• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 6,084 Views, 79 Comments

Twilight's Treecastle of Terror - Lapis-Lazuli and Stitch



A series of spooky, sexy, and strange short stories feauring the denizens of Ponyville and all of their encounters with things that go bump in the night....

  • ...
23
 79
 6,084
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

hehe, I already knew it was great due to the pre reading, but only just noticed the link to chapter 1.

Sushi? She's a herbivore!

I thought at first it was vampire, I was SURE it was vampires, beyond DOUBT it was vampires. Then when I heard the lyrics I knew what it actually was.

This story is rather odd. I assume in universe this was a horror story Twilight Sparkle wrote.

Wow, not bad, not bad at all, one or two words out of place but otherwise an excellent story.

You had me at Twivera...:raritystarry:

6066997 Hopefully we don't have to wait -too- long. :rainbowwild:

6066997

I'm also a bit surprised her show just happened to be above the ocean.

Will thIs one be continued or is it another one shot?

Also, not sure what the comment about Rarity at the end meant.

Ooooh~

6068199

They're all basically one shots.

Also, Rarity in that scene is a Ponyquin. I'm tying each one shot into each other.

If there is enough reaction demanding an extended version of any short, I will consider it.

Next up is Applejack.

6068367

How'd she make it to the show? I'm envisioning Twilight just rolling her eyes and dragging her one by one transformed friends around while research reversal spells.

6068367

I think the Dash as Siren short does kind of beg for a larger story. You hinted at lots of cool possibilities, and it's scary how well that fits with her dream job.

So, what happened to Aria? Is this a case of 'when a Siren nears the end of their life, they must search out a successor'?

6068367 Hm... honestly you've tossed me for a loop. Rarity was a Ponyquin, Rainbow Dash was a siren. ... hmmm... I ... might have an inkling as to what AJ might be, but honestly you haven't exactly hit the 'stereotype stuff' ... so probably not a treant/timberwolf...

IT LIVES!!!!

Thought I abandoned this, Didn'tcha?

…Maybe. :twilightsheepish:
I'm glad you didn't.

This is so good! Exactly the kind of amazing quality and originality I've come to expect from your stories! I can't wait for more!

Ooh, nice. Creepy as all heck, too.

Was the missing sister the sushi?

I've not seen the films, so I didn't know sirens.

Man, I really love this story! Any hope for more? I'm really missing it

Just re-read this story again, and god damn I love it so much. I've just gotta know if there's going to be more!

Interesting.

Comment posted by LegendaryGodzilla14 deleted Feb 8th, 2021

Upon re-reading this now getting close to half a decade later, I realized what I like most about it is it's originality! In only two chapters there's a world of strange magic and strange transformations I'd never even thought of! I know that new chapters are highly unlikely, but a man can dream though

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/941/900/9f2.gif

10671979
Truth be told, of all the things I've been trying to finish up, these short stories have been it. I've got one for each of the mane-six, and then a fun little reference epilogue.

Assuming I can find free time sometime this year, I might sit down and just try to hash them out.

10673263
That's the best thing I've heard all year!

I got an idea for a chapter The Dress Monster from Rarity's nightmare fucking The Mane 6 in the same dream and Luna joins when she shows up in the "Nightmare" and Luna drags all of the mares of Ponyville in the dream for an orgy of pleasure.

Login or register to comment