• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 5,408 Views, 40 Comments

Just a small change - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



Nothing suspicious about a room in the basement that your parents tell you to stay out of. But I really should have listened.

  • ...
16
 40
 5,408

A good day gone better

After finishing my assorted breakfast, containing waffles, toast, and a cup of milk, made by my loving mother, I excuse myself from the table. I make my way from the dinning room, and into the kitchen to place my dishes and silverware into the sink. Or at least I tried to, but somehow, my shoe laces on my left shoe came undone without me noticing, and I just so happened to step on the laces with my other foot, causing me to trip as I make the attempt to bring my left foot up and forward. With a small yelp, pursing through my lips, I land with a loud thump, hard on my left side, as my dishware unfortunately escaped the grasp of my fingers. Lucky lucky me.

Stupid Addidas can't make shoes with laces that stay tied. I asked my mom to get me shoes with straps instead, but she's been procrastinating on the fact. Now she has a broken ceramic plate, and shattered glass littering the white tiled floor, making the glass shards impossible to see. With a groan, I heave myself up off of the floor, and back on my feet, checking my body for any glass that may have stuck to me, or make a very small impalement of my shirt, pants or skin. Looking down at the floor, I can only see the pieces of the plate, and big pieces of the large glass cup. I Let out a sigh, as I run my hands through my soft brown hair, as my parents enter the kitchen, unaware of the even that had just taken place.

"What in the world happened here, Jesse?!" Shouted my mother, her hands on her hips, and a cross expression adorning her face. No matter how hard she tries to look intimidating, those blue eyes of hers, with her blonde bangs make her look sweet as ever, plus she doesn't have the loud voice necessary for being "intimidating".

"My stupid laces came untied, and I tripped." I reply back, showing her my black shoe, with the red laces dangling freely at the sides. "Another reason why you should really get me shoes with straps." I grunt a little with a slight shrug.

"And another reason why you should get a job so you can afford your own shoes." she snaps, poking my chest with an index finger, which isn't the greatest feeling since her nails are like a full centimeter past her finger. I mean clip the damn things woman! before they become talons, and maybe then you'll look a bit intimidating.

"With Me being the mother I am, I would clean up after you, like always, but lucky me, your father and I have a very busy day and no time to clean up after a small mess." Mom reaches an arm around her husband who never talks much, but only makes noises instead. like if you ask him for something, he'll ignore you if its a no, and he'll grunt with a wave of his hand for a yes.

"So I guess I should get to cleaning this up then, now shouldn't I?" I stare down at the mess of my own foolishness, blushing a little with raw embarrassment.

"Yes, now. I should have gotten you a baby sitter, but hopefully your girlfriend can look after you since you said she's coming over." She sighs wih a roll of her eyes. She Looks like a sweet tender hearted woman on the outside, but it's that look that gives her the perfect disguise of who she really is. A woman who cares when she wants to.


Soon after I had picked up my childishly made creation from the floor, my parents finally left, leaving the house to me, and my girlfriend, Clairice, who got here just as they left. Her long reddish brown hair, runs down her neck, and over her right shoulder, and splitting to the sides at the forehead. she has the most beautiful purple eyes you've ever seen. Yes I said Purple, with a few freckles on her cheeks to compliment them, and her eyes. Her breasts are of an average size, which melt into a sleek, and soft, slender body, with a round, bubble/giggle free bottom. Sometimes I wonder how I ever won her over. Just a simple rainy day, and her without an umbrella, I shared mine with her and from there, it was love that was built from the moment I saw her eyes.

As she enters the house I embrace her with a warm hug, wrapping my arms around her at the waist. she returns the hug, and immediately pushes her lips into mine, placing her arms around my neck. Not even a hello is made because this is how we greet eachother. after a few seconds of lovely kissing, she lets go of me, taking a step back. She giggles a little, her face turning red.

"So, you're alone for today right?" she asks, fixing her hair a little.

"Yeahp. What are we going to do? They said I can't leave the house though." I reply with a sigh.

"Seriously?! You're seventeen and they don't trust you outside of the house for a day? I mean you're gonna be eighteen in. couple months!"

