• Published 28th Jan 2016
  • 4,166 Views, 13 Comments

Gilda's New Lease on Life - Michael Hudson



After a terrible hockey accident, Gilda is offered a way to get back her strength, even if her job will be unlike anything she ever thought of before.

  • ...
23
 13
 4,166
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

“Yes, because I knew you would say no. However, if you do not take this, I simply do not understand what you may be able to do with your life afterwards.”

Jesus, it's insulting to what normally passes for logic in porn. :twilightoops:

Also, your cover art there is a pic of someone's OC. Might want to change that.

6880501 Whoops on the cover, but you didn't quite get Redheart's sentiment. She knew Gilda would say no to the treatment, even though, from Redheart's point of view, it is the only answer to the problems that Gilda now has.

6880509

I got her sentiment just fine, it's just that her reasoning is terrible from pretty much every angle.

As a medical professional, pressuring a patient to feel she 'owes' sexual service for being healed? Eww.

Making her into a bimbo without her consent because she knew she wouldn't give it? Double eww.

Adding a side of 'hey, you used to be promiscuous in your on terms, might as well turn into a huge slut who doesn't have control of her own desires!' Dash doesn't help.

6880548 And you pretty much got it wrong. First, sluttification, not bimbofication, so Gilda technically can say no. Next, Gilda would never have HAD to take the job, it was just a safer option that her new body would allow, and finally, she was already being treated. However, they have no treatment other than this to actually fix her, so Redheart's option is the only one.

Nopony can give her any good news, any way to mix her broken body.

I think you meant "fix", not "mix".

6880778 I cannot find this, no matter what I try.

6880784 description. Cool fic btw.

ChillOut

we need more like this. make another ones with different outcomes. this seems to have a great storyline to it.

6883870 What do you mean exactly? Because this was fun to write, but I want to know what you're getting at?

6883878 maybe expand on the future life of gilda after this. There's a lot of material to work from here.

For example, a little conflict between het increased urges and certain inhibitions. How would Gilda cope with having sex in front of people, or in a public place? Or with someone she wouldn't find attractive were she not so desperate?

You can also make something on her struggling with those same urges when she cannot get it, when she could find no partner for the deed.

Then there's less sexy and more personal matters that could be explored, like how her interaction with other people would change. Before she was a respected athlete, maybe even a bit feared. How would other people treat her now that she's sluttier than before? And what will gilda make out of it?

There's also a possibility of exploring her new relation with dash. What if dash cannot endure all the sex gilda can offer. Also, she did say she had to learn to share her mate, but what if jealousy arises nevertheless and she has trouble coming to terma with that?

Oooh, the possibilities! Should you decide to write more on this, i cannot wait to read more of it.

6886350 I will admit that it is somewhat in-concise, but Redheart is actually more so painting the rest of the picture, because it was a hockey accident. How it went for me, is that while in a desperate struggle for the puck, she got shoved to the ice. Nopony noticed though, and so they kept fighting, both sides, until they started hearing her screeches, and saw the blood. Gilda just so happened to see her enemies before blanking out.

Login or register to comment