• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 31,484 Views, 7,518 Comments

Epic Rap Battles of MLP - enigmaMystere



a silly little thing the ponies in my head persuaded me to do.

  • ...
93
 7,518
 31,484

PreviousChapters Next
Rap Battle #26

The two ponies sat in the bed, laughing brightly. The dark red stallion wiped a tear from his eye, trying to compose himself so he could continue. “T-then you said ‘get the mares there to take your ugly face on!’ That was great!” He fell back into laughter, doing his best to be as calm as possible when he saw his love about to speak.

“Your expression was priceless! I almost thought your mind melted!” She poked him in the chest, cheekily grinning.

He blushed slightly, a sly smile beginning to form. “But it was nothing compared to how you reacted to one of my lines.” He tapped a hoof against his chin, acting as if he was trying to remember. “What was it, again? Oh, right!” He booped her nose, chuckling softly. “‘Take your turntables and head off into the sunset...”

Her eyes narrowed slightly, her grin slowly beginning to fade. “...don’t you dare finish th-”

He placed his hoof on her lips, silencing her. “‘...it’s the closest to a ‘happy ending’ you’ll ever get.’” He laughed, holding his hooves up as she thumped him on the shoulder. “You didn’t let me finish, Vi!”

She blinked, confused. “...but...it was my turn after that, wasn’t it?”

Enigma turned to her, smiling softly. “It seems as though I was wrong.” He pulled her close, pressing his forehead against hers. “...and I’m glad...”

Vinyl sighed, melting into his embrace. “...so am I, E...so am I...” They stayed there like that for a few more minutes, enjoying the simple act of being so close to each other.

He cracked open an eye, a small smirk on his lips. “...still can’t believe you used to have a ‘safety record’, though.” He stuck his tongue out playfully.

The white mare thumped him on the shoulder once more, not even bothering to open her eyes. “...shut up, baka...” She cuddled closer to him, resting her head against his chest. A small smile of her own started to form on her face.

“...my baka...”


The next morning, the two lovebirds were travelling down the street. They chatted idly about music and the weather, glad that the Ponyville pegasi had made it a partially cloudy day - not too hot, not too cold.

They entered Sugarcube Corner and stared, perplexed. In front of them, two gray pegasi and one pink pony were arguing. Well, the first two were arguing - the brightly colored mare was just talking.

“Come on, Pinkie!” The slightly darker of the twins said, glaring harshly at the bubbly baker. “We know you took it, so give it back!”

Pinkie just giggled and smiled brightly, bouncing up and down as she moved around, taking orders to customers. “I didn’t take your key, silly filly!” She hoofed a donut to a spotted colt before turning to the two pegasi, the same bubbly smile on her face. “Why would I want it, anyways?”

The lighter one raised an eyebrow, her crossed eyes doing their best to focus on the brightly-colored mare. “Just last week you were begging to go into the Doctor’s...erm...house.” She coughed slightly, trying to pull attention away from the almost-slip-up.

Vinyl and Enigma had watched this from the doorway, blankly staring. The former turned to the spotted colt, rightly concerned. “...Pip, how long has that disagreement been going on?”

The earth pony turned to the disk jockey, shrugging helplessly. “Ever since I arrived, sis. The sisters Doo are getting rather angry, though.”

The couple looked at each other, sighing softly. The stallion looked at the three ponies, frowning slightly. “...I suppose there’s only one way for this to end, huh?”

The white unicorn raised a hoof to her face, groaning softly. “...of course...”

He sighed, turning around. “I’ll set everything up.”


Vinyl sat down behind her turntables, smiling softly at the red pegasus right next to her. She began setting up the track, shivering slightly as a wing teasingly traced her spine. She playfully bumped him, blushing brightly and biting her lower lip. “Later, E.”

