• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 2,432 Views, 52 Comments

Injustice: Gods among Equestria - Shazam 25



In another world, Princess Celestia rule Equestria with an Iron hoof after her soon to be husband will kill. No one question her rule, expect her sister, Princess Luna

  • ...
8
 52
 2,432

Prologue

I can say without a doubt that there are an infinite numbers of universes. Some are just like our own... but for one or two events, exactly the same.-Lex Luthor

It was suppose to be a special day for the land of Equestria. Princess Celestia was suppose to get marry. After ruling with her sister for so long, a young handsome stallion asked Princess Celestia hoof in marriage and she said yes. The wedding was going to happen at Canterlot Castle, but then everything change. Everything went down hill. Many ponies stood in stood as they read the paper. They had many problems before and they use to be fix in a few short hours, but this, this was something that it would take years to fix or may not be fix at all.

"Canterlot Destroy! Millions dead!" It was the paper said. Many ponies were shock beyond of what they know. The Mane Six watch Canterlot get destroy in front of them. They were are their way to help set up the wedding like they did with Shining Armor and Candace's, when they saw the Castle and even the city blow up in flames. They were now back in Ponyville, their families was grieving with them. Twilight was hugging and crying with her older brother Shining Armor as their parents were two of the millions that was kill. Each of the other mares were grieving in their own ways, not even Pinkie could see this as a joke. But they already knew who did this. He was being held at Ponyville prison, questioned by Princess Luna, Discord was the case of all this. His laugh could be heard echoing off the walls and through the streets, telling everypony he was proud of what he did. There only one pony missing.


Discord fell into a chair and smile, though he had sore cheek. But it matter little to him for he can not undo what he did. He smile at Luna who slam her hooves on the table looking quite angry at the evil tyrant . Luna could not believe what Discord did to her older sister, Celestia was going to get marry and Discord did something she never thought he do. She can question him about that later, right know she needed answers on how Discord got a spell that was able to destroy her own home.

"The spell, where did you get it?!" Luna shouted.

"Why? You want one?", Discord smirk, "copy-pony."

Luna was not in the mood for Discords games.

"How dare ruin the most imported day of my sister life! You were given a chance to redeem yourself and you choose to destroy our home?! WHY?!" Luna yell again.

"Why? Easy, Harmony. There too much and it boring. So why not throw a little chaos in there and see what you get." Discord said.

"Also you two really needed to lighten up. You're way to serious." He added.

"OF COURSE WE'RE SERIOUS!!!", Luna shouted very loud, "And you will not have your way at this! Tia may grief but she won't break. She will always be my sister."

"Well, I think that going to be put to the test." Discord said as some noise was heard outside.

The door bang open and Princess Celestia stood there, her face clearly shown anger.

"Get away from him." She said.

"I'm handling this." Luna told her.

But Celestia walk over to Discord before looking at the smiling tyrant, before using her magic to throw the table away and grabbing Discord's neck and slam him against the wall.

"YOU DRUG ME! You made me... Sun Fire." Celestia trail off.

Discord just smile, he knew it would be a long time until Celestia recover from this.

"First you lose your sister then your soon to be husband.", Discord said placing his talon on Celestia's shoulder, "Ponies you know just happen to disappear don't they?"

Celestia look back up at Discord her anger returning. She rise a hoof ready to punch Discord for what he did.

"Celestia don't!" Luna protested.

Celestia threw the punch and hit the wall that was next to Discord's head.

"That why I like you Celestia, your more gullible then your sister." Discord smirk again.

Celestia just stare at Discord, before throwing him towards the other wall landing on the table that broke on impact. Discord stood back up and crack his back, which was now a bit sore.

"You think you have a family, that locking me up will magically reform me. And keep them safe." Discord said as he pick up the chair and sat in it.

"So big, so dumb." He added chuckling as Celestia walk up to him.

"Now run along, so I can break out of here. I got lots to top this. A little chaos here and a little disharmony there." He continue.

Celestia had enough. Bad enough she lost the one stallion she love, now Discord was talking about doing it again, to other pony who could lose their loves ones. She had it, she was going to get rid of Discord once and for all, not caring about the consequences it will bring.

Celestia use her magic to grab Discord by the neck and her horn started to glow brightly. Luna knew what was happen. She had to stop this before Celestia cross the line.

"That enough!" She said walk up to Celestia.

Celestia just push away Luna, not wanting anyone to stop her. She was going to do this in the name of good.

"I know it soon, but do you think you love again? Maybe you won't kill your next family." Discord asked pushing Celestia's buttons.

Celestia growl as he horn glow even brighter before she fire the spell at Discord head. The last thing Luna heard was Discord's insane laughter mix with a scream of pain as his head explode from the spell. Discord was dead and worst, Luna knew it was just the start.


The two princesses set out of the room and watch up to the mane six and the rest of the ponies that was there. Luna look uneasy as Celestia just stood there.

"Princess Celestia? Are you alright?" Twilight asked her mentor.

