• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,128 Views, 13 Comments

Alone - Ribe_FireRain



Pinkie regretted everything she's done in the past and has done especially after she killed her dear friend, Rainbow Dash. She would give anything to see her again. She just wants to hug her and tell her shes sorry for everything.

  • ...
5
 13
 2,128

Alone

Pinkie Pie, the once joyous and party-crazy pony was in the basement of Sugarcube Corner staring at the old apparatus that she once used to ''make cupcakes''. She glanced at all the sharp tools and weaponry for a while before looking at the bench where there once would be a victim helplessly tied up before she killed them for her nasty desires and obsessions.

Her mane was flattened and straight with the front covering part of her left eye. Hot tears welled in her eyes and dripped down her cheek to the floor as she stared at the bench, remembering what she did the day before she regretted everything she's ever done.
The day she butchered her best friend and element of loyalty. How could she of done it to her? Her cherished and most dear Dashie?
She'd give anything to see her friend alive and smiling once more. To spend long days together in the sun with the rest of her friends.
Just once more...that's all she wanted. To see her again and make everything alright so they can go back to the way things used to be, but that wasn't a possibility anymore. Just the thought of knowing that made her heart ache with pure guilt and intense pain.

He quietly sobbed as she remembered what she did. Torturing Rainbow even when she begged her to stop. But she didn't.

Pinkie looked back at the tools she had used and sharpened many times before and lifted up a shiny but sharp butchers knife. She remembered it perfectly. She used it to tear the flesh off of Dash's flanks, taking her life achievement with it. She closed her eyes and dropped the blade back onto the metallic tray, sending a loud echo through the secluded basement.

As she closed her eyes, she could hear her own maniacal laughter as Rainbow cried for mercy and for the pain to stop.

''No! Pinkie, please! NO!'' She begged as hot tears burned her eyes and dripped from her wet cheeks.

''Oh, Dash.'' Pinkie rubbed her hoof to Dash's cheek. ''Don't worry. You'll still get to see the harvest! Cheer up!'' She giggled evilly.

She reopened her eyes, revealing her icy blue and even more tearful eyes.

''Rainbow...I'm so s-so sorry...I didn't want to hurt you!'' Pinkie sobbed in her misery. ''I NEVER wanted to kill you!''

Her sobs were the only things to be heard in the basement at this time. Nopony else knew of her secret, nor did she intend for them to know about it. But now, she didn't care. All she wanted was her Dashie back alive and well. Seeing her smiling and playing with her would only make her feel like her old self again.

She walked into the other room where she kept all the remains of the victims she had killed over the years. On the wall were severed pairs of wings, nailed in neat lines to the wall, and on the opposite side of the room were horns of unicorns that were also nailed into the wall, both wings and horns were in a range of different colours. From orange to green to blue to purple to magenta.

But out of all of the wings, she eyed only one. The pair that belonged to Rainbow Dash. She trotted over to it and gently rubbed her hoof up and down the tips of the wings, still feeling their exact softness from when Rainbow was alive.

''Oh, Rainbow. I'd give anything to see you again...anything. Just anything to see you smiling again. To hang out together once more.'' She looked towards the end of the room, seeing the remnants of Rainbow's body. She was all preserved and stitched up. Her eyes still a heavenly magenta, only lifeless. Her flanks that bared her cutie marks were stitched back on, showing the faint lines of where the stitches were inserted. As she looked at it, new tears flowed free from her blue eyes. She could feel herself start to break from the sight.

''Pinkie...'' A very similar feminine voice quietly echoed through Pinkie's ears, causing her to shudder a little bit. The room suddenly began to become cold and the voice called again. ''Pinkie Pie.''

''Wha?! Who's there?!'' She said in a scared tone as she darted her head in every direction, eventually landing on the stuffed, once living Rainbow Dash.

The remnants of Rainbow started to illuminate a dim blue and a ghostly version of Rainbow Dash appeared next to it, in the exact form of what she looked like when she was alive.

''RAINBOW?! No! It can't be!'' Pinkie exclaimed in disbelief.

''Pinkie. You don't look so good. What's wrong?'' The ghostly apparition of Rainbow said as she trotted towards Pinkie until they were a few centimeters apart.

''Dashie...I'm...I-I'm so sorry that...I killed you!'' Pinkie apologetically cried as new tears burst from her eyes. ''I wish I never did it! I miss seeing you, Rainbow! I miss seeing your beautiful magenta eyes and pretty smile and our days when we'd hang out together.''

Rainbow placed her transparent hoof to Pinkie's shoulder and looked her directly in the eyes. The odd part was that it felt like she was actually touching her. Her hoof didn't go through. But Pinkie shook the thought off. She hadn't felt the silk-like touch of her hoof in ages, and she liked it.

''Pinkie. I know you feel bad about it and want everything back to normal, but your just going to accept whats done is done. I can't come back. And if it makes you feel any better, I forgive you. I love you, Pinkie. I always have.''

Pinkie's heart warmed up a little. She forgives her? For something as terrible as she did to her best friend?

A weak smile formed on Pinkie's lips as she stared back at Dashie's magenta eyes that she so ever adored.

''You know Pinkie, there is a way we can be together...'' Rainbow began, causing Pinkie to gasp softly.

''How, Dashie?''

''I want you to feel my pain. Use the tools you used on me and we can be together for always and forever.''

Pinkie froze. Was she actually requesting that she kill herself to be with her once more? Pinkie didn't seem to care much. Since she lost Dashie to her own gruesome acts and rules, she could never forgive herself and wanted a way out. Maybe this is her only chance to see her again like the old days.

