"We keep an eye on the prisoners like you order, they haven't been move and even he hasn't said anything." The worker told her.

The reach the door holding the one prisoner that Luna was hoping didn't get out. The worker took out his keys and was about to open the door before Luna stop him. She move her head down and the saw a wire that would had been hit it they open the door. Luna use a freeze spell that froze the wire and tap it, causing it to break. The worker push open the door and saw there fireworks in the room along with a dummy holding a sign that said, "HAHA! Have a nice Show, on me!"

"How did Discord do this?" The worker asked.

"He didn't, the real trap..." Luna said before putting a shield around them as two lightning bolts hit it.

"...is behind us." Luna finish.

Soon another pony step out and Luna knew who it was. It was Lightning Dust. Rainbow told her what back at the Wonderbolts Academy and Lightning Dust was after revenge and will take down anyone who try's and stop her.

"Princess Luna, wasn't expecting you here." Lightning Dust said before charging at her.

Luna quickly started to block Lightning Dust attacks and return some of her own. Luna could tell that Lightning Dust had some training, since she could keep up with her. The two kept blocking and countering each other attacks until Luna found a opening and headbutt Lightning Dust away.

"So, help out Blueblood now?" Luna asked.

"Heh, his bits don't matter to me, but to get back at Rainbow Dash wasn't something I was going to pass up and as a bonus, I get to try my hoof at fighting one of the princess." She said.

Princess Luna Vs. Lightning Dust

Lightning Dust started by charging at Luna who jump over her. Luna buck Lightning Dust in the back before turning around and threw a 10-hit combo that push Lightning Dust back. She recover and was able to land a 3-hit combo, before knocking Luna in the air. Lightning Dust jump after her but Luna recover and knock her back to the ground. Luna landed on her hooves and pick Lightning Dust up and flew into the air a bit. She spin around and and threw her back on the ground. Lightning Dust ran up to Luna as she landed and try to punch her, but Luna push her back.

"Think you can take on a Princess?" Luna asked.

"I think so!" Lightning Dust said.

Both of them charge at each other, throwing a punch. Luna wave her punch over Lightning Dust and hit her first showing she won the clash. Lightning Dust was daze and Luna ready her special move.

Nightmare Moon's Return!

Luna fire a beam at Lightning Dust who disappear in it. Lightning was the attack by the shadows before she saw Nightmare Moon in front of her. She zoom up to her and before biting her and carrying her away. It return back to the prison with Lightning Dust on the ground too weak to fight any more.

"Sorry Lightning, no bonus for you." Luna said and walk away.

Luna wasn't sure where Discord had gone, but she knew she had to warn the other.

Candace you there? Candace? Luna call out in thought, but got no answer.

Luna knew she had to get back to the castle. The others could need her help, Discord can wait for now.


High in the air, Spike was chasing after Garble. Spike had a growing spout and was now a teenage dragon and had his wings. The two dragons breath fire at each other, Garble's being red and Spike's green, to overpower the other. But Spike broke though and stop Garble in his tracks. Spike use that time to fly up and hit Garble towards the ground.

Rainbow Dash and Gilda had each other in a hoof-talon hold, before Rainbow got her right hoof free and punch Gilda across the face. While Gilda try to recover from the hit, Rainbow look up and smile.

"Have a nice trip.", Rainbow said as Garble slam into Gilda, "see ya next fall!"

Both the dragon and the griffin slam on the ground as Applejack was able to stop Flim and Flam machine by taking out a gear that let the hold thing run. The two brother try to talk their way out, but Applejack slam their heads together, knocking them out.

"Well, that take care of them." Applejack said, hopping off the machine only to get hit by Twilight who was thrown by Tirek.

Celestia shine her horn brightly in for of Tirek, blinding him. She use that time to hit Tirek away, before Twilight recover and fire a powerful spell she knew.

"This is taking forever! We need to warp this up and get to the castle." Twilight said annoy.

"Agree." Celestia said and the two Alicorns flew up to him, giving him two magic power punches.


Candace place a shield around as she block her 52nd time and possibly many more times remove cousin's blast. Prince Blueblood was wearing magic armor that made him as strong as Celestia and Candace was having trouble.

"How dare you betray us Blueblood! We're family!" Candace shouted.

"You forget Candace. I'm not a Alicorn. And I had it with my Aunts rule. It time for me to rule." He said and fire another power spell at her.

