• Published 23rd Dec 2014
  • 5,197 Views, 80 Comments

Category 5 - GrizzlytheMedic



David "The Hurricane" Schneider is a human living in Equestria. He earned his nickname by being ejected into Equestria during one of its worst hurricanes in centuries.

Comments ( 16 )

Authur ManGuffin you just lost the status of last.

I can just feel the cuteness from Phoenix this is a vary good ending to a really good story.
and a sequel but about war I will be watching for this.
harts fire.

5508691
It's already been submitted. Awaiting approval! I think you'll like it!

cool I will be back on site in a little I need to go clear the coal ashes and put more coal in the boiler, I grew up in pa and love it but at 50 I am starting to mind the cold. and it is 5 out side right now.

5508725
It's a beautiful 77 degrees at Amberley this morning! :trollestia:

sure would you like a little salt to rub in the wound.:scootangel:

5508743
Nah, but I got a shit-ton of Vegemite. :trollestia:

that will work really really good also

I made sure I read the full story before reviewing.

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but for the most part they're easily ignored. The only major problem i noticed is that the story feels extremely rushed, and sometimes downright chaotic. I recommend a rewrite that fleshes out the story a bit more, because the progression of the primary relationship happens far too quickly. Because of this, readers likely don't even get to know the characters before the story is suddenly over.

This could easily be an amazing story, but the issues vastly reduce the quality.

5519646
Thanks for the tips. I am not the original writer, I inherited the story since people still wanted it up after Navy Man Stan had to leave. I willse what I can do about it though.

5519656 So Navy Man Stan had to leave FiMfiction? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything is okay. I liked this story, however, I will not be reading the sequel.

5529100
I get it. That's ok. Navy Man Stan is just busy with his deployment and planning his wedding.

This is a great story but the epilogue threw me for a loop did not expect war to be in Equestria oh man this is definitely going to put me on the edge of my seat:fluttercry:

9343930
Well yeah, but they have ranks from two different branches, despite them both being in the wonderbolts

It was a bit rushed spitfire and dave getting together and the rest but it was still a good fanfic

Login or register to comment