• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 1,526 Views, 80 Comments

Troubles By The Score - ADRNEL



Big Mac finally got the mare of his dreams, but can he make it last? Can Fluttershy learn to find somepony else?

  • ...
12
 80
 1,526

Score Eleven

Several days passed and things did not get any better. Pinkie had been locked up in her room since Mac broke-up with her, only leaving to use the bathroom.

Maude was deeply concerned for her sister, she did everything she could to cheer her up. "Hey Pinkie! I bought you the new food processor you wanted, it has the prerequisite torque needed to make the rock candy cakes you always wanted to make."

Pinkie refused to come up from under the covers.

"I can help you make them while you pretend that we're doing a cooking show complete with studio audience like you would do sometimes." the gray mare offered.

Still no answer.

"I will gladly serve as marriage counselor to help the Cakes if you want."

No movement or sound from under the covers.

"How about a private party for me and your friends?" Maude offered. "I could hire a sexy stallion dancer if you want, I have the connec-"

"I WANT MACKIE BACK!!!" yelled Pinkie from the under covers.

The gray mare just sighed. "Yes, I know you miss him badly, but I doubt he would be willing to resume a relationship with you after the stunt you pulled with me."

"I said I was sorry!" Pinkie refused to come out.

"It is going to take a lot more than sorry to get him back, I know you're devastated and all, but you need to learn to move on and find another stallion, preferably one with your drive and gets off to the same stuff you do."

"There's no other stallion like him Maude! No other stallion!"

"What about that Cheese Sandwich colt you like to talk about so much?"

"Married."

"He's married? Really?" Maude could not believe it.

"Three years and with a new born filly."

"Okay...then how about that blue stallion with the musical note cutie mark...uh...Noteworthy was it?"

"It's because of our week together that he avoids me and all sweets at all costs."

"Pokey Pierce?"

"He was fun while it lasted...be he's too...vanilla...for me."

"Braeburn?"

"Ugh...I'll never be limber enough for him...he's HUGE."

"Well...I'm out of stallions..." sighed Maude, disappointed that she can't help her sister.

Pinkie just gave a defeated groan.


Mac was out in the farm fields of the farm. He had been working much more than usual, so he could keep his mind off of the break-up. He knew it was for the best, but could not help but feel guilty over it.

"Hey Mac!" yelled a voice. Mac saw, to his surprise, Fluttershy fly in and land in front of him.

"Fluttershy?"

"Oh, I just came here to ask where do you usually put the weed killer?" asked the yellow pegasus. "They're really springing up around my cottage."

"Ah'll show ya to the garden shed." said Mac with some hurt in his voice, he also looked depressed.

"What's wrong Mac?" asked Fluttershy concerned. "Still upset over the break-up?"

Mac took a deep breath and sighed "Eeyup."

Fluttershy flew up and gave Mac a hug. "I know break-ups are hard, but I am sure you'll find someone, just like me."

"Ah know, ah heard about ya and Bulk...congratulations."

"Thanks, I did just what I promised you I will do...find a stallion who would treat me like the mare I want to be...those words you said to me that night still floats around in my mind."

"Ah'm just happy yer happy." responded Mac as a small smile formed on his face.

"Look, I know what Pinkie did was questionable...but she's taking the break-up extremely hard...I suggest you go and talk to her so you two can finally have some closure." requested the mare as she broke the hug.

"Ah should probably do that." sighed Mac.

"But to tell you the truth," started Fluttershy. "I sometimes wonder what things would be like if we DID ended up together, although I knew you didn't want that."

"Because ah don't ever want to hurt ya...especially with my habits and past...ah know ya deserve somepony better than just some town cart where everyone gets a ride...but ah guess it runs through my blood."

"Oh Mac, you will not end up becoming a young Granny Smith, I can assure you that, you just need to find someone to love, that's all." assured Fluttershy.

"Thanks, but ah guess that ship has sailed between ya and me?"

"It may have, but I would really want us to be good friends, that will mean a lot to me." she smiled.

"Friends is it...now come on, let me show ya to the garden shed so ya can get the weed killer." Mac felt much better about himself after the talk, but all he needs to do now is talk with Pinkie.


"So you see Spike," Twilight took a deep breath. "I am a lesbian, a fillyfooler, and I am in love with Cheerilee and finally coming into terms at the kind of pony I am, and I thought you should be the first to know."

Spike kept a serious face. "Well...about time you FINALLY admitted it." he rolled his eyes.

"Huh?"

"Twi, I have been with you my entire life...I knew you were a fillyfooler, especially after I heard you and Octavia go at it."

"WHAT?! I thought you were asleep!" Twilight was in shock.

"It's kind of hard to stay asleep considering that you can get so loud that it drowns out Octavia."

Twilight's face turned into a deep shade of red from the embarrassment.

"But I am proud of you for finally admitting and accepting it, congratulations Twi." Spike gave the unicorn a loving hug. Twilight returned the hug.

"Oh...and Cheerilee will be spending the night here tonight."

"I'll pack my things."

Author's Note:

The ending is coming near. Time to start wrapping things up.

Enjoy this chapter.