• Published 11th May 2015
  • 2,394 Views, 158 Comments

The Heat - TheStupidCupid



Fluttershy enters her first heat, much to the interest of Discord. Will the Main 6 and all of Equestria survive it?

Comments ( 16 )

6939064
The Author is a rare and elusive creature. Speak too loudly and you might scare them off. They survive the harsh winters in burrows made of patreon donations and friendly comments.

:moustache: Discord said Brock attacked Fluttershy... sumthin about buttering somethin
:twilightoops: wut?
:pinkiegasp: I cannoned the wrong guy?
:duck: my words it's quite hot in here
:moustache: ice cream milady ?:raritystarry: YES!
:applejackconfused: I 've never seen Ice cream soup
:moustache: You try carrying cold stuff with a belly full of fire.
:facehoof:

Oh dear. We can only imagine what happened. I hope we find out next chapter! Glad to see this back up again!

Yay! So glad to see a new chapter! This is one of the best stories on this site...keep it up!

I wonder if Blueblood's going to make another appearance outside of running for his life.

This was very face paced and fun. I'm so curious for the full story of what went on upstairs here. Glad you are back!

Huh, I ran out of chapters to catch up on... well poo. Still, this should get very crazy... crazier, very fast. Spike and Discord have a mess to clean up, but perhaps our unfortunate heroes shall save the day yet.

OH COME ON!
WILL YOU TWO FUCK ALREADY!? XD
and im wondering what happened myself. i would expect to see brock as the bad guy.

I have to say fluttershys amnesia is really pissing me off. The fact that your still dragging this out and discord didn't just throw the book at twilight with the pages marked really urks me. Honestly good idea but the overall "compiled" work is was to.... Disinteresting.
I was ecstatic at first but after chapter 3-4 I'm surprised I actually sat down to read the rest. Sad but I think this story still has alot to work on

The Twin

I really like this story and I gotta know how it ends. So when you feel like continuing i'll be waiting eagerly. But do take your time and remember to have fun.

Also I don't care that there hasn't been any clop yet, I'm not reading this for that anyway.

I love how Discord hasn't just told them yet, it really seems like Discord to over complicate things by being... well Discord.

P.S. never trust random ponies you meet on a train that just kinda keep following you around, seriously Brocks portion of the story could easily have been the start of the Equestrian version of Taken.

Enjoying this but, I am getting anxious for the clopping. Also I want to know what the deal is with Brock? Is he lying? Did he attack Fluttershy and Discord rescued her only to get side tracked by her heat? Inquiring dirty minds want to know!

Comment posted by Nova Whirl deleted Mar 31st, 2017

I'm sorry if I was rude but you know '' It's been a looong tiime without a New episode , my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We have come a loong wa-ay from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Man, in the latest two chapters, this got kind of dark.

Man, I'm looking forward to figuring out what in the blazes is really going on. And what exactly is up with Brock. He obviously seems very, very suspicious and looks to be up there with Gable in terms of how bad he is, but I have to admit I'm curious about the details. Why he lied so ineptly at the beginning and such and if there is more than mere chance to his original appearance.

Also, I'm guessing Discord is being misunderstood here, but it does seem perfectly in character for him to dig himself deeper with how he acts and speaks.

Damn everything got really badly tangled all of a sudden.

Looking forward to more at some point. Happy writing.

Please continue this! its an actually good story and i really want to know what happens next!

8016390
I think so too. And I think if rarity doesn't stop hanging around Grable she going to lose her element. If main 6 were willing to listen for more than one second they might have learned something.

Login or register to comment