• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 2,295 Views, 146 Comments

Advice Pinks - Pump It Up



Hi! Pinkie Pie here; or rather, Advice Pinks! Ask me a question! I'll do my best to answer it, Pinkie style!

  • ...
4
 146
 2,295

Week 6: Spike, a Giant Robot, Far-Away Birthdays, and a Golem

Dear Pinkie Pie,
Would you ever consider dating Spike if he asked you out?
~Deep

Dating? I couldn't do that! He's such a great friend, and it'd be just weird to be dating a dragon, let alone one of Twilight's bestest friends (maybe her bestestest)! He's a great team player, why would I icky it up with romance?

Besides, why would Spike ask me out? That’s just silly! Everypony knows he's got a huuuge crush on a certain somepony, and why would he stop so suddenly? He’s like a little brother that I don’t live with, and I'm the fun aunty that throws the bestest parties!


Dear Pinkie:
What would you do if a giant robot showed up?
~Shadow of the Night

Say hi and offer it cupcakes! But what if it hates cupcakes, or can’t eat at all?! I know! I'd offer it the next best thing I can find: Cooking oil! Or olive oil, or vegetable oil. Wait, aren't those all the same thing? Anyway, I'd find a way to become friends with it as best I can, but without it being like I tried at first with Cranky. Except it all worked out in the end that time, so I'd hope it would work with the robot. Ooo, now I can't wait for a giant robot to show up! I'll be waiting, Mr. Robot!


Dear Pinkie Pie,
I have a question that is right up your metaphorical alley. My birthday is coming up in a few days, you see. And of course, I want it to be a good one. Problem is, most of my friends and such that I would be with are in far-away places. How can I get the most out of my birthday with having so few others close by to share it with?
~Art Colter

Maybe go to them and celebrate your party where they are, or have your party a few days later so you can still celebrate it with them! Or, or, even better, make some new friends and celebrate your birthday with them, if you can’t leave town. If anything, make it a You day! Treat yourself to something yummy or something fun. Have a ball! Buy a ball! Go to a ball! Just make the most of it, and make your special day….special!


Dear Pinkie Pie,
Has anyone ever told you that you have the most amazing name ever? Anyway, have you ever met a golem because there's one that lives next to me and I want to befriend him without offending him. Can you help me?
From your #1 fan,
Sketch Artsmane

Dear pinkie,
I am writing to you again because the golem is now laying on top of my house.
Any advice?
From,
Sketch

Aw, thank youuu! I don’t think anypony has told me that before. On to your question!

Unfortunately, I haven’t met a golem yet, so I can’t help you with that. I’ll have to ask Twilight for some help. I’ll be back soon, don’t you worry! In the meantime, since he’s kinda on your roof and doesn’t sound like he’ll be coming down any time soon, you can always invite him in for a game night, if golems are into that. I know a rousing game of charades can liven up anypony’s day, and I'm sure he'd love to become friends with you after that (just be sure to let him win a few rounds)! And I know I always suggest baked goods, but I can't help it! Sometimes the way to a pony’s (or golem's) heart is through their stomach. That's what Mr. and Mrs. Cake like to say; after all, Mr. Cake loves to tell the story about how he baked the biggest, bestest cake ever to win over Mrs. Cake! But that's a story for another time.

Smile on~!

Author's Note:

Editor's note: We still haven't updated the signature lol
...so.

This has been sitting in my documents for a while, and I sent it off to an editor, and then I forgot to check up on it, and then before I knew it, it's been two years since I've updated. I'm really sorry about that. I should probably elaborate in another blog post.


Also, a quick reminder that we are not yet accepting new questions. If you submit any, you run the risk of them being answered in months.

Comments ( 4 )

Dear Pinkest Pony,

As I understand it, you have a close friendship with a large number of governmental leaders in your the world, including, but not limited to, Equestria, Yakyakistan, Griffonstone, and Sequestria. And I, as an ordinary pony, was curious about what these powerful creatures desire, and moreso, what they fear. What might one attempt to blackmail them with, assuming they supposedly wanted to overthrow all of the governments that they represent, bringing this world under the heel of a purely hypothetical Galactic Empire. I am simply asking a normal pony question, and not attempting to mine data, INFERIOR CREATURE.

Sincerely,

Pony Nota. Alien

Dear Pinkie Pie,

Do you keep in touch with Cheese Sandwich? :pinkiesmile:

(And I'm sorry if that's already been answered or is already in queue, but I'm saving reading more chapters until later!)

Dear Pinkie pie,
Seeing as you are one of the most famous ponies do you ever get admiration letters, love confession letters and maybe marriage proposals? If so how do you deal with this fame/pressure?

-Izac45

Dear Miss Pie, I am a young pegasus filly who watches MLP. I have a few questions.

1) Will SoarDash come to life in canon form in G5
2) Why are Soarin’s eyes almost ALWAYS in concerned mode?
3) Why is Rainbow so oblivious at times? (Soar was the only one to ask “Are you OK Rainbow Dash?) and she didn’t catch what he was trying to convey.
4) I am bored.

Login or register to comment