• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,905 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,905

26

“Your-” With the speed of a crippled turtle, you slap the Element around Fluttershy’s neck. You aren’t quite sure if slap is the descriptor for this, but, if it is, you slapped very successfully. Fluttershy blinks a few times in surprise. After a shake of her head, she smiles at you sweetly. “Why, thank you.” But then her sweet smile turns sour faster than you running to the bathroom after eating Taco Bell. “Allow me to return the favor.” A hoof suddenly slams into your face, sending you flying.

With a thump you land on the floor of the cottage a few feet away, skidding a few feet. Your eyes meet with the label on the bucket that hit you when you first walked in. “Disenchanting Juice: Removes Enchantments Faster than you can Say ‘Crap, I Didn’t Want that to Happen’.” you read. “Oh, come on! Really?!” Thankfully you left the bag with the other Elements outside, so the others weren’t soaked in the concoction as well.

Unfortunately, this means you’ll need to rely on your wiles and ingenuity to turn Fluttershy back to normal.

Crap.

>Obviously some smooth, cool dialogue is in order. Back home you could get all the ladies in your dating simulation games. This is no different!

>She wants to be mean? Then be mean back! Fight fire with fire!