''I'll let you decide on it, Pinkie. For now, I must go.''

And with that, Rainbow Dash disappeared without saying anything more.

''Wait! Come back!'' Pinkie called out, but it was too late. Her tears came back and she looked back to her tools she used on Rainbow.

''I want you to feel my pain...'' She muttered quietly upon knowing what she meant.

Pinkie picked up the knife she held before and looked at it intently about what she was going to do with it. She took in a deep sigh as she brought up her light pink hoof and closed her eyes. She felt the blade of the knife pierce her hoof vertically and cut through her veins, letting her blood flow out freely. She cringed as she opened her eyes and fell back to the floor, letting out a relaxed sigh as she took one last look at Rainbow's remains.

As she took in her very last breath, she closed her eyes and whispered.

''I'll be with you soon, Rainbow, my love...''

Comments ( 13 )

I was like "Aww, poor Pinkie"

Right up until...

''I want you to feel my pain. Use the tools you used on me and we can be together for always and forever.''

And then I was like.

"Oh." :twilightoops:

Pretty good story though, my friend.

thats such a sad story D: i love it

ron

loooove it
10/10
ron

It's a good story, but...

it was never intended for her to be sorry honestly. I do like the story still.

3927321 glad you love it.haven't expected THAT many views!!
:rainbowkiss:

And her derranged mental state led her to believe that she saw Rainbow Dashe's ghost, who would forgive her under the condition that she may follow her in death.
And she fell for it!:rainbowkiss:
...
sucker!:rainbowlaugh:
>The end<

Note: I don't know whats more tragic, the fact that nothing pinkie may ever try to do, if she were sane again, could make up for all the killing she did, or that apparently to this story, she was never cought by the police until she commited suicide in her basement... 'dum' equestrian police (or maybe royal guards) :facehoof:.
I mean how hard can it be, to notice that several ponies start to go missing in a small town like ponyville? Morover if they were aware of the massive count of ponies missing, how hard can it be to find the kidnapper, or murderer, in that particular small town?
THIS IS NOT LONDON! AND THIS IS ALSO NOT JACK THE RIPPER!:twilightangry2:
This is a goddam dwarf town!:ajbemused:

Owe, ok! suddenly this video makes so much more sense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQXtpqKK8c
:pinkiegasp:But for your own mind to trick you into seeing someone else and that other person convincing your own self that you need to know/ feel how that other self when your own self stuck a knife into someone else's self...

I think i am beginning to understand Pinkypie:pinkiecrazy:....this is not good

Decent story and all, but why does it say that oc is one of the main characters? I haven't seen any characters outside of Pinkie and Rainbow.

Loved it! :trollestia: Very good read with little or no mistakes! :ajsmug: Sequel? :fluttershysad:

4845001 Sequel? 'Fraid not. I quit writing a few days ago. Sowwy... javascript:smilie(':fluttercry:');

PINKIE DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS !!!!!!!!

I really like the writing but feels it is rushed.

''I want you to feel my pain. Use the tools you used on me and we can be together for always and forever.''

Since this story is a "cupcake sequel" it doesn't have to be "canon" ImO but still:

The real Rainbow would have never say that, she is the element of Honesty Loyalty.

But wait! Maybe it isn't that "noncanon".

Therefore, if I'm right and thought this through well enough:

Pinkie killed rainbow and feels bad about it...

" well duh did you have to say that?" :rainbowhuh:

"Rainbow... let me finish at least,":facehoof: "and aren't you supposed to be dead?":twilightoops:

:rainbowderp: . . . egghead. :rainbowwild:

Like I said, Rainbow would have never done this or maybe for revenge. But she wasn't angry at Pinkie, only shocked, sad, and hurt. So, I don't think revenge is a serious motival for this.

What I think it is : Pinkie seems really sorry, in fact more than sorry, she have remors. Rainbow isn't a ghost but a representation of Rainbow, for Pinkie to kill herself. She wanted to pay for the suffering she caused to her best friend.

I think 'BurningMockingJay' wanted us to find that out. Or else, I am stupid :fluttercry:

But the only thing I don't really like is:

She felt the blade of the knife pierce her hoof vertically and cut through her veins, letting her blood flow out freely.

The cut veins thing is poetical and I find it beautyful, BUT in this story I find it really coward. didn't "Rainbow" said

'I want you to feel my pain. Use the tools you used on me

When I read Pinkie accepting it, I wasn't expecting her to kill herself like that. I thought she would have cut her cutie mark out and maybe stitch it next to Rainbows or something like that. Revealing she overcome pain to be closer to her friend and feel the same.

Then, the story would become longer ( for the best ) and could have ask/answer this question:

Since Pinkie removed Dash's cutie mark, her destiny and therefore, her LOYALTY, won't she prove that she can be as loyal as the past Rainbow and torture herself as much as Rainbow suffered?

Anyway this is it for this little analysis. Even though I said that, I really liked this story, I would give it a 7.5/10.

Have a nice day.
hoofsteps
"uuh hello?" "Oh, it's you pinkie"
"what did you say about cowardness?":pinkiesmile:
start slowly walking back.
"come on, do you want cupcakes? I just made some":pinkiehappy:
"n-no"
bumps against the wall
"hum, Pinkie?" :pinkiesmile:
"what are you doing?":pinkiehappy:
"NO NO PINKIE DON'T-" :pinkiecrazy:

Hazel: I don't know why, but I'm crying! :fluttershbad:
Hester: :raritycry: Okay, i forgive you, Pinkie! :raritydespair:
Hazel: Me too! :fluttershbad:

Login or register to comment