• Published 10th Oct 2014
  • 9,872 Views, 414 Comments

Edge of the Coffin - SatinCoffin



Buried alive. Left to rot. On the edge of his fate the detective is pulled from his coffin. The city that covered him is gone and the detective is worlds away. Magic, friendship, love, harmony, someone still has to put all the pieces together.

Comments ( 44 )

"Well, don't be too made if I need to confirm it when I see you in the waking world," I said.
Too mad? Or did I misunderstand things?

any day this fic updates is a good day.

5921725

Nice catch! Fixed!

Pony porn. Sounds like a teenager with good grammar wrote it.

Heh, these creatures are so cute. But will Twilight be too cute for Valentino to feel like boning her?

5921720 Holy shit! I literally just noticed that! He really looks like he could fit in the band! XD

Heh. Val had his first contact with alien porn.

5922750 Now he won't get to corrupt the little ponies by introducing them too it... I am disappoint.

It's always a joy to see a update to this fic, keep up the great work.

It's just...I'm always just so excited when this updates. Just a lovely chapter with some interesting moments. I'm surprised he wasn't a little surprised that herds are a thing. Well, he didnt get that much info I guess. Also, him and rainbows interaction was like, perfect. He also continues to make luna adorable. Keep up the good work!

The heat seems to rise. Hopefully not too much.

-Snow In Spring Volume One – Chapter Three-
... Rosy's moans urged Snow to thrust faster–

....Um.....it remind me.....something about the wolf and little girl.

Not so different...

Um...hello? Detective? if he don't have a show call MLP. then he already know something call bestiality? unless. someone here already watching clop game.

Damn it. Now I'm shipping our protagonist, Luna, and Twilight, all on the same boat! TwiLunGato, or something. I don't know. Also maybe Rainbow Dash.

(I'm also not entirely sure what Val's last name was... lol?)

5923668 Maybe he's secretly a Furry?

5924311 you do know his full name is stated at every log entry from his pov?
It's Brugato, btw. :)

5924694 I couldn't remember and also couldn't be arsed to scroll back up.

Great chapter. Keep up the good work.

5921741 any day any fic updates is a good day. Even better is if it's your favorite, lots of words to read, keep your mind off things, or all of them!:pinkiehappy:

Uh oh, 8 weeks and no update, I'm just going to take that to mean that you're working on a really good new chapter...

Anyway I just read all of this in one go, Valentino seems to have changed a fair bit but I don't mind at all as it's expected, but yeah this story is cute and funny and sometimes a little dark and morbid which I love. Just really hoping you'll make full use of that romance tag soon, I found this when I was trawling through this site looking for a good old human x Twilight romance story like I used to always read when I first joined so I really want the romance to come in soon, haha. Also with the mature rating and the sex tag am I right in thinking there will be clop of some sort in this? If not I'd probably switch the mature rating to a teen because as it is so far I'd say it's only on a teen rating. Anyway keep it up, look forward to more!

Caught up, finally.


~OreoKookie

been a while since this updated :(

6170348 I'd be getting a little worried if he hadn't logged in the other day.

You.... uh...... y'still there?

6402092 Many apologies for the excessive delays and such! I am here and I am working on the next chapter! So you need not worry about that!

So your world has herding. You've just opened up oh so many opportunities for many, many shenannigans.

Gods I hope you're not dead and still writing. This is too good to just fade away

T-T come baaaack.

Is....is it dead?

((My beard sense is tingling)):rainbowderp:

There's still hope for this story.:rainbowwild:

It's coming up on a year without a chapter...

Story wen't on hiatus without a word...

The art from the previous blogs seems to have been taken down...

the author hasn't been online for near a month....



Getting kind'a worried.

So much potential, just gone. :ajsleepy:

I can already tell from the cover image, title, and description, that this is going to be an enjoyable read!:twilightsmile:

So, it begins...

Just stumbled across this again and he hasn't logged in since the last one.

Stories have come back from longer but definitely getting worried now.

... and then they had sex.

THE END :twilightblush::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile:


In all seriousness, nice story. I've gotten to a point where I can appreciate dead stories for what they are, even without the conclusion. You created a very likable human OC, with believable flaws AND a believable backstory. That, in itself, earns you my respect. Nice work.

It's been a long time since I read this story. It was the first story I read on this site, and hope it gets updated eventually.

Welp,after one year of no sign of the author, i think this story is truly dead

An excellent series. I hope our wonderful author returns to us one day. A wonderful talent for writing and characterization! Thank you for your work, wherever you are. I hope to read more of Valentino's adventures one day.

8789939
Dang, that's just what I was going to say. Albeit a bit more clumsily.:derpytongue2:

Such a shame, I marathoned through this story within a day. Now Im absolutely gutted.


Maybe one day...

Hey my man you cant just throw something this good out there and then abandon it. Continue plz

Login or register to comment