• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 3,137 Views, 93 Comments

Six Two Six Two - lunabrony



When a new villain threatens Canterlot and renders the Elements of Harmony useless, Twilight and her friends must find a way to recruit the experiment Stitch from Hawaii. And after they worked so hard to get rid of him the first time, too.

  • ...
4
 93
 3,137

Epilogue 2: The Fluttershy Ending

Author's Note:

For those of you unfamiliar with the crossover endings that make their return from Six Two Six, these alternate endings are intended to be purely standalone and are not related to story canon or show canon. Just silly 'what if' type things. I have a number of them, so stay tuned! And if you liked the story, give me a watch!

Fluttershy had never been to this part of the forest before. The trouble that all her friends had gone through during the past few days was immensely stressful, and she needed a few hours just to herself. She had wandered one of the safer paths of Everfree forest,and had many little reunions with critters she had personally rehabilitated and released over the years. Though it was very easy to become disoriented in the forest, and even she was not immune to the warped nature of ancient magic.

Having been walking in circles for quite some time, Fluttershy eventually stumbled upon a clearing. The clearing was mostly low cut grass and long reeds, circled by enormously thick trees with dark, dead branches that swayed menacingly in the wind. But the strangest thing was that the trees in the middle seemed to have some sort of inset carvings upon them, openings of various shapes and sizes.

Fluttershy slowly crept forward, having never seen anything like this before. She approached one of the openings in the nearest tree and though she pushed and pulled upon it, nothing happened. It appeared to be purely decorative. That is, until, one of the other trees swung open.

Darting behind a nearby rock and quivering with fright, Fluttershy was afraid her pounding heart would give away her location. A strange figure crept through the opening in the tree, which she recognized instantly as some sort of bipedal creature. But it wasn't just any creature, with which she would have been perfectly tolerable.

No, this figure was purely skeletal.

It didn't seem to mind much, and walked forward with the same sense of disorientation that Fluttershy had seen many times before. It paused only momentarily before turning to look directly at her.

"Hello," it said.

Maybe she was just imagining things. Her hiding place was too perfect, there was no way it could see-

"I can see your wings," the figure said kindly. "Your hiding place might be much more efficient if you were to fold them."

Fluttershy mumbled something.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," the figure said.

"I'm Fluttershy..." she squeaked.

"Fluttershy, eh? Well, you have no need to hide from me. I'm merely exploring!" The skeletal figure said. "You may call me Jack."

The pegasus brightened up just a little bit. "Oh, that's not so bad. I had a sparrow named Jack for a while, but once his wing healed I let him go."

"That's very kind. Can you by chance tell me where I am?"

"You're in the forest. Near Ponyville," she said. She felt slightly sorry for Jack, who didn't seem to know much of anything.

"I see. And there are a lot of horses in Ponyville?"

"Well, not so much horses. But ponies, yes! Ponyville is a very nice little town primarily run by friendship and magic."

The skeleton rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Magic, you say? That gives me an idea..."

Comments ( 7 )

"Oh, that's not so bad. I had a sparrow named Jack for a while, but once his wing healed I let him go."

Jack the Sparrow...?
Guess that's why all of Fluttershys rum is gone
3.bp.blogspot.com/-wzGW2cI_qvk/T3Smxz1Ud1I/AAAAAAAAABo/6oO4eCYtwXk/s1600/captain%2Bjack%2Band%2Brum.jpg

3833353 You sly cowardly dog you

A sparrow named Jack. You sneaky sly devil! So Futtershy and Jack Skellington huh? He'd like Nightmare Night since it's pretty much Halloween. I'd complain about How Fluttershy should be scared out of her wits, but despite being a living skeleton, Jack is a pretty nice guy, unless you make mad. And if someone points out he scares kids out of their wits, it's his job it even says so in the first song of Nightmare Before Christmas "It's our job, but we're not mean," so, if only someone wrote about is, this would be great!

yay:yay:. my most favorite Disney character of all time meets mlp.:pinkiehappy:

two words...MUST READ!!!

5124666

It'd be fun to see him hitting Nightmare Moon.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment