• Published 18th Nov 2013
  • 4,518 Views, 110 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Dreamy Gaze - Epic Quest



Set in the tumblr universe Fall of Equestria, this story follows Dreamy Gaze, a young colt learning to master his magical potential.

Comments ( 21 )

interesting so far...though im curious what caused Dreamy's mom to become a purple collar...

3826617
That's a good point, and a very interesting prospect. Someone should add it to the story ideas thread^^

I think it'd have a good chance of working if they can convince the caribou of the loyalty of this new generation of griffon... um, would it be more appropriate to go with "rooster" or with "cock"..?


Glad to see this continue! Don't worry, Dreamy Gaze, you'll find your niche. Or maybe they'll find it for you. Just keep trying!

3858849 I thought Rooster, Cock, and Hens were only for chickens. Gryphons are part eagle, last I checked. :rainbowhuh:

3859947
That's true! The ponies would probably call them that to humiliate them^^

with the aid of the Crystal Heart

Its the Crystal Cock!

3861176 Well it wasn't during initial take over!

3861623
I was referring to what Candace called it in The Fall of Twilight, which is cannon. I'm actually no to sure about that, but I think that's how it goes?

Don't stop now!! Keep writing!!

3998849 NO! Just for that, nobody gets anymore chapters! :twilightangry2:

More please? :fluttershysad:

3999333 please continue this wonderful story you've started. I can honestly say it's a good story and one of the better ones about an oc in the FoE universe.

Don't let it end now:raritycry::applecry::ajsleepy::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch:

When will you write more chapters

With all seriousness, are you gonna continue this? If not, at least can you tell me how to find the picture/pictures (I don't really know what exactly peoples talking about in the comments) what you based this story on? (I searching for some minutes and got nothing :( )

5822365
I can't link it to them, but it's on derpibooru.org . Just search for fall of equestria there. (make sure you set the filter to mature/everything, the default one hides all nsfw picture.)

3859947 Hen and Rooster are for birds in general.

The potential is great. Everyday life in the FOE world interested me. The child protagonist is a more naive view of events.

After all these years I still kinda miss this fic. Had some of the best potential in the foe series imo

Login or register to comment