• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 8,789 Views, 134 Comments

My Little Enslavement - kng_bowser



Sunset Shimmers has made her return and has one thing in mind, revenge! She will take over all of Equestria, but first she has to deal with the princess and their friends.

Comments ( 17 )

:pinkiegasp: I'm not liking where this is going. This is going to much worse once Sunset Shimmer has the Alicorn magic.

5641237 :applejackunsure: I'm not so sure.

This is turning off course and not in a good way, both story plot and character wise...

5641189
5641595
5641237
Alicorn-ness was my idea, sorry :twilightblush: bowser couldn't see a way out of the pit Sunset had fallen into, told me very vaguely that he couldn't think how to word something, and I offered to help. Don't worry though, this won't turn into a 'red and black OC' story. I'm sure of that one ^^

The last bit (everything past “We have a problem.”) was my idea. Remember that all of the characters are mostly under mind control. With that in mind, coercing Cadance into giving Sunset her alicorn magic was the best logical step in avoiding the Guard from locating Sunset's prisoners.

Plus, you have to remember, on the grand scale of things Cadance is a weak alicorn. This means Sunset, once the magic is transferred, will be much more powerful than your average unicorn, and yet will not hold much of a candle to either princess alone, and will be absolutely slaughtered by two. Plus, she's not becoming an Alicorn herself. This is pretty much taking the idea of Celestia, Luna and Cadance giving Twilight their power in the S4 finale.

Still, don't rip the author for the last part, it's me. And, read on before you judge. This isn't about to go all mary-sue 'Oh I have more power than Celestia in my left ear'. The author's talented. I'm confident that he'll manage Sunset well, and avoid this becoming a terrible mary-sue fic ^^

Comment posted by Dark Vessel deleted Feb 18th, 2015

Overall, I can only comment on the general overview, and everything above the part where I started.

I like. I like very much ^^

could you tell us if there is another chapter in out foreseeable future?

5739856
I think it's quite likely.

5739856 Yes there will be, I just haven't had much time to start writing due to my work schedule but that should be changing in April I hope

5777982
it's important to have a roof above your head, more so than the few smiles from dirty minded teen-agers here just remember that.

5835302 Catie is only following sunset because she's trying to protect her kingdom, her mind control is mild (I would say mainly because she's so linked to the crystal heart) but she knows that sunset probably has an ace up her sleeve. As for shy, I've been building her to start having a stockholm syndrome, hope that helps. I know some of these points don't really get across in my style of writing and I'm sorry for that.

Gonna update this?

next chapter please!

Comment posted by Shadowflameking deleted Oct 1st, 2021
Comment posted by Shadowflameking deleted Oct 1st, 2021
Login or register to comment