• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 3,120 Views, 93 Comments

Six Two Six Two - lunabrony



When a new villain threatens Canterlot and renders the Elements of Harmony useless, Twilight and her friends must find a way to recruit the experiment Stitch from Hawaii. And after they worked so hard to get rid of him the first time, too.

  • ...
4
 93
 3,120

14 - All Good Things

With Kretin defeated, Ponyville had slowly returned to normal. Those who had been turned to stone had thawed, and there had been many tearful reunions. The unicorn whom none of them had recognized, Celestia had explained, had been an otherwise ordinary mother of two named Rain Breeze, who had been reunited with her family after having the misfortune of encountering Kretin while picking mushrooms in the forest.

The entire group was gathered in Twilight's Library. They had all gotten hugs from Stitch, of course, and Luna had opened a small ripple in the dimensional vortex with the assistance of some extremely old books. It was an energy draining spell, and could only be kept open for a few minutes.

"Your work here shall not go unrewarded," Celestia said. "You are more than welcome to return here whenever you like, especially if Equestria needs you."

Stitch shook his head, and pointed into the tear. "Family," he said.

Applejack looked at Trixie, as all of them minus a unicorn were gathered at the scene. She began to say something, but Pinkie interrupted. "This is so exciting! I wish Rarity hadn't denied the invitation to send Stitch off, she'd have loved this!"

"Rarity has taken time off to spend with Sweetie Belle," Twilight reminded her. "Some moments have to be enjoyed before they're gone, and her little sister is growing up quickly. Not to mention she's probably traumatized by all this."

Stitch was hugging Fluttershy, who was crying. "I'm gonna miss you most of all," she sniffed.

"Do hurry," Luna warned. "I can't keep this open for much longer."

Stitch patted Fluttershy on the head and bounded through the rip, the smell of beaches and pineapples wafting through it. Luna gave a great grunt of energy and the ripple closed, her horn powering down.

Celestia sighed with satisfaction. "Alright, all of you, let's be leaving. I for one would like to celebrate the return of all my little ponies."

Rainbow Dash flew up to the front of the group. "Whatever happened to all the pieces of Kretin, anyway? Are you sure they're not going to be a problem again? Where could you possibly find somewhere that's permanently daylight?"'

Celestia just smiled, and briefly glanced upward to the sky, before looking back at Rainbow Dash.

"Don't you worry about that, I took care of it."
***

Several days after Stitch had left, with things having returned to normal and even Trixie having participated in the festivities, being much more enjoyable to be around, even if prone to egotistical outbursts. As Twilight and Spike slept, a small spike of energy appeared where the rift had closed. A small round object of some sort burst into existence and flew into the Library, bouncing off various walls before flying through the open window. It landed on a small ridge and rolled underneath the tree, never seen and quickly forgotten.

Barely visible on the small object was a set of numbers.

627.

Author's Note:

And that's a wrap! Now a few of the silly crossover endings to make a return since everyone liked them so much in Six Two Six, and we'll be done! Thanks guys!