• Published 16th May 2014
  • 4,112 Views, 53 Comments

Young At Heart - milesprower06



Rainbow decides to reveal her adult foal fetish to her marefriend Applejack. All she has to do is figure out the best way of going about it.

  • ...
 53
 4,112
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

4406797 Thanks for giving it a chance, and that's some of the most constructive criticism I've ever gotten. Thank you!

AJ got back up on the bed, and was getting ready to give Rainbow her bottle when she noticed the blue sky landing zone of her diaper had turned to a darker thundercloud graphic.

Graphic changes to see how wet the diapee is? SO CUUUUTE!!!

I'm not really in this "sexual"-phantasie, but everything that come before is good. I like more the Adult Foal Play.

I really liked chapter 1 and 2, this one was ok, but not emotional like those chapter. Like the feels of the whole fic, the romance and it made the whole fetish nice to read.

4425104 Just wanted to be clear so trolls have no recourse.

4425201 It was my first try at a ageplayer story.

4425192
Well, you may have overdone it a little bit.
But you need to draw out the story. Not add that much more contend but simply more descriptions on what is happening.

um, the final chapter was oké, I guess.
However it was strange that Applejack did it absolutaly perfectly the first time already. I would think she would still be weirded out a few times and those kind of things.

Wow, that's really all I have to say. This particular fetish isn't one of mine, but it was cute nonetheless. Good job Miles.

I gotta say this story is good. Cute in a way, but good. Is there anymore stories like this?

5212698 Not from me, but there is in the Padded Ponies group.

You should write another episode of this. Maybe make it into a series.

Comment posted by Not Granpappy I promise deleted Mar 18th, 2015

Interesting to see a padded pony story from you miles

6038579 Thanks, hope you enjoyed.

6038581 I did it was pretty dang good

4425213 Well, for your first time writing such a thing, I think you did a really good job. Very few writers can capture all the aspects of being an Adult Baby as well as you did. I think, if you tried you luck with another ageplay story, you would do even better.

Seems all my most favorite writers have a story I'm not gonna read lol. I wanted to thank you somewhere for the warning on this. I've even read an age play (with these characters actually) fetish but this one probably goes further than I could get behind.
You're a great writer, for that I had a temptation to read, and I highly doubt from most of the comments on here, that this really deserves any, or at least so many down votes

Thanks for the other great stories and I hope if you get on with the sequel to this, that it receives an appropriate reception from those that want read this instead of being offended by a clearly labeled story

Tl:dr >you are one of the greats, not my cup of tea, thx for the rest

Well done. This is a respectful and nuanced take on what is a very sensitive topic for many, which is impressive given your comment that it's not an interest you yourself share (unless I'm mixing up comments, which is totally a thing that happens at times). You're right that it is a bit bare-bones, and I concur with 4406797 that it is rather tell-y, but I would much rather read a story that needs fleshing out but treats the topic with respect than something fluffy and insulting :P

Regarding the story itself (rather than just mechanics), I did somewhat share 4425638's feeling that AJ did things a little too perfectly for RD in this chapter. She gets all the kudos there are for being willing to push past her own uncertainties and explore something new for her marefriend, but if you were fluffing it out I would really like to see a bit more of that hesitancy and uncertainty and talking-things-out in the birthday scene. Everyone approaches ABDL a little differently, just like anything else... specifically, I'm thinking about the fact that some ABs prefer to keep "baby needs" and "adult needs" firmly separated, and to make the assumption that RD would like to move on to adult play runs the risk of blowing up badly. Then again, RD really doesn't seem like the "talking things through" sort, so maybe going for it and hoping for the best was about all AJ could do :)

Anyway, well done again, and thanks for writing this!

8105090 Thanks for reading, and you would be mixing up comments. I've had AB art of my OC done in the past.

Login or register to comment