Candace was quickly push out of the way by Fluttershy who was hiding during the fight. Now Fluttershy has shallow her fear somewhat and stood ready to help.

"Ha, what could can you do?" Blueblood laugh at the shaking pegasus.

"I dislike fighting, but I dislike you even more!" Fluttershy said bravely.

Blueblood smile and fire another spell that Candace block in time. Before Fluttershy could move, Blueblood grab her in his magic and slam her into Candace.

"Now, if there no more interruptions..." He said before feeling a powerful and familiar magic.

Blueblood turn and saw Princess Luna appear appear in a bright light that sighs of a teleport spell was cast.

"Took me almost two minutes to find your magic, dear nephew. Not bad." Luna explain.

"Heh, I try. Chrysalis?" Blueblood said and call out to the Changeling Queen.

Chrysalis was able to get the CMC's from behind and turn to see Luna. Though she wanted Twilight as part of her revenge, she can be please on taking down one of the princesses.

"Princess Luna, I never had the change to fight you. I take you heard that I beat your sister?" Chrysalis said.

"Yes, but you lost to Shining Armor and Candace and was blown away." Luna smile.

Chrysalis growl and the two ready themselves.

Princess Luna Vs. Chrysalis

Chrysalis started by firing a beam at Luna that she block with a shield spell. Chrysalis charge Luna, who block a punch and jump over her and landed on Chrysalis's back. She stood back up and threw a punch that caught Luna off guard, before grabbing her and taking her form and fire a magic blast at her. Chrysalis change back and slam into Luna, but Luna push her away and fire a magic blast back at her, knocking her back. Luna threw a punch, but Chrysalis push it back as the two got ready to charge.

"You can not beat the Queen of the Changelings!!!" Chrysalis yell.

"My niece did." Luna smirk.

The two charge at each other, Luna's punch waving over Chrysalis horn, winning the clash. Before Chrysalis could recover, Luna land a 20-hit combo on her, knocking her out.

Luna look around and saw that the others were turning the tables. They were wining.

"Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Kul'as, you're all alone now, dear nephew." Luna said.

"Most rulers are." He replied.

"That enough! Stand down." Luna order.

"Sorry Aunt Luna, but I have a throne with my name on it." Blueblood said and started to walk up to her.

Luna fire a spell that hit Blueblood magic armor. He just scoff and smile.

"That was weak, Aunt Luna. You can do better then that." He said.

Blueblood kept walking to Luna and Luna kept firing spells at him. One spell was stronger then the last and it hurt Blueblood.

"DAMN YOU!" Blueblood shouted and stared to walk faster.

Luna kept firing her spells until she charge the last one and fire it. Blueblood was knock back.

"You're pushing your luck! I'm the rightful ruler of this land." He shouted.

"I think it time for you to have a time out." Luna said.

Princess Luna Vs. Prince Blueblood

Blueblood starting by running at Luna, who jump over him and kick him once she landed. Blueblood turn but Luna quickly landed a 5-hit combo, before he broke through. Blue grab Luna and threw her back at the ground before stomping on her and kick her away. Luna jump up and fire a magic blast that knock Blueblood back. Luna ran up and headbutted him. Luna the grab and pick him up and flew into the air a bit. She spin around and and threw him back on the ground. Blueblood stood and push Luna back.

"Pass the crown on Aunt Luna." Blueblood told her.

"Not to you." Luna said.

The two charge at each other, Luna's punch waving over Blueblood magic, winning the clash. Luna waste no time and land another 20-hit combo and knock Blueblood to the ground.

"Try this spell, dear nephew." Luna said and soon her spell was cast.

Blueblood's magic armor fade and he alone with the rest of the villains were tied up. Luna smile, seeing that they have won. In no time she contract Celestia to give her a report.

"I knew Blueblood was trying to take over the throne. You did well on stopping him." She said through the magic's link.

"How are things at your end sister?" Luna asked.

"Everypony else is taking the rest of the villains away and I'm returning Tirek deep inside of Tartarus." Celestia answered.

"Make sure it very deep inside Tartarus." Luna noted.

No sooner then the last villain was taking away, minus Blueblood, did Luna's horn started to at up. She quickly scan for the reason and soon found it.

"I have a powerful spell here. It strong enough to wipe this city out in seconds. But we lock away all powerful spells away. Wait, I sense two beings at the source. Discord is there!" Luna said before gasping in surprise.

