• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 31,500 Views, 7,518 Comments

Epic Rap Battles of MLP - enigmaMystere



a silly little thing the ponies in my head persuaded me to do.

  • ...
92
 7,518
 31,500

PreviousChapters Next
Rap Battle #5: Results and Aftermath

Vinyl sighed, slowly sinking into the comfy cushions of her couch. She had a rough day today, and this was supposed to be her "me time".

Regretfully, she couldn't relax. Something was bothering her, but she couldn't put her hoof on it. She recalled all the times she thought she noticed something off, but, when she tried to look at it, she couldn't see anything out of place. It was a little unnerving, to be honest.

She finally just got up and walked into the kitchen, muttering to herself. "...a snack should help me sleep better..." She yawned, opening the door to the pantry.

Something leaped at her face, glomping onto it tightly. It took her a few moments to register this fact before she yelled out, falling flat on her back and flailing her hooves around.

"Silly Gummy! That's not how you hug somepony!" The weight on her face was swiftly removed, leaving Vinyl staring up at her friends in confusion.

"...why was Gummy in the cabinet?"

"He was searching for his victory cake!" Pinkie giggled, leaning close to Vinyl's ear and whispering to her. "I'm hiding it until the parade. He deserves it!" She pulled back, suddenly thoughtful. "Gummy did win, right?"

At that moment, Fluttershy walked in. Angel was on her back, glaring daggers at Gummy. The gator, of course, was ignorant of the death glare directed at him, probably lost in his thoughts again.

Of course. Because I can't say who won without both participants here. Fumbling for her phone, she pulled it out and counted the votes.

After about five minutes (it surprised Vinyl how many votes there were), she put it away, turning to the four friends gathered there. "The winner is Gummy."

Angel slumped, upset. Before anyone could say anything, he leaped over to Gummy, holding his ear out to the gator.

Without any hesitation, he bit down on the bunny's ear, making Fluttershy gasp in shock. Angel, for his part, took it without flinching.

Pinkie didn't seem to be bothered, either, hugging Vinyl tightly. "This is great! Two wins for Team Pie!" She grabbed both ponies, rushing them out the door to plan a victory party after the parade.

As soon as they were gone, Gummy muttered to the bunny in his grip, not letting go. "Remember, you still have two more favors after this."

Angel groaned, rolling his eyes. "I know, Gums. You don't have to remind me. After all, it was my idea."


Gummy won with over two times the number of votes as Angel. I guess viciousness has nothing over technique.

Oh, and I forgot who all I allowed to see the raps beforehand. ^^; If you're one of them, please PM me. The next battle is finally ready! :D

AW, YEAH! IT'S TWO FAN FAVORITES!

Oh, and Vinyl broke the fourth wall again. Pardon me while I give her a little chat.

Enigma out.~

PreviousChapters Next