• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 4,230 Views, 188 Comments

Purple tears - Doukzor



Twilight sparkle finds a small colt, whom says to be an undead child given a chance to redeem his and five other lives. Is he really telling the truth?

  • ...
13
 188
 4,230

Rest... For now

A golden suit, dripping with blood, spasmed on the bloody tile floor.
It shook desperately, as if something was awakening from death. Well, it was.

The black eyes that filled the parts and service room began to glow, small white dots on the animatronics longingly blank eyes.
It shook more, and almost as if nothing had happened, it stopped.

Rushed, shallow breaths came from the mouth. A rough and quick movement came from the mouth.
The now soon to rot body of Vincent laid inside.
He raised a hoof to the head of the suit that had killed him.

But even with a sharp tug, it didn`t even budge.

"W-why... Is it stuck?" He asked, but soon regretted talking, as blood oozed out of his mouth and a dreadful burn filled his throat.

He put a hoof to his mouth, but of course, he couldn`t reach it. Not because of this stupid gold suit.
He slumped against a wall.
What else could he do? He was in too much pain to really even move right now...


"I can`t believe that happened..." Music Ruff`s mom sighed. She continued sobbing.
Twilight Sparkle wanted to help, but what could she even do?

So, she left them to themselves and decided to walk around. Yep.
Just mourn to herself.

In front of her, String Play stood looking to her.

"Twilight Sparkle?" he asked. The purple alicorn walked away, towards the kid`s cove.
String Play followed.

Could she see him?

"Hey, Twilight!" he shouted, and jumped in front of the cove. Twilight Sparkle then did the unthinkable. She passed through his air-born body.

"Twi- AH!!" He fell to the ground in a mess.
The alicorn stopped at Mangle, as she hummed the puppet`s tune.

"I thought I would have possessed the Puppet, but..." String Play sighed. That was for Present Gift. And then whomever came when he had his chance.

"It`s just a chain reaction" String looked up to Twilight Sparkle. Then to Mangle.
He cocked his head in confusion.
Was she looking at him?

"P-Petal Rose?" he stammered. Mangle`s jaw moved, but no sound came out.
String Play came closer, and Mangle`s eyes followed him as he did. His face lit up brightly.

"You can see me!!!" he yipped. Mangle tried to nod.
The small dead colt walked up to her, and placed a hoof on her head.

"It`s okay" he smiled.
Twilight began walking away. They talked once she was out of the room.

"I`m s-s-s-s-sorry Jacob..." Mangle whimpered.
10-1 kept buzzing on her scanners, but no pony could really hear it.

"I`m alright. The murderer payed" String Play looked to where Twilight was leaving for the main hallway.
Mangle smiled.

"Go, follow her. I know she meant a l-l-l-lot to you". String Play smiled and left, galloping towards the purple alicorn.
He found her passing near the parts room. Would she check?

Twilight Sparkle stopped at the door. She looked at it, thinking about either to go in or not. But in the end, she looked away, and continued down the party room hallway.
String Play sighed one of relief.

He padded up to door.

"M-Maybe... I`ll just check" he mumbled to himself.
A firm thought boggled his mind.

What if the murderer was alive?

It was fairly possible, considering he died inside of an important item, but he would more than likely need the colts help to come back.
He took a deep (fake) breath, and walked through the door.
Inside, he saw the old robots, along with the bloody puddles that led to the spot where Vincent had died.
The pony laid in his suit, in a more-than-likely uncomfortable position.

A small moan came from the suit. The colt jumped back.
'Just my imagination' String Play shrugged it off.

Until another sound came. It almost sounded like a voice.
String Play listened out for another sound.

"Y-you... Little, b-brat..." A scratchy voice sounded from the suit. Slowly, white eyes seemed to blink open.
String Play stared at the open eyed murderer.

"Your alive?!" he cried in shock.

"I`m pretty sure, idiot" Vincent spat.
String Play walked closer to the stallion.

"How are you alive?!" The colt snapped. Vincent laughed.

"Heh, how s-should I kn-know?" Vincent smiled.

"But... You must have caught a fragment of my magic..." String Play sighed, "i`m so stupid!".

"So, now i`m j-just in an... Infinite prison?" the undead stallion asked. String Play smiled lightly.

"Well, yes".

"Great..." Vincent let his head bang on the wall behind him.
String Play began to walk away.

"Hey, brat. W-wait one sec, Will y-ya?" Vincent asked. His black ringed eyes seemed to almost look through String Play.
The colt stopped, ticking an ear towards the used-to-be murderer.


"I`m not Vincent anymore. My n-name is... Springtrap".

'Spring Trap'.

Author's Note:

So... The ending`s not sad... But... Um, the song can be used for the last chapter, right? I pretty sure, it would fit A LOT better in the last chapter:twilightsheepish:

Tea? Yep, on courtesy of Marsara and Mangle. I might do other ones, like skittles and such~:trollestia:

and yes, this is the end. and yes, i`m doing a sequel~:pinkiecrazy: be prepared for blood

Comments ( 47 )

And don`t worry, the next story will probably be more detailed.

But first, i`m going to start on a story for Foxy. For the group Foxy`s pirate crew.
Random Hamster, would you mind putting your five nights in Equestria there?:twilightsheepish:

all I can really say is... Please don`t judge the short ending:facehoof:

6291422
The short is out now......

6291432 thank you. And yeah, I made a TOTAL plot hole. Oops.