The others gasp as well before Blueblood chuckle. They turn him as he smile.

"I can see the headlines now, "Lord of Chaos destroys million's. The princesses and bearers dead"." Blueblood said.

"You gave him the destroyer spell?!" Luna shouted.

"Without the four alicorns princesses, I will rule rebuilding Canerlot, in my own image of cou..." Blueblood said before Pumpkin Cake knock him out.

"He's done anyways." She said.

"Guess we need to be older for a few more minutes." Pound Cake added, with the CMC nodding behind them.

Luna nods, knowing that she going to need everypony to stop this.

"This is Princess Luna! I need everypony to Canterlot Squire, NOW!" Luna said over her magic link.


Discord was reading over the spell as Starlight Glimmer cast it.

"Ok, Prince-y said all I have to do is..." Discord said to himself before adding his own magic to the spell.

"Perfect." He said as Starlight let go.

"Finally. We need to get out of here. I got a felling someone is..." Starlight was cut off when they saw signs of a teleporting spell being cast.

"Go ahead and go, Starlight. I better take this." He said.

"Fine. Have a nice afterlife." She said and teleported away.

Discord chuckle before he saw Luna appear. He smile and clap as Luna walk up to him.

"Luna, my dear princess. I knew that fool Lightning Dust couldn't hold you." He said.

"Then you know what I'm here for." Luna said before she saw the spell.

"Why so jumpy? I just added my own magic to it. All I have to do is snap my fingers and kaboom!" Discord laugh.

"Not far from them, Candace and the rest of the pegasi were flying straight towards them.

"Keep him talking Princess Luna." Shining Armor said running as fast as he could.

So bit away, the rest were were trying to get to the squire as well, Celestia has yet to return so the others went off. Rainbow was making sure she remain with the others, but Twilight knew this was no time to slow down.

"Don't wait for us Rainbow. GO!" She said.

"You got it Twilight!" Rainbow said and flew at full speed.

Luna stare at Discord ready to move as soon as she can.

"Don't don't Discord, you cast that spell and one million will die!" Luna told him.

"One million and two, my dear." Discord corrected, "I was going to watch from a safe view, but since you're here. Let say we have one last dance?"

Then everything appear to slow down. Everypony was charging as fast as they can to stop Discord as he raise his hand to snap his fingers. Everyone was so busy trying to stop Discord, that Twilight, Shining, Pinkie, and Rarity started to fade in and out, before the energy reach out to Luna and and Discord as just as Luna jump at Discord. In a flash, both Luna and Discord landed on the ground but Luna could see she was somewhere strange and familiar at the same time.

Discord stood up and snap his fingers, turning to figure out why the spell didn't cast.

"What is a matter with this thing?" Discord asked taking his claw off her arm.

Luna look around and soon knew where she was.

"Canterlot, but yet..." She said not looking at Discord who put his hand back on.

"This is your doing!" He said and walk up behind and try to punch her.

However, without looking, Luna put up an shield that block the punch and buck him back, before turning around. Discord stood up and look at Luna now angry.

"Maybe I was being too sweet from before. I'm be fine without you!" Discord yell.

Princess Luna Vs. Discord

Discord try to make a cotton-candy cloud appear, but Luna destroy it with a blast before landing a quick 5-hit combo on him. Discord recover and try to grab Luna, but she jump over him and buck him. Luna turn and use her wings to block Discord's punch and push him back. Discord was then ram in the guts knocking him on the ground before chains warp around his arms and legs, before Luna slam on him. The chains fade and quickly push Luna back.

"Funny to see you here." Discord smile.

"Silence!" Luna order.

The two charge at each other, Luna's punch waving over Discord's glowing claw, winning the clash. Dsiocrd try to recover but Luna loet out her special.

Nightmare Moon's Return!

Luna fire a beam at Discord who disappear in it. Discord was the attack by the shadows before he saw Nightmare Moon in front of him. She zoom up to him and before biting him and carrying him away. The area return to Canterlot(?) and Discord lay on the ground trying to get up.

"Stay down.", Luna order as she walk up to him, "and stay quite."

As Luna held Discord down, she soon saw some strange ponies running towards them. The were cover in grey armor from head to tails and mask over their faces, making look lifeless. She said that unicorns was pointing their horns at them as Earth ponies and Pegusi pointed glowing spears.