"Tell me about it. But as of right now I gotta take my dirty clothes downstairs."

"Oh, okay. I'll wait here then." She smiles at me for a second then takes my head in her hands and gives me a small kiss before retreating to the living room couch.

"Be right back baby." I grin with a slight chuckle, as I turn around, and head up the stairs and into my room which is filled with stuff that seventeen year old teens usually have these days. Drop the porno magazines, and secret stash of any drugs.

Next to the light brown oak wood door, is a pile of soiled clothing which has been sitting there for a few days now. yeah it's gross, but I'm not like most teens who leave all of their clothes on the floor for weeks!

I grab the pile of stench filled clothes in my arms which could probably load a couple of laundry baskets. Then I head back downstairs, and behind the staircase is a door to the basement. I lean on the wall, using my chest to hold the clothes in place as I manage to free a hand to open the door. The gold stained aluminum whatever the knob is made of, is cold to the touch, as I turn it, and push the door open with a loud creak.

"Hey babe?!" I hear Clairice call from the living room right before I head down the stairs.

"Yes, love?" I call back.

"Do you want me to come down there with you?" she asks.

"No. Its freezing cold down here and it stinks of urine." and with that I gag a little from the literal smell of urine wafting up. With my still free hand, I pull my shirt over my nose to block out the smell as I head down, the mid day light pouring in from the small windows, and dust soaring through the air.

I walk into the washer dryer room which is quite spacious for just a washer and dryer. I place my clothes on top of the washer, while wondering why it smells this way down here. But nonetheless, basements always have their own unique stench to them. Maybe because it's below ground? But to my dismay, I have never found the reason as to why, but as of now, it's not a concern of any magnitude to me.

Exiting the wash room, I happen to notice the only door door down here from the corner of my eye. I crane my neck to see the black metal door with silver bolts holding it together. Why is that door even there? and what's the point of the door being that way? Let's just say, my suspicions have me on a leash here, leading me to the door as I shuffle my was towards it, as my bare feet scrap across the cold floor. My parents told me to not go into this room for zero reason except for that they don't know what's behind it. It's just a door for Petes sake! Nothing bad is gonna happen if I go in there!

Anyway, I reach the door, my hands reaching itself up as if it needs, and wants to open the door. my hand makes contact with the knob, and you can guess how it feels to the touch. To my sort of luck, it turns with ease, but to my surprise, the door swings open on its own, but only half way. I step inside, pushing the door open he rest of the way with my hand. The room appears to be eight feet to the other side of the room, and ten feet from left to right. So I would say it's an eighty square foot room. So far this is depressing. Something I assume is gonna be really cool, is just a small storage space I think.

I step further into the room, and all I see is a small table with a wooden box on top, with a hook, and a lock on it. Okay, now I'm interested. I walk over to the box, and I grab the side handles, and I hoist the dust covered box from the table. It's lighter than I thought. It's about as big as small stack of thick yellow page phone books. Staring at the mysterious box in my head, I leave the room, closing the door behind me. I head out of the basement to come face to face with my gf who seems to be annoyed.

"What took so long?" She barks, her arms crossed over her chest, and tapping her...left foot? on the floor. I'm not good with opposite directions.

"I uh, found this down there in this small room."

"A box with a lock on it? We're you masturbating to it is why you took so long?" She geastures a hand at the box.

"Really? Like I'm going to do that to a small box like this. I'm just curious what's inside to have this old lock on it. Plus it's really dusty."

"Do you think you have the key to it?" She asks, leaning towards the box for a better look.

"I don't frickin know! But let's just go up to my room, and I'll try there." I reply back, going for the stairs.

When we get there, I set the box on my perfectly made bed, which I did take the time to make when I got up. I put a hand to my chin, trying to contemplate what may be in it. Clairice stands next to me a hand on my shoulder and the other around my waist.

"What do you think is in it?" She asks.

"I don't know, but for chins and grins I'm going to try my house key."

I reach into my pocket and pull out the small silver key with the top Which always looked like the roof of a house to me. I sit on the bed, and I take the lock in one, hand. I bring the end of the key to the keyhole, and hope is works. I put the key up to the hole, and Push. And to my luck it goes in without a problem. Weird. I twist the key to the right, earning a small click from the lock, and the loop pops out. I pull the lock off the hoop, and hand it to Clairice.

