• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 4,230 Views, 188 Comments

Purple tears - Doukzor



Twilight sparkle finds a small colt, whom says to be an undead child given a chance to redeem his and five other lives. Is he really telling the truth?

  • ...
13
 188
 4,230

Party delayed...

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Cake Flower shook String Play back from his dream world. Somehow he must`ve fallen asleep last night.

"I`m up. What`d you wake me up for?" he complained.

"The birthday party, silly! We didn`t tell you so you`d be surprised!" she cheered.

"Who`s?" String asked.

"Cocoa`s of course!" she nudged String Play onto his hooves. He stared for a moment. So that`s why the party had ended that day. Er, well, today.

But no, it would go on today. Cocoa would have his party, and the cake, and it all would be well. Whenever they did that, String Play would be at peace.
Finally.

"Hey, Crimson! Every Pony! Breakfast!" Cake Flower called out from the dining room.
They all gathered around a large oak table, polished and smooth.
On the wooden top, plates of pancakes and eggs, and even a little Pizza wafted their smells into the noses of the colts and fillies.

One Cake announced, "DIG IN!!!" String swore he saw Crimson Fur stick his whole head in a lemon pie.
They had a good breakfast. String Play was glad, too, since this would be his last.

"Maybe the puppet`s been possessed already" he sighed, thinking of Present Gift. The poor colt, he couldn`t even save himself...


The whole walk/trot to the Pizzeria was filled with playful chatter, along with silent whispers.
String Play just thought to himself about the puppet.
Why was he becoming it again?

Was it because Present Gift had possessed it?

Technically, he was Present Gift. So that could make sense.
String didn`t have much time to think though, as Music Ruff announced the Pizzeria to them.

"WERE HERE!!!" They all cried.
Even Goldy seemed upbeat, despite his normally evil, cunning attitude.

Inside, they traveled through the main hallway, and entered the last room to the left, where one of the vents laid. There really should`ve been a grill on there.

Party hats and balloon printed plates adorned the tables, while the chairs were covered in purple fabric. (presumably used from the pirate cove).
They all sat down, Cocoa where he could see the door. After a bit of sitting, the parents (including Twilight Sparkle) came to the ever so boring party.

"What`s taking so long?" Cake Flower complained.

And, well, as of by magic, an employee walked in. He grinned apologetically. His uniform was purple, like most, too.
Though he seemed so familiar.

"Sorry, fillies and colts. We`ve had a delay with our services today" he sighed, " Please give us a little while. Um, it`d be best to stay here, since we could be done anywhere from ten seconds to five minutes from now".
The adults all nodded, though Twilight and String Play eyed him suspiciously.

"I swear, I know that stallion" String growled.
Was it-? no, it couldn`t be. Not him. Not Vincent.


The employee came back about five minutes later, a serious face across his muzzle.

"Um, we need help. A few colts and fillies in the party room are trying to get to the animatronics. All our employees are working on the electrical problem in the parts room, can you please help us? I need to get back there real quick" he sighed.

"Yeah, I can" a creamy mare said firmly. Her husband, String Play guesses, stepped up too, his chocolate coat dotted with yellow.

"Thank you" the employee smiled. Surprisingly, he didn`t have a badge on, even though his uniform was for the security guards.

"Yeah, I suppose i`d be a help" Twilight smiled, but her fur was bristled.
The rest of the adults came forth, though there were only two.

"Great. This way" he turned and galloped back towards the party room, where the children had gone haywire. Mostly because of the candy that got thrown on the stage.

The stallion pointed his muzzle to the children, and then turned back towards the parts and service area.
String Play noticed him enter the exact room, but a sinister smile danced across his face.
Maybe it was him after all.

"...Um, M-Music Ruff?" Cake Flower broke the silence with her high pitched voice, which shook and trembled.

"Yeah?" the purple colt replied.

"I think Bonnie wants to say 'hi'" she pointed a hoof over to the vent behind Goldy.
The faceless Bonnie laid their, staring straight at Music Ruff.

They shared a glazed stare for a while, until Bonnie made an attempt to speak. His voice box must`ve been messed up, cause most of it came out as static.

"You-----T-----Away---om-he--. He--s--com--g, ---cent" the purple creature slunk back into the vents after that. The group just stared blankly at one another.
Even String Play shared their confused faces.
Was it a warning?

"Children!" That purple employee walked into the room, a true smile on his face. To String Play`s discomfort, the employee himself was also purple, just adding to the awkwardness of his no badge uniform.

"Yay! Finally!" Crimson Fur shouted.

"Toy Freddy is busy right now, i`m afraid" 'Purple', as String Play called him, shook his head. All the ponies let out exasperated sighs. The employee laughed softly.

"It`s all right. Cause I have a back up plan!" he cheered. Crimson Fur looked up, his eyes beginning to brighten.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It`s called tag. I`m sure you know how to play it". The employee rubbed a hoof on his other leg.

"Well, duh" Cake Flower smiled.

"I`ve never really played it with a grown up" Crimson thought.

"Well, I assure you. I`m very fun to play with, especially when it comes to tag" his smile became wider, and his eyes narrowed a bit.

"Of course we`ll play! Right, String Play?" Cocoa asked. The puppet pony nodded, but whispered something to himself.
The purple employee must`ve heard it, because his fur bristled slightly.
But it smoothed out again within a second.

"Ready?" he asked.

The six ponies in front of him nodded, which in turn made Purple smile. He pulled out a black hilted blade.

"Good, because i`m it".

Author's Note:

I know this was short, sorry. But I promise you, the next chapter will be very very very very interesting.

Five Blood Six blood. That`s the title for the next chapter. Me Foxy`ll be eating crackers now~

And one more thing, I may or may not reveal the next chapter tonight, or I may wait to publish it tomorrow:trollestia: