• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 7,530 Views, 188 Comments

Venom Rising - VampDash



Rainbow Dash has been humiliated far to many times by Mare-Do-Well but now she has a chance. A chance to get back at her... at what cost?

  • ...
25
 188
 7,530

Until we meet again...

Rainbow grabbed a few items from her bedroom, each one a memento of her time here in Ponyville.... both good and bad. "You know... I'm really surprised none of them tried to stop us when we explained why we had to leave."

"I guess they're​ more willing to be open-minded after everything that's happened..." Venom sighed as he grabbed one of her Daring Do books and chucked it into her bag. "Your race continues to both amaze and confuse me..."

"You mean ponies? Yeah we're.... we're awkward. But I wouldn't have it any other way." Rainbow said as she packed some clothes.

"You know I can copy clothing correct?" Venom said as it raised a white eye... thing.

"Yeah but maybe I just wanna be normal for a day. What about that?" Rainbow shot back jokingly.

"PFFT, you stopped being normal the second you put me on." Venom scoffed "Heck you haven't been normal since your first Sonic Rainboom.”

"I'm not sure if I should be hurt by that Venom." Rainbow said with a mock insulted tone.

Venom and rolled his eyes... or rather his white eye... whatever those were. "Oh don't start with the Waterworks again, we just got Fluttershy and Pinkie to stop."

".... yeah." Rainbow said solemnly. "I...... am I making the best choice?"

"It is up to you in the end. We CAN stay.... make everyone happy.... but would YOU be happy?" Venom asked her.


"No."

"Oh come on Twilight!" Pinkie Pie pleaded. "Just wanted to banners in a few balloons here and there?"

Twilight sighed. "For the last time Pinkie, Rainbow Dash didn't want to make her leaving Ponyville a huge spectacle, so we're not turning this into a going away party."

"But.... BUT SHE'S MY FRIEND!" Pinkie shouts as she hugs her. "I-IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BIG IT JU-JUST NEEDS TO BE A PARTY! PLEASE TWILIIIIIIIGHT!"

"Pinkie... I think Rainbow Dash would appreciate you just being there for her like the rest of us..." Twilight said reassuringly as she rubbed her back. "Plus just because you're not having a big party for when she leaves doesn't mean you can't have an even bigger party for when she comes back, right?"

"But what if she doesn't?" Pinkie asks as she sniffs her nose. "W-what if she just decides to stay where she's at and n-never come back?"

"This is Rainbow Dash we're talking about." Applejack interjected. "Sure she may be away for a while, but there ain't no way she'd leave Ponyville hanging."

"But that gooey stuff might make her." Pinkie huffs as she shoots Applejack a quick glare. "Might just horde her all to itself."

"Oh please, what do you take me for, a yandere?" Venom scoffed as they decended from above and landed between the group.

"How do you even KNOW that word?" Twilight asked. "Rainbow can't even spell it properly.

"It's true. But apparently it's from a show my parents were watching that I.... sneaked a peek at." Rainbow said with a chuckle.

Twilight rolled her eyes, not wanting ask what that was all about as Pinkie hugged her from behind. "DASHIE!!" She squealed in joy. "I'm gonna miss you SOOOO MUCH! I promise I'll write you every single day and send packages​ with my new cupcake recipes and-"

"Pinkie... can't breathe..."

"Oh. Hehe. Sorry." Pinkie said as she let her go, causing Venom to shoot her a quick glare.

"Be careful not to do that again." Venom said with a snort.

"I shudder to think of what would happen if a Symbiote bonded with her..." He whispered to Dash, how simply shivered in response.

"Are you sure you have to do this darling?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah... I mean me and Venom are okay now but..... We NEED to be sure we won't go crazy like that again.... plus helping a few ponies who need help doesn't hurt either." Rainbow said with a confident smile.

"Just be careful out there Dash." Applejack said, giving her a friendly hoof-bump. "And if yah ever need us, don't hesitate fer a second to ask."

