• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,907 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,907

13

Well, that was exhausting. Who knew saving the world would be such hard work? At least you can check another pony off of your list, whether you saved them or not.

You head back to town square, attempting to find your bearings in Discord's world of chaos. It isn't easy, but you manage to get back to the fountain in the center of town.

Now, who's next...

>Applejack
>Rainbow Dash
>Fluttershy
>Rarity
>Pinkie Pie
>I'm done! It's time to gather the troops and kick Discord's ass!

If you haven't noticed it yet, you see a shoddily constructed time-machine sitting just a small distance from the fountain. Seriously, it's, like, all plywood and duct tape. It's no Tardis, that's for sure.

If you've screwed up trying to help one of the ponies, you could use the time machine to get another try. Unfortunately, it seems that, on closer examination, the time machine requires small kittens as fuel, one per usage. Yes, there's a large vat of meowing kittens sitting conveniently a few feet away. But are you willing to sacrifice poor, defenseless kittens to save Equestria?