"We have you surrounded, Luna." One of the ponies said.

Luna look around, wondering why she was being surround. Normally she would lash out, but something tell her this is not her home.

"Stay where you are, you're under arrest!" Another said.

"Now, that's funny!" Discord comment.

Luna stood as the ponies near her, luckily for Luna, she was prepare. With a stomp, Luna started a dust storm and soon teleported away. with Discord using the chance to run away.

Later, Luna was on the rooftops and look down to see the same ponies she met earlier arresting some normal ponies.

"Amateurs, Next time don't leave your mark." One of the soldiers scoff.

"Their not Insurgents?" Another asked.

"No, just some punks, like that idiot Discord Clan we almost had." The first solider said.

"Still can freakin' believe we lost Luna." The second remark.

"Yeah, hope the big queen doesn't find out." The first solider agree.

Luna turn her away and started to think. There were one thing that ran through her head.

"I'm in a nightmare." She said out loud.

Author's Note:

And that's Princess Luna, Up next Twilight discovers that some of her friends has change and ever meets herself! I will tell you if they are Regime, Parallel, or Insurgency. So no one will get confuse. Also of the are fighting their counterparts, they the will be call Mainstream to avoid went one I'm talking about. Also if you don't like Luna's special move, you can give me a new one and I'll replace it.

Comments ( 28 )

KO awesome chapter, can't wait to see more of the characters ultimate moves and how will the others react to the alternative world. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

Injustice: Gods among us, Who else LOVED the game?!

Looks pretty good. I'll be watching.

Hey there. Again, thanks for sharing this chapter. I really appreciate you going to the effort. Again, very good job on the exchanges, emotional content, action and future chapter set-up in all the right places.

Okay, now, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Twilight is either going to be Green Lantern or Aquaman (it depends on if my memory of the order of the chapters is correct or not). Starlight is almost certainly Harley, Lightning Dust is Deathstroke, Chrysalis is Bane, Blueblood is Luthor, Garble is probably Black Adam, and Trixie is probably Sinestro but those are all the guesses I'm going to hazard.

At any rate, I will definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.

I think you should absolutely do the Mighty Morphin Movie from 1995.

You know, you might want to hurry up and get this story done. They just announced Injustice 2, man, Here's the trailer:

7286532 Wow! I'm shock! I try to continue this story, but I have a little problem, I trying to think of a different look for Sweetie Belle and Applejack. I can't use their mirror-verse self because there little change to it. Regime Twilight and Trixie have been thought on already. Once I got a look then I'll move on. Luckily I have a whole year.

7287190
I understand. Just thought you should know. :twilightsmile:

I like how Fluttershy is taking over as raven for this crossover, oh boy, I bet she will be using her animals if this was turned into a fan-made game.

I cringed reading this. Sorry, but it's literally the same dialogue and story as the game, everyone is extremely OOC and the grammar is jarringly bad. I do see some good elements but this seriously needs improvement.

8399863 Yeah, I know. :rainbowlaugh: It was good. After all Tara Strong voice both Twilight Sparkle and Harley Quinn.

7286532
Since it's been a year after injustice2 came out, are you going to countiue this story?

8574077 Yes I'm going to, I just can't think of the Regime Sweetie Belle and Applejack looks from their mainstream counterparts. In other words I want them to look different then the ones we know.

8575840
Is the next fights involve them if so, I suggest making one up yourself. You would surprised on how far originality can go, who knows you just mite make the next mainstream

6973433
Hey, could I use inspiration from this story at some point?

8575840
Well, I just so happen to know a thing or two about fashion.

8995789

  • Applejack looks like an outlaw with a .45 Colt, a bandana over her mouth, a chain lasso, and a new cowpony hat.
  • Sweetie Belle has longer hair, has died the white black, and the light purple grey, has the Regime Symbol over the Cutie Mark Crusaders Shield for a Cutie Mark, and dual swords.

You got that?

8995904
Or for Sweetie Belle you could make her look all grown up and kinda like how Onomonopia made her look in Oh Captain, My Captain.

Hello it's me again I was wondering when will you store is next chapter I like it it's awesome and tell me when you can

CONTINUE WITH THE STORY PLEASE !!!!!

You will continue with the fic, won't you?

8995789
Im inyerested in this!

Adding the fighting gameplay in this?
It got me hyped

Are you planning on continuing this story or not

Login or register to comment