• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 4,216 Views, 188 Comments

Purple tears - Doukzor



Twilight sparkle finds a small colt, whom says to be an undead child given a chance to redeem his and five other lives. Is he really telling the truth?

  • ...
13
 188
 4,216

Dying with my victims

The children all twitched their ears as they heard a soft scream escape from the rotted gold suit.

"W-what`s... Happening?" Vincent choked as he grabbed his lower torso section with a hoof. blood dripped out of one of the many tears in his suit.
The children began whispering again.

"He`s dying".

"Revenge".

Vincent`s torso had been lashed open by one of the spring locks. Slowly, each of the twenty spring locks in his suit began to pop.

"AGH!!!" Vincent cried. Blood began to drip from his mouth, and scarlet puddles formed around his hooves.
String Play was content with this, too.
It was bloody and gross, maybe. But it seemed... Right.

Vincent cried in pain again, his eyes dripping with tears.
He was crouched on one side.

"H-help me..." Vincent whimpered. His hooves splashed in a puddle of his own scarlet blood.
String Play stepped forward, his eyes narrowed.

"No, you did this. To yourself" he growled. Vincent whimpered more, as the fifth spring broke and dug into his flesh. By now, his ribs were probably broken, he knew that much.

"H-hurts..." he snarled under his breath. Another spring lock popped.

And another.

Slowly, the children began to smile.
Cake Flower`s white n black pupil eyes widened at the sight.

"Ngh..." Vincent moaned.
His sides were gashed, and blood only continued to ooze out of the small gapes between his flesh and the spring locks.

"I`m g-going to d-die, aren`t I" he stated half to himself.

A simple nod from String Play confirmed it.
Vincent winced as another lock broke and dug into his right flank. It stuck right through the middle of his badge shaped cutie mark.

Another lock broke.

"C-can`t... Breathe..." Vincent gaped. He fell to the floor, his eyes drowning in their own tears.

The children smiled.
It may have been gruesome, but just like with String Play, it fit.

Vincent laid there gaping for air. He gulped, trying to talk with his small amount of air left.

"I guess it`s only fitting, dying with my victims" he laughed cunningly.
But it became a choke.

Seven-teen springs had broke by now, most in his torso, flank, and legs.
Even through the bloody gore, he smiled. Vincent smiled.
He should`ve known, anyways.

Another spring lock broke, cutting into his right lung.

"GAH!!!" He shouted, and scarlet began to spurt from a large hole in the suit.
He almost fell limp, his pupils wide, but lids slowly closing.

"It`s almost over..." Crimson Fur stated.

Vincent nodded slowly, actually happy about that statement. Blood was dripping from his mouth, and he just took to laying his head in the puddle of red.
His eyes were half closed.
He laid in his blood, shallow raises on his side becoming even lighter.

Another Spring Lock broke. Only one more remained.

"I suppose... I should say g-goodbye..." Vincent whispered. The last lock broke, slashing right into his throat.
He winced, but couldn`t find any words. His vocal cords were cut now.

And slowly, he began to drift away, into the spirit realm...


"It`s done" Cake Flower stated lightly.

"No. not yet it isn`t" String Play looked down at the dead spring locked stallion.

Author's Note:

I know this was short, but I have MUCH planned for the next chapter. I`m starting it right now, actually!

And I`m trying to come up with a ending to all my author notes.
For now, it`s just this.

Cracker?