• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 4,783 Views, 62 Comments

Chrysalis Always Wins! - Garfield23



This is another clop fic. It tells of what happens if Chrysalis had defeated the ponies of Equestria after a Canterlot Wedding, what depravity occurs when love and friendship lose to Lust and cruelty. Twilight's last hope will lie with honesty.

Comments ( 10 )

6164351 Thank you. I'm sorry I'm terrible at spelling, I'll get right on that. I hope this didn't cause you too much grief and thanks again. Please let me know if you spot anymore spelling errors because that would be a big help.

Wait, so did Chrysalis do it?

6240050 Did what? Your question isn't very clear.

6240079 Fair enough but my favorite of the main 6 is Applejack. So I wanted to give her character the chance to save the day.

6240090 My answer Chrysalis stood and watched Cadence and Shining Armour do their save the day thing. Here's a spoiler Chrysalis is an idiot.

6240118 There is a sequel with quite a bit of mature content

7249015 Thank you for your excellent feedback, those are mistakes I made...but let's be fair put the real Twilight in a situation where a life of a friend or family was at stake and she'd fold like a sheet of paper. That doesn't excuse my oversights but I was only starting out then, I can only hope I've improved since then and thank you for the feedback. Sorry if I let you down.

7558756 Thank you for the correction

Now that was hot.

You wasted this idea.

Login or register to comment