"Wow it opened!" she takes the lock from me, staring at it in wonder.

I pull open the top of the box, and inside, all there is, is what looks like a necklace made of gold? in has a small, red, lightning bolt shape ruby I think in the center. The gold plate holds it in place, and what look like the shape of wings spread out to both sides, and from the tips, a thin chain loops around. I take it in my hands, slowly and carefully.

"What is that thing?" asked Clairice, pointing at the piece of jewlery.

"Some sort of necklace I think." I notice the chain at the back comes apart so you can put it on. So I try it on. "How do I look?" I turn to Clairice, the necklace unevenly covering about a third of my chest.

"You look silly." She puts a hand up to her mouth, letting out a little giggle.

"I bet." I chuckle softly, looking back down at the ruby, which all of a sudden begins to glow?! "Woah cool, it lights up!"

"Yeah, and....." She trails off, staring straight at me.

"What?"

"Y-your hair! it's...getting longer, and it's...rainbow colored!" She places a hand over her mouth with a small gasp. I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Yeah and I'm..."

What I'm about to say is suddenly cut short when my voice suddenly doesn't sound like my voice. I pull out my phone from my other pants pocket, and I look in my reflection off the screen to see my hair is rainbow colored, and is a lot longer and fuller, and orange, and yellow. Soon I can see a red length of hair grow down past my right eye. My hair also grows down my neck in purple, blue, and green. And my ears!

They're pointed, and now adorn the top of my head, and have become...furry in a cyan blue color. My eyes fade from brown to a magenta color, and grow much much bigger. I watch in terror as my whole head changed snap in just a few mere seconds. Then I see my nose and mouth begin to form into a muzzle, and the cyan fur grows over my face. Seeing these changes causes me to feel lightheaded, and I begin to slip from reality, and into darkness.


When I come back to, I feel Clairice shaking me by the shoulder, and saying my name. I can barely hear it because it's really muffled.

"Jesse! Jesse! Wake up Jesse!" She continues to call out.

Why does she seem so worried about something? Why can't I remember anything? Please Celestia, I need...wait. Who in the hay is she? How do I know this person and why it's a she? And why did I say hay? Ugh, my head bucking hurts. Okay you know what, I'm just gonna stop thinking, and just see what she wants. I come to find I'm laying down on my bed, so I sit up, putting a hand to my aching head.

"What? Can't somepony get any sleep around here? I...what?" I groan.

"You're... you're... a p-p-p-pony like thing." She points a finger at me, stuttering, and fumbling with her words.

"What?" I look down at my arms to find they've been covered in cyan fur? and my hands. They also seem more...feminine? I then notice the rest of my body shares the same fur as my arms, but to my right side I see something rainbow colored. I reach out to touch it, to see where it goes, and I come to find it...goes into my back?! It takes me a few seconds to realize it, but I come to find I now have a rainbow colored...tail. Yes I said it. I have a tail. Then I see that small necklace which Seems to have changed shape a little to flow with my now completely feminine body. Wait. Using a hand I reach down there to see if I still have a, nope. I'm 100% female now.

"H-how is this possible?" I ask worriedly.

"I don't know Jess. I guess we can't be together anymore now." She looks down embarrassed from what she just said.

"What do you mean?" I notice my voice is totally changed too. More raspy, and tomboyish like. and I sound like an eight year old. With another look to compare my size to Clairice I seem to have shrunken down to the size of an eight year old at about three and a half feet tall. and another thing I notice is that my clothes are way to big for me.

"I'm not a lesbian or a petifile. But, I mean you're like a human pony thing."

"Oh." I'm about to say something else when the next second comes to be, Clairice pulls me into her and hugs me tight.

"I'm so sorry Jess." I hear her begin to cry a little.

"D-don't cry." I pull myself from her. seeing tears running down her cheeks. I can feel my ears droop down now which feels rather strange.

"I never thought of having to break up with you, but now I have no choice."

"You still love me though right?"