"What if I just want some of the glory huh?" Rainbow asked jokingly before returning the bump. Just then, however, Gilda walked forward to her.

Rainbow smiled as she embraced her oldest friend. "I'm gonna miss you G... I'm sorry I got you dragged into all of this..."

"... I-I..... it ain't your fault. I chose to help you." Gilda said but it was quiet and just between the two of them. She then let go and looked at Dash awkwardly. "I... I had something I wanted to tell you."

"What is it?" She asked, arching a brow. "If it's about where I'm headed, you don't have to worry. I can-"

"N-no, it's not that, it just..." Gilda stuttered, trying her best to find the a way not to make things awkward...

"What is-"

"Rainbow the train's about to leave." Venom said in her mind. "We must hurry if We are to leave soon. Sorry but this must be cut short for now."

"Oh geeze! I gotta get moving G!" She said as she quickly broke out of her embrace, grabbing her bags and giving her friends one last hug before dashing into the train.

As the doors closed and the train departed, Rainbow sighed as she took her seat... only for something to catch her eye...

On one of the hills overlooking the station, Scootaloo and Alex were holding up large banner that read "WE'LL MISS YOU DASH!", complete with her cutie mark next to her name.

Rainbow could only smile as a single tear escaped her eye...


However in Manehattan a strange stallion entered a strange store and began looking around... as though he was searching for something.

"Now where is it...? If my intel is correct, this should be the place..." He whispered to himself as he looked through the bookshelf.

"TOLD YOU they were worthless. But you REFUSE to believe me. Should've let me eat their brains. I'm fine with guts." A voice in his told him. He just pretended not to hear it as he continued looking.

He growled angrily as he tossed another book aside. "It's here, it HAS to be here."

"I warned you..."

"I thought I told you to keep quiet!"

"And I thought I told YOU that this book is just BS made to get nutcases like you caught. Do you WANT to be caught?" The voice said with a dark chuckle.

"I SAID-"

"Is someone there?" Another voice called out as the storekeeper made his way into the room... only to find the room empty. "H-hello?" The stallion shivered as he walked into the room... only for several webs to descend upon him and yank him up to the ceiling.

Webbing up his mouth before he could scream, the figure glared into his eyes. "I'm only going to ask you once, answer wrong I'll make sure there's barely enough of you to be identified... where is the Book of Chthon!? WHERE IS THE DARKHOLD?!"

Author's Note:

And thus the story comes to an end. I know. I know. It's a masterpiece in a hal-

*Dodges soda cans and tomatoes*

OKAY JEEZ SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER BUT THERE NEEDED TO BE A SEQUEL HOOK DAMMIT!

Comments ( 15 )

LOVE THIS STORY! Next time, Carnage takes Manehatten!

Comment posted by The Phantom Joker deleted Nov 28th, 2017

Came here after watching the new Venom movie. (Thought it was great, btw)

9228010
Oh, yeah. Um, I have a parasite. Goodnight Mrs. Cake.

9471647
Alex. With a story with Punisher, Spider mare, Shadow king, and a altered version of fool killer. Can you be any less subtle. Maybe say his father's name is Aries? Look out for Amoso-cho is that how you spell that? Also when is the sequel coming out? Also nice reference with Alex

9580678
Originally the sequel would've actually revealed his dad to be The Demogoblin's last host while it was in control.... and not only did it pass on to Gilda but Alex himself is a new type of Goblin.

Comment posted by Nightflight406 deleted Apr 22nd, 2019

9581748
Spoilers dude. They're there for a reason.

9581750
Ok. When is the sequel coming out?

Will there be a sequel?

Will Rainbow Dash become the leathal protector?

Two words: Symbiote Tendrils!!!!!

10281689
Correction.

Two Words: VENOM FANG!

To sequel or not to sequel, that is the question.

Login or register to comment