• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,907 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,907

49

Luckily you won the award of “most likely to whistle for a living” in your high school year book, so you easily kick the song off with some kick-ass whistling. Unfortunately, your keytar playing is less than stellar. Actually, you trying to whistle and sing at the same time proves to be around the seventh stupidest thing you’ve ever tried to do. Considering that you don’t even have the moves like Jagger, you end up failing miserably.

But all is not lost! You see that, in your awfulness, Pinkie has actually started giggling. You’re actually so awful it’s funny!

Using all your musical awkwardness, you finish off the song with a bang.

And by bang, I mean you trip over your own two feet and go sprawling. Pinkie doubles over with laughter, and you can see the color returning to her grey coat.

Wiping a tear away from her eye, Pinkie manages to say, “I haven’t laughed like that in a long time! You’re good!”

You grin with pride. Finally, your poor musical prowess has paid off!

> Nice job, Pinkie is good to go! Let’s get back to that list!