Whelp, be prepared for the next story! (it`s after a different FNaF story though):derpytongue2:

Until then Bonnie`s selling skittles, and Mangle is hosting a tea party. If she ever got more tea from earlier...

Glad I actually got the feels going! Thank you!:scootangel:

I'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED IN A FIC THAT I DIDN'T HELP MAKE!!! ME AND MANGLE FEEL SO HAPPY!!! We should do an RP some time. Maybe find some other users to play the other anmatronics. It'll be fun!:pinkiecrazy:

6291461 yeah! I could be... Um... Oh darn... Foxy? I can impersonate a male bipedal fox. How hard could that be?

And yeah, I thought included you two would be fun, maybe i`ll even put you in my next story...:trollestia:

BTW the next story right now is going to be called Eqestrian Fox, (you know the main character I think)
and then i`ll do the sequel to this one~:twilightsmile:

6291468 until the next story.... MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaa..... I carried that on too long:facehoof:

6291480 *flails* more Fics starring String Play *mouth froth* :rainbowkiss:

6291477

If its Mangle I will most definitely take you up on that offer. If it an OC... I still will.:twilightsmile:

6291485 exactly. I ended up doing an ending with the buzzkill known as Springtrap:ajbemused:
Whom messed up my sad ending. Whelp, too bad, I got it in on this chapter!:trollestia:

6292148 I love that song! and I thought there was only one lullaby-ish song there....
WOW.
Looks at the title
and this is by Trickwi... (my favorite pokemon fake`mon top 10 person) Thank you for showing me that song, (it works for the final chapter):raritywink:

6292148

A new challenger has arrived!

What!?!?! Someone wishs to challenge me for my place as the song finder?!?! Challenge accepted. ITS PLAY TIME MANGLE!!!

img10.deviantart.net/5590/i/2014/347/c/9/mangle_by_klyforever-d89q0pz.png
P- p- p- play time!

6293384 oh dear...

Um, foxy?
Foxy: yes lass?
Be prepared
Why?
We have... A STORY SONG THINGY CHALLENGE

6293543

ITS TIME FOR A RAP BATTLE!!!!!!!

6293610 oh dear Fazbear help me:facehoof:

I`m just... Gonna go join that tea party over there... Yeah... So, um... Bye Springtrap....:trollestia:

6293670

Wasn't Mangle hunting you because you drank her te-

pre05.deviantart.net/1937/th/pre/f/2015/025/9/9/mangle_by_akirageni-d8fe8v5.jpg
DON'T THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU!!!

6293685 oh, right. Um.... Eh, it`s no big deal, I mean it`s not li-

RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!!!!

6293685 6293738

I see the chase begins!

You should make a sequel to this story. It could be very interesting.

6294715 oh, I am. After I submit this one story, i`m starting RIGHT on it.
I was gonna wait, but...
I can`t.
I can NOT wait.

6293875 ... I`m listening to this while running...

I think it`s only making Mangle more determined.... AH!!!!

Cracker, Mangle?
No?! o-okay...
Tea?
NO?!!! BUT... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m making the story Purple Tears now... But I have a blog set up for suggestions and ideas for it. I won`t start it until I get a few votes/ideas, so please, suggest away!:twilightsmile:

What's the sequel called?

6296640 the sequel hasn`t been made yet, but honestly, i`m just calling it Purple Tears 2.
If you`d like to suggest things for the story, please head to my blog post about it!~:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Cybernote nyan deleted Aug 8th, 2015

I officially confused. Don`t ask why, I just don`t know what the comment was that got deleted.:derpyderp2:

Sequel to this

6300162 there shall be, hopefully soon

I can`t believe this. I forgot what Badge Gleam looked like but I can`t find his description in my story ANYWHERE.
Did I forget to describe him? Or...
Can some pony help me? With remembering my own character?:facehoof:

6317310 yes, I know. I just really keep forgetting to fix that chapter:facehoof: i`m always forgetting...:twilightsheepish:

6321927 hm... That would be a cool thing to do... I`m glad you like it so far!

(I am going to add them in a story i`m working on [not published yet] called Night guards of Equestria):raritywink:

If you don`t know, there`s Purple Tears 2, the sequel to this!

[just a heads up]:raritywink:

6333628 Yeah... I`ll look over them eventually. I warn you there are more in the next chapter, but less as you go on~:twilightblush:

Comment posted by Galaxy of Equestria deleted Sep 11th, 2015

6412556 Mwhahahahaaaaaaa.....!!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

.... Pretty much.

6268382
Hi! I'm actually 10, almost 11, and posting stories. But the one I'm working on now is a gore story. Hope you can read it though. :pinkiehappy: :pinkiecrazy:

7537469 aa sounds cool! :D

7551063 Hope you enjoy it (If it passes moderation! :rainbowlaugh:) It's called The Shadow Queen.

7551442 Sounds awesome:pinkiecrazy:

7968400 ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED GRAB YOUR CROSSES GRAB YOUR HOLY WATER GRAB YOUR PINKIE PIES WE'RE GOIN' FOR A RIDE

All of these favorites make me wanna rewrite this so bad

9056418
This story confuse me and before you ask I don't know what gender this person is it a he or she because I don't understand anymore you keep saying he and then you start saying she I am sorry but I am confused now.

7976676
How about I activate the Mavor battery instead?

The guys name was William Afton.:facehoof:

"I`m not Vincent anymore. My n-name is... Springtrap ".

FNAF in MLP.. oh dear.
*animatronics intensify*

Login or register to comment