• Published 7th Aug 2015
  • 5,543 Views, 31 Comments

Sonata's Melodick Symphony - RetiredAccount



Like her sisters, Sonata regained her siren powers during the battle of the bands. But the unstable magic gave her more than a pair of wings. The airhead has a new toy, and she can't wait to share the fun, all the way to Equestria.

  • ...
23
 31
 5,543
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

This is exactly what I needed, thank you

Hah, awesome update. Equestria is now Sonata's all-you-can-fuck buffet, if she wants it to be. Maybe Sunset and Twilight will suffice as an entrée and side salad though. Hope to see more soon!

6845643
You're very welcome! I aim to please.

6846149
Well Sonata will be very busy for the foreseeable future, that's for sure. Between all the mares and some magic shenanigan playing slot machines with her species, she won't have time to get bored. Good thing too. You don't want to see her bored.
As for updates I don't have a precise schedule, but it sure as heck won't be as long as it was this time.

I really enjoy your work. Thanks for the new chapter!

6848700
If you enjoy it I can't ask for more, that's the whole reason to write in the first place!
Next chapter already started BTW, 3.5K words draft as of now. Dunno which story will be updated first, Loneling of Sonata, but they are both coming soon™.

Ah, it's good to see this story still going, and going strong at that! :yay:

I quite enjoyed this chapter; Twilight may have barely escaped her fate this time, but I bet it won't be too long before she gets intimately acquainted with Sonata's mighty scepter (more than she already had, that is) :twilightblush:

6875404
Won't let this story stagnate again, that's for sure. Want to finish both my stories to start on another; don't want to have three ongoing stories.
Also Twilight will certainly have to watch herself, next time Sonata might not be so patient, but at least her castle won't feel empty. Who knows, maybe it will be full of foals running around the hallways before she even knows it.

Chapter 01 made me cry at the end... :fluttercry:

I like this story. I hope I can read more.

Is this dead?

good work and this is my most favorite story of yours after reading 3 chapters.

Is it going to be continued? Just in case.

Please tell me this is going to update, this is a masterpiece!

Login or register to comment