The feathery appendage paused for a second before pulling away. The pony attached to it frowned a little, looking over at the rappers in front of them. He noticed how the both chose to wear glasses, although Pinkie’s also had false eyebrows and a clown nose on it. Derpy’s was a simple yet stylish pair of black shades. He noticed a similar looking mare in the crowd and started to wonder if he was going mad or just seeing things.

Another thought crossed his mind when he noticed that a certain yellow mare wasn’t around. He started to grow worried, hoping that she was alright.

Something touched his hindleg, causing him to jump. He glanced down, seeing a white hoof resting gently on his knee. He glanced over at the disk jockey, seeing the seductive tone conveyed in her smouldering gaze. “...don’t worry...I’ll make sure it’s worth the wait.~”

Vinyl turned back to the turntable, giggling at the sputtering her words caused Enigma. She flicked the switch, starting the music. She grinned, feeling more alive than she ever had before.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF MLP!

VS.

BEGIN!

Let's kick off this par-tay, girl! I'm the element of laughter.
Little known fact: I'm also a world-class rapper!
Put down that mic, silly filly, have a muffin instead
I got Balloons in My Basket-- you've got bees in your head!
You getting scared, already? Why am I not Surprised?
This is a mare who can't even look me straight in the eyes.
Is that your twin, or split personality?
What can you do, schizo-fritz, drop a piano on me?

I think you’ve got me confused with my sis.
Both my eyes are on you, so get ready for this.
You don’t scare me; I’ve run off worse threats.
With Horsepower at my side, I’ll never fret.
You bed so many stallions, you’re a walking disease!
You run on pure sugar - or, should I say, speed?
Wise up! We don’t want your smack here, Pie.
Why don’t you just go and watch paint dry?

I'm random! I'm crazy! I don't get confused.
I'm supercharged, so I've got MY eye on YOU.
It's true I'm hyper, I'm speedy, but not like that
It just takes somepony special to outrun Rainbow Dash.
It's time to cook up a solution with the knowledge I've accrued,
I'm a culinary gypsy and a mistress of food.
Just because you can see me doesn't mean good rhymes will follow
By the way-- who do you think BAKES all those muffins you swallow?

Pinkie please, let's be real; your parties are a total bore.
And your muffins are the only thing you're good for!
You think we're all naive, but for Celestia's sake,
Everypony knows about your affair with Mister Cake!
My eyes don't have to be right to see your true colors
Pink isn't on the list. You crave attention from others.
You're lonely, and think you'll get friends by making them laugh.
You're just jealous that I have somepony who loves me back.


WHO WON? WHO’S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF MLP!

Vinyl turned off the music, smiling softly at the red pegasus next to her. “Come on, E. I think it’s time you and I had some fun.” She winked at him, teasingly brushing up against him. “You know you want to.~”

He looked at her for a few moments, processing what she said before rolling his eyes. “For you, Vi, we can go play some pranks.” He chuckled, seeing her pump her hoof in joy out of the corner of his eye.


A black alicorn was shouting every curse she could think of, slamming her head against the crumbling walls of the deserted castle. “Those two lovebirds are so annoying!” A charcoal hoof alighted on her shoulder. Turning to look, she saw the other mare smirking deviously.

“Don’t worry. I have everything planned out.” Her lips slowly parted, revealing her fangs, glistening with anticipation.

“Soon.”

Author's Note:

Thanks to ForeverFreest and Noah from Antisocial Inc. for helping me with this rap battle! :pinkiehappy: For some reason, I couldn’t get started on this one. :twilightblush: Oh, and thanks to Lazypoisonfl for the idea involving the first scene between Vi and E, and raybony for his help with the establishing section! :scootangel:

Not sure if I can keep this pace up. State and Local Politics take up more time than I’d like, and I apparently need more than three hours a day devoted to Computer Science. :ajsleepy: ...I hope I can make it through this...

Ponies in the title cards don’t match the descriptions because I couldn’t find two unique vectors of each of them wearing said glasses.

Have a nice day!

Enigma out.~

PreviousChapters Next