"Of course Jesse." she replies through her sobs, reaching out to rub my cheek.

"Maybe...maybe if I take it off I might change back." I reach in back of my neck to undo the chain to come and find that when I take it off, my form stays the same. "Never mind. I guess I'm stuck like this now."

"I'm sorry. But, we should get those clothes off of you now that they're too big."

"Okay." I begin to pull of the shirt and Clair takes it from there, and all I can say is fur. everywhere. Cyan fur. Everywhere.

"I think it would be more proper if I had a change of clothes to put you in."

"I agree. there should be a blue toat box in the closet down the hall with some of my old clothes in it." I point to the left side of the hall from the door.

"Okay. Be right back." She gets up, and ventures out into the hall.

Okay so let's get this straight. I Found this box with a necklace in it and when I put it on it turned me into this humanoid pony thing according to Clair. I went from a seventeen year old man to an eight year old female pony. I just swapped species and gender and became over 50% younger. I feel at the fur on my left shoulder, and it's rather soft, then I remember the rainbow hair. I reach my hands up to the top of my head to see I have a lot of it. Then I remember the tail. I look down to see it hasn't moved at all. I take it in my hands wondering how all of this happened. A few seconds later I hear Clair returning, and I let my tail fall back to my side.

"Is this it?" she moves the box off the bed with the bigger blue plastic box,, and puts it in its place.

"Yeah that's the one." I reply shyly, still getting used to this new voice.

"Okay, nothing special, just clothes to put you in right?"

"Y-yeah."

"I just still can't believe it my boyfriend turned into a small blue human pony." she sighs deeply, and takes off the cover, and pulls out the first thing she can find. A plain grey t-shirt, and a pair of red shorts with two white stripes on the sides in a vertical manner.

"I know."

"Okay, stand on the floor so I can take off the pants." she points in front of me, down at the floor. I oblige, slipping off the bed, and my pants fall off by themselves along with my boxers, leaving me naked.

"Don't look at me!" I shriek out, pulling my tail out in front of my...my junk, and shutting my eyes tight.

"Okay just put your clothes on!" she turns around looking away from me.

I grab the shorts and pull my feet out of my pants, but I guess they aren't feet anymore. I have hooves now. I shudder at it a little. I slip on my shorts, and when I pull my shirt on, I feel something else on my back. Using my hands I feel what seem to be wings?

"C-Clair. I think I have wings too."

"What?! No way!" she whips back around, and grabs me by the shoulders and spins my half way around. "Wow, you do have wings!"

"Told you."

"Okay then. Um. Wait here!" She takes the shirt from me and races out of the bedroom once more. I sigh sadly, rubbing one arm with my hand. I notice the mirror on the other side of my room, and I try to walk over to it, but hooves so far aren't the easiest thing to walk on. After a few falls, and face...muzzle plants, I make it to the mirror, and standing in front of me is a short, human like cyan pony with rainbow hair in red shorts. after a while Clair comes back, and shoves me into the shirt, but then she grabs my wings and I turn my head to see she cut holes into the shirt for my wings.

"Thanks...I guess."

"Do you want me to do one for or shorts for your...tail...to go through?"

"No it's okay like this." I look back at my tail which seems to be about two and a half feet long, and almost touches the floor.

"You do look kinda cute though." Said clairice softly with a small giggle as she runs a hand through my mane. How did I know it's a mane? Never mind.

"I am? I'm a freak." I turn my gaze to the floor, staring aimlessly. Now being back to eight years old, I feel the tears coming and before I know it, I'm crying.

"Noo, don't cry, don't cry! I'm here for you." She says reassuringly, hugging me. I return the hug.

"Im scared. What will my parents think about me?"

"I don't know. But I don't know how else to break it to you, but you've turned into Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. I've just been pretending to not know. Like, I didn't know that this would happen, but I knew you were turning into her."

"What?! You mean to say I'm a character from a little girl show?!" I stammer a little, my tears fading away in an instant.

"Yeah, but I'll take care of you. And If your parents don't like it, then you'll live with me." She hugs me tighter, stroking my mane again.

