• Published 9th May 2014
  • 12,279 Views, 154 Comments

The Corruption of The Ponyville Baker - beatbox9988



What happens when the resident Ponyville baker stumbles across an ancient artifact that could grant him immense power? Would he do the responsible thing and return it to the princesses in order for them to lock it away for good and out of anyone&amp

Comments ( 23 )

Right.

So I suppose I owe an explanation as to my incredibly long absence. The things is, I don't have one, or at least, nothing that wouldn't sound like a giant excuse.

All I can say is that I'm sorry for abandoning this. And I'm also sorry to say that I can't officially say I'm back and here to stay. Maybe I'll elaborate more on a blog post.

It's funny, in a way. A year and a half and all you guys get is this. What a joke.

Anyway, feel free to bash into this chapter if you find any mistakes. Or not. It's up to you :)

Bah. The delay was worth it dude. Great Chapter <3

Oh, cool. This story's back. Neat chapter, I liked some of the stylistic choices you made. So I wonder if the viewpoint is going to stay with Fluttershy now, or if that's just a one-off.

It's Alive!

So is what is gonna happen to Fluttershy? I 'm curious

This timepiece still ticks.

You should add something that gives more detail on what happened, and didn't happen, when Carrot possessed Pinkie, and it would've been good if you had given a few more bits of background on Carrot's arrival like you did with The Sleepover. It would be good if we could check in on the others Carrot's controlled, just to see how that's affected them. That would be what I would do anyway.

oh hey its back!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I know my writing isn't that great, but I'm glad you guys read it.


7506122 sure, I could try that. Thanks for reading!

7505464 Well I suppose you'd have to wait another year and a half to find out ;)

7506796 If you do that'll make you the first person to take my advice on a story. Other than some lack of clarity in these later chapters your writing is great...and arousing:rainbowwild:

7506808 aww, thanks. I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ah, body possession. Now this is a fetish I don't get to indulge in nearly enough. Thanks for the fantastic new chapter!

Very interesting that post-clock Carrot has become some sort of dark spirit, capable of inhabiting other bodies and stealing their memories and even abilities. If you end up continuing this story, I'd love to keep seeing more of this. I wonder, now that Twilight has been made his, would he have the power to possess her? I'd love to see what he can do with an alicorn body and magical spells.

Bout time another chapter came up. Love this series friend keep at it!

. . . this is three days old and yet I wasn't notified on the update . . .

“Then let him in, lease. It’s rude to leave a guest waiting outside the front door.”

that please is missing its p.

Carrot blinked a couple of times before rubbing her eyes. Taking a look at his surroundings, he found himself in front of Fluttershy’s door. He felt confused. What was I doing here?

that 'her' should be a his.

so.... did carrot really swap bodies with her? or personalities? Or did whatever posessed him from the watch now slip into flutters and took all his memories of everything that had happened before with it? im confused....

Sweet, an update! Why didn't this showup in my unread favorites? Weird.

Getting aroused by the sound of my own voice. That’s something I thought I’d ever experience, she thought to herself

Just noticed this. I think there is suppose to be a 'not' in there somewhere.

please put the spoilers in a actual spoiler box.

I’m little lost on what happened here.

Login or register to comment