• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 2,216 Views, 121 Comments

No More Heroes: Friendship is Fucked!! - wingdingaling



Travis Touchdown has quit the assassination business and is trying to get his life back to normal. This plan falls apart when he receives a phone call from someone who claims to be royalty from a country he never heard of. One built on friendship.

Comments ( 27 )

Did RD and Sir Henry Motherfucker adopt Scootaloo?

This was a fantastic story. I am so glad to have read it. Thank you very much for providing such an entertaining tale.

Awesome chapter.

6154366 That implies she was an orphan in this story... Is she?

6154552 Can't remember.

6154557 Scootaloo's an orphan?

6154383 No problem. I'm just here to make a good story is all.

6154742 that's what people tend to come up with for never meeting her parents, Or seeing her home, or any semblance of family

6183859 Read the next chapter. I think you'll like what you find.

6184268 It's okay. Everyone else who guessed was wrong, so feel free to take a crack at it.

I still think that you could have made a mind blowing twist and brought Bishop back into Equestria as a revenge for letting him die. I mean no pony would have seen that coming.... But I guess Bishop did like Travis and won't come back as some sorta revenge driven monster at having died due to Travis' assassin gig....

I really loved this story. Everything was near perfect and badass and epic. Good job on this story

6184441 .... Not even M. Night Shamaylan would make that kind of twist... and not in a good way. Sorry.

6447618

He had some pretty crazy stupid twists.. are you sure? Plants killing us because there are too many people or some such shit is even less crazy than a dead former friend coming back. It would make a pretty gnarly twist! But I can see your point, I just wanted to be prepared for some mind blowing twist!

6448111 I did actually think about making the big bad guy Bishop, but I figured that would be too easy. Instead, I thought it would be less predictable/funnier if I went with the route I took. And I don't know about you, but I didn't really like The Happening. Signs is pretty awesome, though. "I am insane with anger!!"

6447615 I didn't specify what she sings so as to leave it up to the reader's imagination what it is. Anything that anyone believes is correct in that sense. Personally, I picture 'The Young Crazed Peeling' by The Distillers, or 'We Are All We Have' by The Casualties. Love that song 'Philistine' though.

6449290

The Happening I watched cause it was his first R movie and I was fresh off the high of The Sixth Sense... I heard his best movies are Sixth Sense, Signs (Was that really good? People seem divided on it) and Unbreakable.... everything else sucks... To be fair, I only saw Sixth Sense, Devil, and The Happening. I regret one of those. It just popped into my head that maybe Biship had some beef with Travis... after all, it WAS Travis who indirectly got him killed. It would be pretty twisty (for Travis at least) that an angry ghost came back... it happened before you know... (scariest and most WTF filled boss in the series.. possibly will ever be in that series) but whatever, I just wanted to be prepared so I wouldn't be blindsided by a twist I should have seen coming and that did pop into my head.

6449321 Signs is an excellent movie. It's not exactly horror, but it does have some genuinely scary moments, like the scene in the cornfield at night (no spoilers).

BLUEBERRY CHOCOLATE SUNDAE!
Also hell yeah, No More Heroes. Wonder how a Killer is Dead crossover would read. Bonus points if the author understands the plot.

6996692 Sorry, but I don't have a Killer is Dead crossover in mind. And I think I have maybe a partial understanding of the plot. I never was good with unconventional structuring. Like with Killer7.

8191227 True. But still. A sad Pinkie is not a good Pinkie.

8191553 But, think about how precious that looming sadness makes Pinkie's moment's with Travis. Think about how it changes her as a person for experiencing such a thing. Most of all, think about how much happier it makes the end of the story. (I'll implore the first time readers to not skip to the end. It's not like I can stop you, but I really do feel the story is best read beginning to end).

8424721
Oh shit. You're here!~ So you haven't given up...thank god.

Man, what a ride this was. Especially the final battle. Glad I dug into my read laters and found this again.

8461607
Urr

Nevermind :twilightsheepish:
Thought you abandoned this site

Just looking at the blurb, I'm a little disappointed you didn't mention the nickname 'The Crownless King' because, really, that's one hell of a nickname.

Login or register to comment