• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 3,970 Views, 177 Comments

Faulty Hoofcuffs - Sam Cole

Comments ( 21 )

Commence read.

:rainbowlaugh:

great chapter especially then end lol

Oh, Doctor, you are such a handsome oddball lol....I mean, no wait I stand by that statement :pinkiecrazy:

1890022 Oops, I'll fix that right now, thanks

I'm not sure if this story is dreadful...Or amazing....Huh. You've confused my brain good sir, now have a Spike mustache :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:.

2244888 I wish I could find the time to work on this fic amigo. Rather take my time and do it right than rush it. :eeyup:

2245327 i can respect that. still im dying to know what happens next:raritycry:

2390938 Yes, that is what I was saying. She made the outfit AJ, Flutters, Twi, and Pinkie wore, but this one worn by the new MDW is not Rarity's make.

Tilt screen back. What does the message under Twilight say on the cover image?

2606752 In all honesty I can't remember. I tried to get rid of the original meme as best I could, but it looks like I missed a bit...

"finish reading, oh well this was a fun and lovely story, reads comments, wait this is not over? checks the status of the story... Incomplete... Squeeee :yay:"

but what is left, an epilogue? Slendermane going lose on Equestria forcing Villains and Heroes around the world to fight against him?
Rarity getting pregnant with Twilight´s child? to the suprise of Fluttershy the rise of a false Dr.Adorable? Celestia going full mode Molestia on the world? Pinkie getting his heart broken by being abandoned by the father of his foal? Sweetie marrying spike? a dragon feud involving Spike, Sweetie and all of Equestria? will this comment ever end about all of those speculations? will Rarity find a way to trick Hades into releasing Twilight of his contract? will Twilight for once be able to be the master instead of the slave? Fluttershy would find love someday? whatever happened to Big Mac and Granny Smith? Will The Doctor cry when he finds that his hair drier got destroyed? Angel Bunny becoming the new leader of ELE? Twilight will become Acorn becoming immortal much to Hades´s grief?...
ok enough about that :twilightblush:

this was such a fun read, i have to say not a great fan of S&M rarilight but it was fun nonetheless :twilightoops: and poor Scoots i hope she can make peace with Twilight soon, now i only have one more thing i want to get off my chest...

MOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!! :flutterrage:....
if that is ok with you :pinkiehappy:

and one more serious thing, what was all that about Twilight? it felt awfully ominous the whole "Can't sleep... can't stop... or else... Rarity..." this was really reaaaally ominous :twilightblush: please continue this i want to know what happens next EDIT: and i just realized that it could be about those 5 years that Twilight spent fighting in another world xD

P.S. Sorry for the long comment :twilightblush:

Just a side note: the actual source for the title pic is [ http://fav.me/d4mmqsa ]

My first thought when I saw that picture? 'She looks tired'

So. I think it is safe to assume this story is cancelled. :ajsleepy:

5378816 I never said that. It's just kinda hard to get back into writing on a clop when none of my other projects are like that really. But if you want to pm me and bug me till I write, you are more than welcome, you are encouraged.

5379247 Having trouble with a story is one thing. But after two years of no update, it cannot be called that anymore.

5379247 so do you plan on continuing this story? If not i will pm you everyday until you do

Re-reading this 8 years later. Here's to hoping for a resurrection of the fic.

Login or register to comment