"Thank you." I say quietly, leaning my head into her hand. We stay hugging for a few more seconds, with a buzzing noise erupts from my pants. "Let me get that." I blush a little as I turn back towards my pants, laying there, useless on the floor. I reach my hand into the pocket, and pull out the small, red, HTC one. "I-it's my mom, could you take it. Please don't tell her about this." I hold the phone out to her.

"Yeah, sure." She replies, taking the phone from me. "Hello?" she says into the phone. a few moments of silence, other than the faint voice of my mother on the other end of the line. "Yeah we're fine, nothing bad."

I sit there, my legs crossed, my tail by my side, and my hands in my lap. I suddenly get the feeling that this could have been avoided if I had just listened, and stayed out of that room. Now here I am, not even myself anymore, but a talking winged pony.

"She said she wants to talk to you Jessy." She hands me the phone which I take in my trembling hands. What do I say? How can I explain turning into a pony to my mom?

"I-I don't want to talk right now." I give the phone back to Clair.

"He said he doesn't want to talk right now."

...

"He has a bad headache right now is why he doesn't want to talk right now."

...

"She still wants to talk to you, Jesse." She then drops the phone in my lap.

"W-what do I tell her?" I ask sadly, as the feeling of tears comes once again,

"Just try to say something okay."

"I-I... I... " Is all I get out before I break down into tears again, hanging my head low. With a sigh, Clairice takes the phone again.

"Look, Can he just call you later?" She says into the phone.

...

"I will. Okay, bye." She hangs up the phone. "Come here Jess, please stop your crying." Clairice takes me into her arms and sits me on her lap. She holds me close which feel a bit comforting.

"Wh-what d...did she say?" I ask sourfully.

"She said they won't be back until tomorrow. Now, how's about something to eat?" Clair asked, Scratching her fingers into my scalp which feels really good.

"Okay." I reply softly, looking up at her with a small smile, as I use a hand to dry my cheeks. "So, uh, can you explain what that necklace is then?" I ask pointing a small cyan finger at the piece of gold and ruby on the bed. I seriously think the bolt is made of ruby.

"Well, there are these things called the elements of harmony, one for kindness, one for laughter, one for honesty, one for generosity, one for magic, and that one is for loyalty. They were made by Princess Celestia to keep Equestria safe from harm, and six ponies would each bear those elements."

"Okay, so Rainbow Dash is the one with the loyalty one?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, and I guess that wasn't any old toy since it turned you into a human like form of filly rainbow Dash. For what reason I do not know why, but I do have to say you are really adorable." She coos, rubbing my back.

"Really? You think I'm cute... like this?"

"Yeah. That also means I can do this!" She takes her left hand and begins grabbing at my side, causing me to go into a laughing fit.

"No, it tickles!! You know I don't like to be tickled!!" I shriek through my laughing.

"Okay. I'll stop. I am a little jealous you got to turn into Rainbow Dash."

"I'm jealous that you're still human." I scoff, crossing my arms.

"Aww come on this can't be all that bad! I mean You could probably get famous from this!"

"How?" I ask profusely.

"Well you may not know it, but the G4 version of My Little Pony is very popular. Even to guys. So imagine having the headline in a newspaper, Man turns into the amazing Rainbow Dash." she sighs dreamily at the thought.

"Okay, so if that's the real element of harmony, then won't the rest be real, and that means that everything else is real?"

"Now that you put it that way, they probably are! But what happened for Rainbow's element end up here?" She picks it up from the bed and holds it in her hands, The small ruby begins to glow, then the whole thing vanishes.

"Where'd it go?" she asks, staring at her now empty hands.

"Here." I point at my chest as it adorns it once again.

"Do you know what this must mean?"

"What?"

"Something must have happened to the actual Rainbow Dash, and her element was lost but we just found it, and it found itself being attracted to you."

"Okay. So what now? I mean this isn't exactly the best thing that has happened to me. All though I feel happy that I feel like a kid again.

"Maybe it's because you are a kid again. You look like you're only seven or eight!"

"I feel so strange with this, yet at the same time it feels... good." I stroke the rainbow colored hairs of my tail with my hand. It's glossy, and is very smooth and soft, like silk.