"I'm fine Twilight. For the time being, Ponyville will be my new home. And I think it time to make some changes around here." Celestia said.

"Anything we can do to help?" Twilight asked again.

Celestia smile, but Luna was still uneasy. She was started to see the same thing as Celestia did when she was becoming Nightmare Moon, only this time it was Celestia heading down the path she was on.

As months pass, Luna's fear come true. Celestia had change, She change Equestria greatly. She decide to become a queen and untied many countries into one. Celestia name the new nation One-Equestria Regime. Luna knew this was not her sister, she was killing criminals and those who question her rule. Worst yet, the Mane Six was by her side. Most of their enemies joins as well making Celestia's rule even more power. Celestia try to show her sister that it was the only way, but Luna wasn't having any of it. Luna had call out on her sister actions, and the two become enemies once again, only this time, Luna was on the side of true harmony and Celestia wasn't. To Celestia, Luna start a war between them, but in truth, Luna was doing what knows was right.

However, even with help that Luna got, she was no match for Celestia. Without the elements and their bearers, Luna knew she was fighting a losing battle. But she didn't lose hope. Luckily she was able to get spell that made anypony as strong as a alicorn. But the spell wouldn't last though this war. So Luna came up with an idea that will have last through this battle. Luna had return to the Castle of the Royal Sisters and found her secret room. She quickly got to work, knowing it was just a matter of time before Celestia found her.

Luna watch as her spell was slowing making a pill. New spells always take time to be cast, once it was finish it can be cast quicker. Luna ears turn to the sound of something blasting the doors open and the sound of fighting was heard. Luna sigh, the spell wasn't finish and she need more time. She turn to face the door that lead up stairs as it blast open to see Celestia there.

"Hello Luna. You didn't think I forgot about this place did you?" She asked.

"No, dear sister. I did not." Luna said.

"Luna please return to the castle. We need to rule together. If do, I'll forgive you." Celestia said.

"Like how you forgave Pinkie Pie! How you forgave those who question you? You change Celestia, you not the same sister I knew." Luna said.

"They were warn about questioning me! I was left with no choice!" Celestia shouted.

"You always had a choice. Like you had the choice to walk away from Discord, but you chose to kill him! One kill is never enough for you! Even time someone questions you, you punish them! You hurt them, you kill them!" Luna shouted.

"Discord push me into this path!" Celestia shouted back.

"You push yourself into this path! You may rule over this land, but your days will be number! You think Sun Fire will be happy about this?" Luna shot back.

The mention of her dead colt-friend, push Celestia's anger higher. Without saying anything else. Celestia flew at Luna and started to beat on her. Luna made no moves to fight back. She was distracting Celestia long enough for the pill to be made. During the talk the pill slowly was forming and it was just about done. All it need was a little more time. Celestia finally stop looking down at her former sister. Luna groan and stood by up.

"Luna, please stop. I really don't want to kill you. You're the only family I have left." Celestia plead.

"No, I die on the day you kill Discord. You lost your family forever Celestia. If you got past your lust of power, you can see that you lost more then Sun Fire, you lost everyone close to you!" Luna shouted.

Celestia look at Luna before her horn started to glow. Celestia look at Luna with no sorrow in her eyes.

"Thing you have really fallen into the enemy of chaos. I'm sorry Luna, but I must do this before you become Nightmare Moon again." She said.

Celestia then felt a hoof on her should and turn to see Candace next to her.

"Candace? I told you I got this." She said.

"Aunt Luna isn't becoming Nightmare Moon, you are!" Candace said and threw a punch across her cheek.

Candace then jump on her and started pounding on her face. Each blow stronger then the last.

"I watch what you did to Pinkie Pie! I watch how you lie to Twilight about her death. I watch you kill all that appose you! Aunt Luna is right, you lost more then you did when you kill Discord! I follow you because I thought you were doing things right, but now I can see. You don't care! Friend or Foe, you kill them for question your rule, if Twilight question you I bet you would kill her as well! We both grown to love her, as a sister and a daughter. You lost your love ones not because of Discord, you lost your love ones because of what you did!" Candace shouted.

She stop after her runt to see that Celestia was out cold from her attacks. She turn to see the pill was complete and grab it and Luna in her magic.

"We need to leave. Don't worry, I met every word of what I said." Candace told her.

"Thanks you Candace. I know some where else we can go. Somewhere Celestia does not know about." Luna smile.

In a flash Luna and Candace disappear, now having a plan. But there was still much to be done. Luna needed to stop Celestia and their was one way she could. She needs help, what what other help she can get then another Equestria, untouched by evil, where Celestia was once the sister she knew.

Author's Note:

My other idea of Injustice Gods Among Us, this one following the Mane Six as normal mares and and Princess Celestia becoming a evil ruler. For the look just use the "mirror" versions from the comics, which I never read mind you, I put up the names of the Ponies I using to keep track of who is next. Some are taking from my other Injustice idea while the rest is for this idea. Up next is Mainstream Princess Luna then everything will transport to this Equestria.