• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 1,537 Views, 80 Comments

Troubles By The Score - ADRNEL



Big Mac finally got the mare of his dreams, but can he make it last? Can Fluttershy learn to find somepony else?

  • ...
12
 80
 1,537

Final Score

"So...you and Mac are finally back together?" asked Maude to her sister as she drank her tea.

They were both in the Sugarcube Corner kitchen enjoying each other's company. "I am so glad we are." beamed Pinkie Pie. "Last night was great."

"Huh, that good?"

Pinkie giggled. "So glad I limbered myself before hoof." she then looked at her sister with a smile. "I'm sorry I used you like that Maude."

"That's okay, no matter what stupid things you do to me, you will always be my sister, you can't choose family you know." Maude gave a small smile.

"Well, me and Mac have been talking, and we decided that you are free to join us during our fun times whenever you want." cheerfully explained the pink pony.

"Really?" the gray mare raised an eyebrow

"Really." her sister nodded.

"Hmmm..." she rubbed her hoof against her chin. "I'll think about it."

"Okie dokie loki!"


At Bulk's house, Fluttershy happily made breakfast, she felt like she was where she belonged after such an amazing night with the perfect stallion.

"Fluttershy?" said a young voice with disbelief. The yellow pegasus turned around to see a shocked Scootaloo at the entryway.

"Morning Scootaloo, just in time for breakfast." smiled Fluttershy.

"What are you doing here?" the orange filly sat down at the table.

"I decided to thank you both for a great time yesterday by cooking you a nice breakfast." she floated over to the table and served some eggs and toast to the filly. "Now eat up, don't want to be late for school."

"Smells good." she immediately dug in.

At the same time, Bulk limped in, a bit sore from last night. "It does smell good." agreed the muscular white pegasus.

"Oh hey Bulk." greeted the yellow mare as she flew over and gave him a hug.

"OW...watch the neck!" jumped Bulk, his neck still felt a bit tender along with many other parts of his body.

"Oh..sorry." she let him go and blushed.

Scootaloo finished her breakfast and grabbed her helmet and saddlebag. "Off to school daddy, see ya!"

"Just get back here before sunset." smiled the father as he waved to her goodbye.

"Don't worry, I will." assured the orange filly as she sprinted out the door to school.

Fluttershy served Bulk his breakfast. The stallion sat down on his seat and gave a relaxed sigh.

"Uh...you okay Bulk?" asked a concerned Fluttershy.

"I'm fine, just sore, that's all."

The mare blushed heavily. "I must have taken a lot out of you...sorry if I got too demanding at times."

"That's okay, last night was amazing regardless, thank you." smiled Bulk.

"No...thank you!" she gave the stallion a quick kiss. "For choosing me."

Bulk blushed. "No problem."


"So you see mom, dad, Cadance and Shining, I am a fillyfooler and I am currently dating Cheerilee, we are very in love and it doesn't matter what you think about it because for once I am truly happy." admitted Twilight to her parents.

Everyone in the room looked at each other before the turned to Twilight. "About time you finally admitted it." said her mother with relief.

"Huh?"

"The four of us pretty much knew you were a fillyfooler for a long time." added Shining.

"Wait..." Twilight was confused. "...was it really that obvious?"

All four of them nodded in agreement.


Cheerilee was at her house as she finished styling her mane to what it was twenty years ago. Just as she finished, she heard a knock at the door. "That must be her." she got everything ready and trotted over to the front entrance, she opened it to reveal Twilight Sparkle.

"Ready?" asked the unicorn.

"Of course I am, just let me put on my sweat bands and we'll be on our way."

"I can wait." said Twilight as she made her way inside.

Cheerilee smiled, she was so glad to have finally found a new special somepony, she just was not expecting it to be with another mare, but she quickly got used to the idea.


At Carousel Boutique, Thunderlane made his way inside to see that it was dark. "Uh...hello?" he did no receive an answer, he just made his deeper into the darkened boutique. "I'm here for my free suit fitting that I won in the mail?"

Suddenly, the lights turned on to reveal a leather vest wearing Rarity. "So glad you decided to show up Thunderlane...I'd never thought you would fall for such an obvious trap." she giggled, she used her magic to grab a riding crop.

"Uh...what's going on?" the stallion sweated nervously.

"Pay back for abusing a friend." Rarity gave an evil smirk as she levitated a riding bit and saddle. "Revenge is a dish best served with humiliation and leather."

Thunderlane quickly turned around to run away, but his legs were suddenly tied up by a white rag, it caused him to trip on the floor hard.

"Yee haw." Rarity smirked as she showed him her strap-on.

The stallions eyes went wide with fear. "Oh crud..."

THE END

Author's Note:

So glad that things turned out well for the ones who deserve it.

Glad you liked the story folks.

Comments ( 8 )

That was a nice story. I'm sad it had to end, but great job with it.

Score!!!

I'm pretty sure the ending counts as reverse rape.

4500617
:moustache: "Nobody, cares, Applejack."
:applejackconfused: "But, I-"
:pinkiecrazy::rainbowhuh::moustache: "NOBODY CARES!"

Liked it until I got to the ending. And not because it ended. Sure, Thunderlane was an asshole, and should face punishment, but getting raped as a punishment is not something to ever be suggested.

Dang, Flutters. To make Bulk Biceps sore:yay:

Was there a plan for a third part to this? After reading both stories that felt like there may have been a third story in the works. I enjoyed how this one was done, even though the pace was fast it was done in a way where it didn't feel rushed.

Login or register to comment