"It was creepy for me too, since I'm the one who witnessed your whole transformation. You passed out after your head finished."

"I know. But I think having wings is kind of cool, and rainbow hair too. Like is it natural or Did Rainbkw have it done?"

"It's all natural, Jess. So back to what we're gonna do. What are we gonna do?"

"I'm fine with this for right now." I snuggle myself into Clair's chest, and she places her gentle arms around me. "I love you Clairice."

"I love you too Dashie. Sorry I had to say that."

"It's okay. I kinda like it. I don't know I think I'm getting used to this already." I smile, still gently running my fingers through the strands of my tail. Normaly I would feel awkward about saying that, but it grew on me, and now it sort of feels... natural. The only thing...well two things that weird me out are the hooves and that I lost my manhood.

"I see you've taken a liking for your new tail too."

"I don't know Clair, but all of a sudden I feel like I've been this way since birth, and I can't imagine myself any other way. And yes I like my tail." I giggle a little, physically moving my tail into my arms, where I hug it, the tip of it just brushing the side of my muzzle, where to add a cute affect, I decide to nibble on it with my lips.

"Well isn't that good to hear, and gawd you look so adorable right now!" Clair squeals, tightening her hug on me.

"So far this is the best day of my life." I sigh happily, my small smile spreading into a happy grin.


Well, the rest of the day went mysteriously well. In fact, it was rather enjoyable! Clair hadput on My little pony for us to watch on YouTube on her phone, and we watched the whole first season, and let's say I'm hooked! After that we were being random, trying to style my mane to look like some of the other characters which was okay. I don't think I've been so happy before, and it happened due to turning into Rainbow Dash, Equestria's fastest flyer! Even though We aren't dating anymore, I'd have to say that today has been our best day together.

But now it's around ten o'clock pm, and we're beat. And after a filling dinner of pizzaand soda, we decide to hit the hay. Like every normal night I brushed my teeth and everything, and switched my clothes into my favorite childhood pajamas which was a blue shirt with a happy SpongeBob on it, with blue pajama pants. this time she also cut a hole for my tail to go in with the pants which actually felt a lot better. Clair carries me into my room from the bathroom, and tucks me in. It's gone dark outside, and the glow of street lamps, leak into my room which seems a lot bigger now. She leans over and kisses me on the forehead.

"Good night Dashie." I can barely make out her making a smile from the small amount of light. Somewhere along the day she called me Dashie which I actually liked. It's cute, plus Jesse doesn't fit me too well anymore. So we just adjusted to calling me Rainbow, Rainbow Dash, Dash or Dashie. At first it was strange, but now I don't like it when she calls me Jess or Jesse anymore. Clairice lays next to me on the bed, and pulls me in. I snuggle into her, my head on her chest..

"Good night Clair."

"You gonna be okay now?" she asks, rubbing my mane again. I nod happily.

"Yeah as long as you're here. To be honest, today was really fun, and I kinda like being Rainbow Dash. I just hope my parents don't freak when they come home."

"Aww."

"Clair, I was kind of thinking that you treat me like a family I never had, and now that we can't date anymore if we...if..." I trail off, blushing furiously with embarrassment.

"What is it Dash?"

"I was hoping we could be sisters instead."

"That's fine with me! it's not everyday you can say that Rainbow Dash is your sister!"

"Yeah. I love you Clair." In snuggle my head into her chest, her rythmic heartbeat putting me at ease.

"I love you too." She replies, holding me in her arms.

"Yeah. Goodnight big sis!" I wrap my furry arms around her, feeling more content and happier than ever before.

"Goodnight my little Dashie." She says softly, and without another word spoken, we fall asleep.

Despite losing my humanity, and my manity, I've never been so happy in my life. And I got to spend it with the girl I love most in my life, who is now my loving sister. Now I can't wait for tomorrow for my parents to come home, yet at the same time I dread it as well. What will they think of their son gone pony? I guess I'll have to find out. And if they don't like me, I know I have Clair to count on. Gawd I love chicken tendies.


Elsewhere...

"Princess!! I think I found it!!" An exhausted Twilight huffs as she bursts into the princess Celestia's chamber.

