• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 26,907 Views, 912 Comments

You in Equestria: Let's Save a Kingdom - RatherHomely



Equestria needs a hero. They got you instead.

  • ...
47
 912
 26,907

66

"So... Rainbow - can I call you Rainbow?- Rainbow... Will you please put this on?" You hold up the Element of Loyalty.

"Forget it!" She turns her nose up at you. "Nothing you do will make put that on!

"I must warn you," you say, "I can do some really mean things."

"Yeah right!"

You sigh. Why'd it have to come to this? You yell at some boom box that's walking past, "Hey get over here and let's drop some phat beats, yo!" It jogs over, then starts playing a hip beat. You start rapping.

"You know there's something you should know, So I'm gonna tell you so!

Don't sweat it! Forget it! Enjoy the show!

Working all day now it's time to unwind,

Kick back, relax, take a load off your mind.

I'll be busting the moves and I'll be busting the rhymes!

We'll be busting up laughing because it's party time!

Everybody's feeling fine cause it's party time!"

All of a sudden, a random group of ponies jump out from nowhere and start singing the chorus.

"Party time! Party time! Everybody's feeling fine cause it's party time!

Party time! Party ti-"

"STOP!" Everything goes quiet, and you watch as Rainbow Dash walks over to the boom box, gives it a strong kick, sending it flying. She turns to you. "That. Is. AWFUL! You monster! I'd rather listen to a rapping dog then listen to you!"

You wince. "You don't know how much that hurts...."

"Look," growls the pegasus, "If I put that stupid Element on, will you leave me alone?!"

"Yeah, I guess-" She swipes the piece of jewelry out of your hand before you even finish talking, violently shoving it around her neck. You watch as color starts to spread across her coat, her eyes seeming to light up as the event of previous episodes run through her mind. "So... Are you back to normal?"

"Ugh... Yeah. Thanks for helping me out."

"No prob. Do you want me to finish my ra-"

"NO!"

> To the next pony!