• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,914 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
46
 912
 26,914

69

You flex your muscles, giving each beautiful bicep a loving kiss. “Rainbow, prepare to get your cyan ass handed to you on a silver platter! We shall have a battle of might! Fortitude!”

“Speed?”

“Yeah, speed too! And-”

“A race it is!”

You drop your confident demeanor at this. “Wait, what?”

Rainbow cracks her neck in anticipation. “First to touch the school wins!”

You hold up a hand in protest. “Now, wait a second! Can’t we, I don’t know, have an arm wrestling contest or something?” But it's too late. Rainbow is already gone. However, there may be a chance to beat her! You’ll never win if you didn’t try!

Summoning all the reserves of your strength, you begin jogging lightly in the direction of the school house. It's rather uneventful. Every now and then a snail or a turtle would pass you by, but that was it.

But wait! What’s that?!

You jog up to a figure sleeping in a pile of hay. Why’s there hay in the center of town, you may ask? If I say Discord, will you shut up?

It seems that a certain pegasus you were racing decided to take a quick nap. It seems her lack of commitment to anything has finally backfired. You were so slow that she’s lost interest in the race!

Well… You seem to have some choices here. How will you proceed?

> Finish the race. You’re bound to win!
> She’s lying right in front of you, fast asleep. Take advantage of her! … No, not like that! I mean put the Element around her neck! Get your mind out of the gutter!