"Yes, what is it Twilight?" Celestia's asks in return, getting up on her hooves.

"The...the...the element of loyalty!!" Twilight gasps for air to refill her empty lungs.

"Where?! And did you run all the way here again?" Celestia giggles to herself as she makes her way across the room to Twilight.

"I was in Canterlot already, but but you know I don't really like flying."

"I know that Twilight, now where is the element of loyalty?"

"I haven't exactly located it yet, but I seem to have found it on this planet the inhabitants call Earth."

"Twilight, I'll need you to do as much research on this...Earth as you can before we send anyone to retrieve it."

"I'm already doing that your majesty."

"Great, and exactly what tells you it's there?" Celestia leans her head closer to Twilight, staring her in the eye.

"I sensed powerful magic being used last night far from Equestria, which I don't know how, but when I found the source, all leads I had lead to that it was the element of loyalty."

"I'm baffled as well as you are I didn't sense anything."

"Exactly how did we lose it anyway?"

"Maybe it's best if some things were left unsaid."

"Um...okay..."

"Now go gather the other elements. There is a lot of work to be done."


The End...

Author's Note:

My friend SkullKing made a story about somebody turning into rainbow dash which idk if it's a part of the p.e.v, but I decided to try my hand at writing my own idea, not part of the p.e.v. I got this an an idea from a story I read on diveniant art, tell me if I spelled it wrong. this is similar to that, but with major differences. to it. sorry, but I couldn't help but say my little dashie right there at the end. if you have a problem with it, I can change it to something else. And I'm sorry if that part wi twilight and Celestia sucked. They kept denying my story because it's not mop related enough so I tried anything.

Comments ( 40 )

Let's see how this goes XD

Whelp.

That was interesting :)

shoes with straps

Wow, this guy is revolting. :rainbowlaugh:

Well... *cough** cough* alrighty then.

5823514
5823406 I know. This whole story was a fail. Note to self: never write when high...

5824366

I kept waiting for him to mention how much he loves chicken tendies. That goes beyond fail, all the way around to win, I think. :derpytongue2:

I enjoyed this story strangely haha, I want more chapters

5827009 ignores ur comment do to ur very adorable pic of sunset shimmer

5829604 haha are we laughing at my comment or your comment?

this is the best one yet!!

Notice my cutie mark
<<<<<<
Anyway about that story you have inbetween those nice strong hands of yours.
My family told me not to go into the Forbidden room because that's where all Dads experiments go. He takes the donated body's of dead people and cooks them up and eats them. When I was alone, well first I jack off to ponies the go down the stairs preceding the forbidden room's door. I went down the steps, it was real dark. I was real scared. But then there and behold, lay waste grasping my ankle. Was Rustle Brand? And his ideas!

5824503 there. I put in ur little request of love for chicken tendies into my story.

5832144 idk. but boy she looks so cute!!!

When shall I get a sequal

6018309 thank you, I really did like the story and would like to see how the parents react and what not, also, my sunset shimmer approves all comments you have given her.

6018472 she so fricking ADORABLE!! I'm sad she's not real and I can't hold, and hug and love her. I love kids.

6301266 Wait, you DON'T find that rude? Still, sorry for sounding rude.

6301477 I inadvertently offended Mythrilmoth after (Mis)taken Identity took 6 months to update. I try to be careful around pointing out false promises regarding updates.

6301537 oh, but why? And why now?

6301540 Because I'm bored, reckless, and well, I generally don't know either.

and a cup of milk, made by my loving mother

Are you talking about dry milk I tried that stuff and it was awful. I had to fish out my cereal from the dry milk cause it was so awful.

Short and silly, but sets itself up perfectly for a longer more serious story where you explain how they get the element back.

6315560 although it would be really interesting

Still waiting on mah sequal.

Clarice is a jerk. You've written stories where the girlfriend stays with the guy before, why not now?

6405909 don't wanna be repetitive
6327657 writers block

6405926
That's... :derpyderp1: actually a really legitimate reason.

......and he's just OK with it? MIND ALTERING magic confirmed.

7178196
Twilight's been screwing around with dark magic again...

Login or register to comment