• Published 18th May 2014
  • 5,792 Views, 290 Comments

Rise of a Revolution - TheShadowOfZama



Equestria a place where ponies rule with absolute dominance, but what of the others? The Gryphons, the diamond dogs, the changelings, the minotaurs? Harmony has ruled for far too long, now the true power of Chaos is unleashed in the form of one man.

Comments ( 31 )

5339599 Tirek would only slow the process down. Karl's situation is that the magic is like nuclear radiation. The radiation is dangerous for sure; look at Japan or Chernobyl, but even if the radiation is removed, the damage has been done. So Tirek would be a solution for slowing it down, but as long as it hits Karl the pony magic will cause damage to his body and slowly, but surely will kill him.

Kinda like how people who survived Chernobyl or the two atomic bombs died later on from by example cancer caused by the radiation.

Btw a new chapter is up. I hope you like it.

*reads to dinner scene*

:pinkiesick:.........why me?

Otherwise good chapter.

Now we wait for next chapter

To easy... Hmmmmmm

5341007 ok, i can see that working. not only would he need the magic removed, but he would also need some way to correct any damage done by it. but with how radiation damages cells in a way that technically resembles rapid ageing, he would need to become biologically immortal to keep it from killing him.

he would need to go like the naga's summoning rune and Orochimaru that shit! (it was the first thing i thought of when i read that the rune summons giant snakes.)

also, yes, i enjoyed the latest chapter, and it promises more problems in the MC's future. these snakes are up to something. :trixieshiftleft:

5341286 Ah a fitting Nostalgia critic reaction. I love it :heart: and I am pleased to hear you liked the chapter.


5343455 Orochimaru you say ... hadn't thought of him yet. Regardless you can be sure of it that the Skôkaks will be seen in the future. I am glad to hear you like the story so far and I hope you will keep on supporting the story in the future.

Quite enjoyable, to be noticed: at the moment you are one my favorite authors. I read many stories and they always have a lot of errors, with or without editors. You have very few errors, and the ones that do occur are hardly noticeable. That being said, this story is coming along very nicely. The plot is not rushed and allows for plenty of character development without boring the audience. The characters all seem "real" enough for the reader to connect with.
All in all you get an 9.2/10 rating so far. Good job, and keep it up.
~Sheogorath, Daedric Prince Of Madness, Insanity, and Creativity. The Ruler of the Shivering Isles

5345161 Now which is worse? The baby or the scene?

5345338 I am absolutely honored that the god of Madness, Insanity and Creativity holds me and my story in such a high regard for the time being. My editor and me make a good team and it pleases me each time when people are pleased with the results. Thank you Mighty Sheogorath!


5345480 The baby personally creeps me out a lot more than the scene. Of course it is a personal opinion.

Author, you are a total tease. First changeling make out sessions and now ritualistic lesbian orgies? I'd say 'lol' but that would be silly. Lol.

when is it go to start up again?

Well Rocky Mountain oysters and a creepy snake with either a god or goddess in the pilots seat. This is interesting, time for the hunt I guess.

6130555

I tried to make them look qua design more like this:
pre06.deviantart.net/7fcf/th/pre/i/2012/194/e/e/tyrant_of_resident_evil_by_wizyakuza-d5725lm.jpg

Do note! Only qua build; he is not that deformed or anything. But I found it a rather good picture, due to the fact it shows his more heavily mutated right arm and his still more human left arm. Of course in the picture they decided to have it reversed, which is totally fine as this isn't a portrait based upon Karl. In fact I should be happy to find a creature that matches the description of his arms so accurately.

His left hand looks more like this:
fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/017/f/3/sauron__the_lord_of_the_rings_by_callthistragedy1-d5ru2gq.png
Try imagining this hand in an organic form and you have a pretty good picture of his new hands/claws.

However I had a plan of first using something akin to that, but then decided to have it a bit less symmetrical.

6131369 I do enjoy the name myself, but it's not my first name.

A great story I must say!

Comment posted by HopeForTheFew deleted Aug 5th, 2015

Addicted to this story like a drug!

Cool story bro

WHEN IS THIS STORY STRATING BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Yee updates would be absolutely wonderful, mister Author.
Please sir, may we have some more?

Wes

I'm in love. I beg you, please continue this.

When is the next chapter coming out?

7591675

It just got cancelled sadly.

7600788 I apologize unlike most authors who cancel their stories I haven't done so because I didn't enjoy the story anymore or simply became estranged from it.

I am simply at the moment writing a book and I don't really have all that much write time as it is. It was also one of the reason why I didn't cancel it for so long, because in a sense I could write further, but I just rather focus all of my write time on my book instead of on a book and a fanfiction story (enjoyable as it is).

Nonetheless I find it a shame too, because it was quite an enjoyable work to write and secondly because it is quite unique. So far I have found one other noteworthy Revolution story, which also made me warm up for writing this story (Do Note that is has been quite a while since I last checked for such stories.)

7604259 There fact that there's so few revolution stories is just one of many reasons why you should come back to the herd, please.

Just found this, but wait it's dead.

Login or register to comment