• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 9,997 Views, 286 Comments

Lucky Strike - metroid_freak



A spur-of-the-moment vacation turns into something more when Shawn encounters a certain supermodel.

  • ...
47
 286
 9,997
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Spaces. Use spaces to indent. I usually go for six on the first then C/P it.

I will have to read this update at a later point.

I like this. Their relationships feel natural to me.

I never tried indenting the paragraphs. Maybe just don't worry about it.

Awesome to see this story again. It's been to long. Love the little interaction between them all. Can't wait for more.:twilightsmile:

In my opinion, this is how you should write a good romance story. I mean, there's mature material in here, sure, but it feels realistic. It feels like something that could happen. Maybe winning a trip like this to a floating city in a land of ponies is a stretch, but the rest is feasible.

8547859
Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for!

absolutely love the way this flows, keep up the good work

8548628
Indeed. What can ya do?

I started to story expecting quick to clop with an attempt at plot, But as it goes on this reads more like a Wintergreen Diaries romance.

I like it a lot. Keep this up.

The ships! They have finally sailed! And what a wonderful way to do so :twilightsmile:

8548001
Wow, this is bringing me back to a time of good 3D Sonic games that even with the most uncooperative camera ever used in a video game, were still better than most of the new ones.

I just got to this chapter, and I have a thought. That business card he gave Fleur is going to come into play at some point in the future.

Oh I love this story. Moar!

8548869
Learn to like The Beatles...

Also, the paragraph intent feature isn't working for me, nor can I do it manually. Anyone have any idea of what I can do?

I think everyone has been experiencing this, so it's probably site wide. But at least it doesn't stop the indenting after the first paragraph, and paragraphs following the one after a heading insert. I haven't found any solution to it myself. Sorry I couldn't help. I'm still enjoying the story though. :)

By Odin's beard, this story has developed into an amazing talent of romance. And I love it so much.

They did apologize, however; Coco for drawing attention to it, and Gizmo for reacting naturally to a close-up and cuddly moment with a pretty mare. Fortunately, as they realized that the situation wasn't nearly as serious as they first thought, a few laughs were had on the way to Coco's hotel, a towering structure of crystal and glass, the aptly-named Palacia Crystalia.

...serious as they first thought, a few laughs were had on the way to Coco's hotel, a towering structure of crystal and glass, the aptly-named Palacia Crystalia.

...a towering structure of crystal and glass, the aptly-named Palacia Crystalia.

Palacia Crystalia

disneyworldexplorer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crystal-palace-3.jpg

ih0.redbubble.net/image.232088553.8404/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
DAMN PONE WORLD IS SO UNORIGINAL!!

8576304
Would you believe that I've been to Disney World and honestly had no idea that place exists? If you're interested, Palacia Crystalia is simply a reference to the crystal palace in the Empire. Maybe not the most imaginative but I think it works with the story.

8576938
Actually, yes I do believe you. There's still some stuff at Disney World that I missed. I'm just glad I rode Space Mountain. Now, would you believe that was my first roller coaster ride?

I need more of this finish this story!

It goes a little quick but not enough to be distracting. I want more and I really hope it's soon. Great story man, keep it up.

8702045
Hey! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far but what did you mean by " it goes a little quick"? Are things moving too fast for your liking?

Dead fic at this point.

I hate it when I discover a good story, but it's dead ...
This is the third time this has happened. I'm sad now 😞

why is it so many good fluer de les stories gotta die off?

Login or register to comment