• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,905 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,905

74

This is it. Time to get serious. No more mister nice character.

“Rainbow Dash…” You narrow your eyes. “I challenge you… To a prank-off.”

She seems taken back at first. Then she gives you a devilish smile. “Alright then…” The two of you walk up to each other and stare one another down. “What’s your terms?”

“Here’s the plan,” you explain, “Each of us gets a chance to pull of one prank. Whoever has the better prank wins the prank-off.”

“But,” Rainbow cocks her head in confusion. “How do we know whose prank is better?”

You look off into the distance, a wise look on your face. “We shall know. We shall know…” The pegasus shrugs, content with the answer. You don’t know why, since even you don’t understand what you mean. Perhaps you should jot it down in you “Tao of Me” notepad you always carry around? “We’ll each have thirty minutes to prepare our prank. We’ll meet at Donut Joe’s when the time’s up.”

“You’re on!” The pegasus lets out an enthusiastic battle-cry before speeding off. You swear, one day she’s going to get some sort of ticket with all the speeding around she does.

But that’s not important now. What’s important is that you have a prank to pull off. And it needs to be good. Rainbow Dash is a master!

So… what do you want to do for your prank?

> Joy buzzer time!

> Nothing. That’ll really mess with her!
> Put something in Donut Joe’s food, which you then give to Rainbow.