• Published 17th Mar 2014
  • 5,247 Views, 434 Comments

Starswirl University - Silentpegasus



Grey Newhope has just been accepted into starwirl University. The most prestigious school in all of Equestria. Along the way he'll make friends, enemies and possibly find love.

Comments ( 14 )

How do you write consistently stories? I was gonna make a consistent story with the jojo's stand mythology, but I have some trouble. Any suggestions my fellow author?

Always a pleasant surprise to see this story update. And it actually showed up on recently updated stories list instead of just on the feed!

Interesting to see Eris meet Grey's wand partner, curious to see where exactly that goes. Maybe we will eventually find out why she is so unique, and what she has against Celestia?

Game of Thrones with Doctor Who. Not many can pull off references of two completely opposite shows. Though the part of Eris going into Grey's mind is probably another anime reference, just not sure which one?

Eris looked down at her hand and saw it fading. “Bye-bye.” Nike said with a wave.

Who's Nike?

7641481
I thought his wand name was Titania.

7641806 It's Nike Titania. Check chapter 15: Phoenix

7642251 Whats the usual gap between chaps? (Sorry If I've asked already....Been a while.

new chapter plz

7854394 I don't play smite. I know about her from Greek Mythology.

7854697 So what's up with the story, then? I haven't tuned in for a while so I don't know whats going on.

hope this can update soon

I took this story off tracking cuz of the years it hasn't been updated, but i place my fav do to it a nice read.

Not gonna lie, this reads like a pretty generic light novel that gets adapted into a shitty anime. It’s just a story of OP protagonist being awesome while also being viewed as an underdog who earned most of his accomplishments while in actuality he was handed a lot of stuff that made him awesome. It reminds me vaguely of the Naruto video plague of gripes made on YouTube just to a lesser extent.

Login or register to comment