• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 5,391 Views, 78 Comments

Twilight Sparkle's Dirty Secret - SapphireSparks



After a month's wait, Celestia's book is finally returned from Twilight. But when she discovers something on it that shouldn't be there, Twilight's dirty secret is revealed.

  • ...
78
 78
 5,391
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

BEST, AWKWARD, FIC, EVER............. :moustache:

I was aprehensive about reading this 15 minutes ago. Now I can't stop laughing!!! :rainbowlaugh: Good job!


If anyone were to take advice from me, this is what I would wish it to be.
That it matters not what others may say. What matters most is your passion, day by day.
-Scuba12

Wow... that was awkward.

How come you get to eat ice cream in your room and I can't?

So he DIDN'T know what it was

5554923
it would have been funnier if he did.
This was funny, though.

.........................:derpytongue2:

Celestia and Twilight did not fuck. This is worst story!

DAMN YOU FABULOUS CAT AND YOUR FABULOUS BOWTIE!

lol, jk, I love this story.

Video I'm surprised no one has posted yet.

Eh, only line I enjoyed was when twilight mentioned celestia molesting discords statue. Otherwise it was just a sorta average crack fic.

Gonna have to agree. Twilight and Celly didn't do the nasty, story is only 8/10

Twilight then proceeded to levitate the book back into her arms, silently whispering,”Ignore the nonbeliever, ignooore…” as she caressed it softly with her fore hooves.

O-o-okay, Twilight having a book fetish is kind of cute, but this just crossed over into creepy teritory.

5555773

Twilight is not creepy, no matter what she does. Go to the back of the line, heathen.

fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/129/4/5/creepy_twilight_sparkle_by_sharuto4-d4z1nay.jpg

Luz

5555333

I WAS ABOUT TO POST THAT

I'm jelly

this fic almost became Twilestia but didn't

I am disappoint

Well, that was odd.

“... I won’t bring this up ever again if you won’t.”

“Agreed.”

Give it a couple thousand years. One of them is going to want to talk about it again.

5556262 In a couple thousand years, they might even get to first base.

Congratz on getting in the box, Cat!

BRD

LOL :rainbowlaugh:

Did twilight do what i think she did?

5554628 My...thoughts...exactly.

I really wish Equestria Daily would accept fanfics like this.

5557222 What does Inb4 mean?

I rather enjoyed this. Quite funny. :rainbowlaugh:

I laughed I gagged and then coughed and choked for several minuets.

I can never look at vanilla ice cream the same way again... ;_;

What the hell did I just read...

It was good.

5559614 Try looking at it with root-beer underneath.
Yep, still delicious.

This was brilliantly awkward. I loved it

DJRD

5555672 Truer words have never been said.

I am never going to look at ice cream the same way ever again... (O.O)

5560588 Well, it seems I'll have to just change it up then. :/

And that's a mistake on my part, and I'll fix it up really quick. :pinkiehappy:

5555773 It totally should have been "Shun" instead of "Ignore", because references...

The awkwardness level is OVER 9000!

The Discord comeback from Twilight was priceless XD Loved the random awkwardness of this whole thing!

5560960 Dang it! I was going to say that! Oh, well, since there are two of us, all we need to do now is drag Charlie to Sugarcube Corner Candy Mountain.

I have a feeling that if Luna and her crazy fetishes had been included, this would have become an orgy.

5560951 Both those errors together left me wondering whether there really was a changeling involved... at least until I saw your comment. Funny how the site didn't tell me you responded though, in fact according to the site jszellmer is the only person to reply to me in a week.

"You ate my cum?"
"Y-yes... I did. Er... Twilight, are you alright?"
"Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuurrrrhhhhhhhhgggmmmmmm~"
"AAAH!! EW EW EW EW EW!!!"

That was actually rather funny. I'm glad it didn't turn into some kind of weird clopfic like I was expecting!

I was hoping she'd be a little more subtle in getting Twilight back,

"Hey Twilight. A book? No, I don't recall receiving one recently. Anyway, you want some ice cream? It's a special new flavor."

This was a terribly disgusting yet freaking hilarious story well done my friend :ajsmug:

“It’s more or less the reason that I came here today.”

the reason that I came here today."

I came here today

I came here

i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/272/578/190.jpg
:trollestia:

5564380 I'm just gonna say nope and stop that song before it even gets started..... Just NOPE'ing out of that...

5559614 same here man.....same here :raritycry:

Quick! Nobody think about paper cuts!

Login or register to comment