• Published 17th Jun 2015
  • 52,870 Views, 706 Comments

Spike's Bimbo Filled Life - Lucien Bubblegum



Spike has to deal with his life. It wouldn't be that bad if all his friends weren't bimbos.

Comments ( 37 )

we get a (relatively) happy ending for everyone in the last chapter.
then you made this epliogue
charts.stocktwits.com/production/original_29801483.jpg

Looks like you just set up for a followup story.

I'm hyped already.

Epic.:D Though, I hope that Cadance has kept her new form and libido. XD Despite no longer being forced to have her thoughts suppressed.

Duuuuuuude! That was completely unexpected, though not unwelcome! It's going to be interesting that they're traveling, considering that the elements had children. Are they getting left behind to be cared for while their parents adventure, or are they coming along? Is this going to be more epic adventure in tone than sweet cloppy goodness?! I can't wait to find out friend!

He was amazed at the speed and magical ability of what he thought to be his spoyse, but admits the throwing of blows and magic he heard the distinctive cry of his daughter.

A few typos here and there. Nothing to immersion breaking, this one caught me the most.

Can't wait to see who these godly beings are friend!

Whoah, is there a sequel?

I don't like tentacle clop for that reason bad epilog but great story

Damn man awesome

Yes, more!

More Celestia and Spike please.

She began to crawl towards the stud, mumbling obscenities and drooling onto the floor.

Is there a picture of that, or could someone draw it? I kinda have an interest with controllers being controlled.

So when is that sequel gonna be out yet soon?

What did I just read?:rainbowhuh: Forget coming out of left field, this came from a totally different ballpark altogether.:applejackconfused:

Wow, reading this makes me twitch in anticipation of that sequel. I can't wait for some super sexy times.:raritywink: Bring on Spike and his bimbos.:rainbowdetermined2:

If you pm me with the ideas of what you have so far I can help you figure out a bunch of extra scenarios for your story. It's kindoff what I do :derpytongue2:

ayh

Just found out that there is an epilogue. Did not see that coming nor did I expect the change in tone. I'm glad Cadance and Shining and family are safe. I'd like to contribute ideas as well, but as I don't know where the story is headed or even what tone it will now take, I may not be able to do anything just yet. I need a better grip on things as it were.

Can't wait to see how this sequel goes!

Am I just imagining things, or did Cadance get a bit of the bimbo craze?

Bow chicka wow wow

What's a bimbo??

YxB

8151213 look it up

8223160
Sorry I'm not a big fan of that kind of stuff...
I'm pretty sure this story is really good tho

I personally could do without this type of Epilogue. But I will not say it is bad. It is well written, despite not being in my taste. And I’m curious how the sequel will turn out. This was definitely one of my favorite stories. :twilightsmile:

Can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the great work.!!

I cant even read the sequel the first chapter on it is too long. A shame I was looking forward to it too.

9084929
Tell that to Celestia; I realize she's an ultra powerful alicorn blood, but even her strength can't keep her from getting back problems from her O cups.

Huh i appearantly already read some of this story and i even liked it but never put iy in my fav list, well time to reread.it

Overall it's not bad but Spike after the horny party seems a little perfect and everything comes a tad too easily. You should really try to makes those chapters longer. Put in more hesitation from the mares and maybe Spike can mess up and lose favor with one of them which he then has to regain.

9141805
They may not have been in their right minds, but they did invite him to have sex with them, did they not?

9159218
Yes but they were clearly not in the right frame of mind and Spike did take advantage of that. I think the fact that they invited him mean he shouldn't be sent to prison for rape right but I would still I would think when they decide to trust him again they put in a few safety nets.

9238654
I’m really confused as to how he ‘took advantage’. It wasn’t his fault that they had been changed in into sex-loving bimbos and for all he knew, they were going to be that way forever. Also, it’s not just that they invited him, all 9 of them had been making advances on him since the second chapter. Hell, Twilight seduced him in the first! And the whole thing was started by a plan that the Mane 6 had cooked up, and it was their decision to get the CMC involved, wasn’t it? What I’m trying to say is, why is Spike the only one that was made to feel guilty about this whole thing, and why wasn’t there even the slightest bit of tension between, say, the CMC, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash, when it was technically the latter three’s fault that they had gotten involved in this whole thing to begin with?

"Be gentle, please Spihke." Applebloom said as Spike stepped towards her and grabbed his cock, lining it up with her dripping and flexing pussy. Spike looked down at the innocent face of Applebloom, her cheeks were glowing red, her large, gleaming, orange eyes were darting between Spike's face and his cock and she was biting down on her bottom lip. Spike could read her like a book, and she could tell she was craving dick.

Isn't Spike in front of them right now?

Comment posted by Sweet Curtain deleted Nov 22nd, 2019

10899678
Seriously, some real comment necromancy you're up to aren't you? I don't even remember entirely the context of what's going on here but from what my comment says Spike went around knocking people up without their consent to pregnancy.

Celestia doesn't really get to decide whether or not they should be told ahead of time, their bodies they should be given a choice to consent at least. I don't make what's morally right, I just go by it.

Login or register to comment