• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,730 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,730

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Eight: In Which Rainbow Dash is Sick and Applejack Bakes Pie

Rainbow Dash was sick. Too bad, really; she doesn't deserved to be sick. I mean, most ponies don't, really. Only really bad ponies, like Sombra. He's dead though, so that's a moot point.

Anyway, Applejack is a really sweet pony, so she decided to bake an "I'm sorry you're sick" pie for Rainbow Dash. She's really a great pony, even if other ponies are mean to her, and call her mean names like "silly pony" and "background pony". Anyway, do you want to guess the type of pie she baked? I'll give you a minute.

That's right she baked an apple pie! I bet you thought she was going to be subversive and bake a blueberry pie or a tofu pot pie!* Nope! Good old fashioned Apple Pie, that good old fashioned Applejack.

You thought I was going to tell you how she made it, didn't you? Nope; check the author's notes if you want to know. Anyway, she can't fly, so I carried her to Rainbow's house and she delivered the pie and it was very sweet and we ate the pie together and after we were all full we all made out to make Rainbow Dash feel better. Making out always makes a pony feel better.

Author's Note:

Here's a simple easy Apple Pie recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/219165/chef-johns-easy-apple-pie/
Try making it, and tell me in the comments section how it goes! Please also post pictures of your pie!

*Apparently the line of Penny Lane "Four of fish and finger pie" is actually very naughty, so no referencing that in the story! Oops!

PreviousChapters Next