• Published 15th May 2015
  • 6,355 Views, 90 Comments

The Nightmare Princess - Abaddon spice



Luna was never banished as Nightmare Moon. Instead someone else was and after a thousand years she had returned. Perhaps going to a costume convention was a bad idea.

  • ...
24
 90
 6,355
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Luna possessed and everyone none the wiser as to what happened!
Looking forward to where this is going!

So. How will our Displaced convince Luna that she is not the original Nightmare?

LOVED IT........Thought I might have an idea for how Nightmare can get her own body and leave Luna's then, two words that Pinkie Pie know's.

:pinkiegasp: OH MY GOSH.......You don't mean the Mirror Pool do you Dusky?

ACK.......Pinkie Pie don't go breaking the fourth wall here in the comment section please, and yeah the Mirror Pool, with some work Nightmare could make the Clone body into a real one for her to make her own, then she wouldn't need to keep control of Luna's body.

Would it be possible for Nightmare to let Luna access NmM's memories, just like "NmM" accessed Luna's memories?
Letting NmM more or less function like an admin for their (temporary?) collective body?
Would be interesting if Luna got most of the picture about the current situation, when the time of separation happens.
Think about the morale dilemma of Luna figuring that she was more or less glad (maybe excited even) to take the life of an (at the time) innocent individual.

more of this please :pinkiehappy::eeyup:

Thank you very much!!!!!

lI like the premise of Luna being possessed and no-one realizing as it is really original, hope that this continues soon

Heh... Mama pool Nice place

I... don't know what to say... :rainbowderp:

I'm just curious as to what this character's primary goal is... :rainbowhuh:

More plz
More plz
More plz
More plz
More plz
More plz
More plz
More plz

An original premise, and good quality! More please!

It's going to continue, I like the story as most of the readers do, and please don't be like the authors who leave their stories behind

This NEEDS an update! Plz I hate to see such a good story die :applecry:

Login or register to comment