• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 5,995 Views, 170 Comments

Spinning To A New Tune - Lyruil



Andrew Duron, hardened by his life's many traumas. At the age of 19 his, and everyones, world gets turned upside down after a freak worldwide storm appears out of nowhere and changes the world forever. The Ponies have arrived..

Comments ( 7 )

Well, this was a nice ending to a great story. I look forward to the sequel.

I must admit, I had a blast reading this story! You did a fantastic job with the world and character building, and I definitely look forward to seeing the sequel!

I loved the story. I give it 8/10, because I'm not one for violence, and I something about Vinyl Scratch in this bothers me, but I can't figure out what. As far as the sexual scenes go, I would have called them Sex Scenes, not clop, because clop is usually about a super detailed, lengthy description about the act, usually with at least one fetish involved.

I'm glad that the story had a good ending. I would definitely read the sequel if there ever is one.

9224151
O there will be one. It’s just a little ways out. Life is busy atm.

:fluttercry: It's over. I finally finished reading this. Took over a year, but I did. Been a hell of a ride. Not gonna lie, I loved this story. A nice bit of chemistry between characters, and a very good (in my opinion) character with powers who'll do anything to protect his loved ones. That is something I hope to achieve in my own work. Plus this version of Vinyl and Octavia are great in my opinion, especially being adopted sisters. If you do make a sequel to this, I really hope I find out about it, especially if it shares the quality of this story.

9323035
Already in the works my friend, and technically one that is already out.

9323844
Well I recently been reading a story where the ShadowBolts and Sunset are watching HUA so I remembered that line. And I looked it up and saw that it's only in that vid. And again, it's a good line to say before unleashing hell

Login or register to comment