• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 8,452 Views, 192 Comments

Loss of Innocence - Holocron



Fluttershy's dark urges have finally reached their peak. So she has to let out tension, but who will be first?

Comments ( 21 )

Oh my god that was fantastic. The whole story in general was he best that I have read on here. I hope that you make more stories like this one. I personally would like to read them.

4448290
Is that good or bad? :rainbowhuh:

4267049 Lord...this fic sounds utterly hilarious! Definitely reading this now! Also keeping tabs on this one, so have a gold star!

And the only one not to get laid is Spike, wherever the fuck he is.

this was awesome Luneth demands more:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Started reading from the very beginning and was never disappointed and after this chapter I still find myself asking "what have I read and why is it so amazing?" 10 out of 10 on the shock and entertainment value of this story.

4452638
I am glad the finale was worth its wait :yay:

*Hug*

Ah finally have closure. This was an awesome story, definitely deserves a sot in my favorites. :derpytongue2:

I don't know what the fuck I just read, but I LIKED IT! :pinkiehappy:

I liked the ending... It was good... I think the Epiloge was one of the best parts... A lot of stories dont do that, atleast for something like this anyway....

Story is missing quite a few character tags.

OH, erm, a constructive comment?:derpyderp2: But I just wanted to complain about things. :ajbemused:

Story was nice but the ending seemed abrupt and forced. But I'm not sure if you meant it to be that way or not.

4548957
The reason the tags are few is because i didn't want to spoil the surprises on who's in the story, that and the site only allows a max of five tags, so the "other" tag filled in. Second, the last chapter was a tad more forced that it should have been and this is for the reasons of I wanted the final chapter to have nothing but pure unadulterated sex, just non-stop passionate sex with generally all the characters. And the other reason is because I sadly could not think of any real constructional dialogue for the chapter, so the sex had to make up for the short comings.

okay are you gonna make more?
:yay:

4452725 so wait this is Futa?

so the sex had to make up for the short comings.

@alchemicgree i reaaaallly dont see any...wait for it.....wait for it...."short comings" in this chapter :P (

it's a great and probably the best i saw, keep on m8 :pinkiehappy:

7953974
I wrote the story before the Babs tab even existed. But I just added it now because you do make a good point.

It's a shame Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon couldn't get in on the action. :applecry:

8561454

Thanks for the catch.

Login or register to comment