• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,905 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,905

9

Brute force has solved problems in the past, why not now?

You snort like a bull, scraping at the ground with your shoe. You believe this to be a decent, if not intimidating, impression. If there’s one thing you got out of that trip to Spain and the Running of the Bulls, besides a concussion, it was how to act like a bull!

Applejack looks up at you nonchalantly. Suddenly, her eyes widen in fear, obviously in terror concerning the violent onslaught you’re about to- Oh, wait, she’s just choking on the tangerine she was eating. But that means she's distracted! Now's the time to strike!

You charge forward with the might of a stampeding snuffaluffagus, Element of Harmony in hand.

As she manages to hack up the tangerine, Applejack steps to one side and sticks her leg out. Too late do you realize her dastardly plan!

Now would also be a good time to mention that the house is on top of a hill.

After about thirty seconds of pain, you stand, brushing yourself off. You find, to your dismay, that the Element of Harmony is no longer on your person. You must have dropped it while you were rolling down the hill. You quickly glance around the clearing.

“Uh-oh...” The words escape your lips before you have time to suppress them.

Good news; you’ve found the Element.

Bad news; It’s currently in a bucket labeled, "Disenchanting Juice: Removes Enchantments Faster than you can Say ‘Crap, I Didn’t Want that to Happen’".

So much for turning Applejack back to normal with magic. Time for a more subtle approach…

>Try talking to her. Maybe she’ll realize the error of her ways and turn back to normal.
>Subtle? What’s subtle?
> You're thinking too limited. You need to try something outside the box.