• Published 30th Jul 2014
  • 6,598 Views, 290 Comments

In love with myself - Krokorokok



Due to a spell mishap, Spike now finds himself taking care of his....different self

Comments ( 15 )

Pinkie always has a knife on hand. For knife emergencies. Normally they are more of the pastry cutting kind, but still...

I pity you thy bastard I hope you don't get cupcake when you return.

Best of luck with exams. The ending kinda...I don't know, creeped me out a bit?:unsuresweetie:

(Pssssst)

(This kind of thing is a no no. Leave it to a blog)

~Skeeter The Lurker

I can't even.......

That was funny, but yeah this kind of thing is supposed to be done in a blog post

The rules explicitly state that these kinds of chapters aren't allowed. Shame, because it looks like you put a disproportional amount of effort into an update saying you wouldn't be updating often.

You've put a lot of effort into this... but seriously a blog post would have convened the message just fine. You wanna know why?

Because this doesn't add anything to the actual story at all.

Eldorado
Moderator

These kinds of chapters annoy me even more than blatant 20 word news chapters because it makes it seem like you're deliberately trying to duck the rule against chapters that aren't narrative. Maybe that's not the case, but come on.

Make a blog. Tag the blog. That's what that system's for.

(I am glad that so many of this site's users helpfully report these chapters when they do happen, though. Good work)

Run spike run mom and aunt incoming!! Don't let her ask if you and brab heve done the brids and you know! Runnnnn!! Move it! hahaha! Run an run!

When's the next chapter!

My names for the Princesses are Celestia Solis and Lunaria Star.
Yeah, I'm not creative... I liked your fic, it has been on my "to read" list for a while, but my cellphone broke and when I fixed it I forgot to read it... I saw it again when I was searching for fics about Barb.

chapter! chapter!

Welcome back. Nice names really. Good chapter, love the Royal family with Spike. It just feels right. Friends is cool to but this is better.:moustache:

Celestia Solaris and Luna Selene.

Login or register to comment