• Member Since 11th Dec, 2012
  • offline last seen Apr 15th, 2023

lunabrony


I write stories.

E
Source

Diamond Tiara refuses to attend the totally lame Founders Day celebrations at school, so sends a pig to attend the services in her place. The only problem is... nobody notices.

When things begin to spiral out of control as the pig takes over her life, can Diamond Tiara prove she is who she says she is? More importantly, will anyone care?

Featuring the collaboration of the one and only, super talented RainbowBob

Chapters (2)
Comments ( 24 )

I swear to God, of that title is not an Epicmealtime reference, I'm going to have Muscles Glasses beat you with a bottle of Jackie Delicious.

5615936 Have no fear: Jackie Declicious is Epic Meal Slang for Jack Daniels.

And is that a .gif of Stitch breaking his finger?

aye, I have yet to even read the story but you are getting a like and a comment just from the description of the story XD

Diamond needs cured, :unsuresweetie:
Who porked her?:scootangel:
She'll be bacon a few months:applecry:

Is Abner a kin to Arnold Ziffel?:ajsmug:

Wow. This was really good. Beautiful set up. And I love the concept. This is a collaboration with Rainbow Bob? I might have to read some of his stories.

I would love to see what happens next, so I will favorite and like.

~KBO.:twilightsmile:

5616193 I was actually amused that it got a dislike mere seconds after being posted, so I guarantee someone just went "Diamond Tiara? NNNNNNNOOOOOOPE." Silly reader.

5616193
YEAH YOU MIGHT!
EH?!
EHHHHHH?!
:heart:

This will not go well for her

You got me on bacon. That's why I know this gonna be good.

Well... This is going to be one of the classics isn't it? :raritystarry:

Oh ho, this looks like it's gonna be good. Not for DT, of course, but definitely for us!

Oh, this is going to be good.

And I loved Twilight answering her own question, that was great.

The only thing stopping me from liking this is that there is currently "42" likes.

Edit: Screw it, I'm liking it anyway.

Oh your God, I figured it out. The pig is Discord.

5621849 Discords actually not even in this x3 but good try

Ponies are pretty dumb

You can get yourself some… mud, or something while you’re there. I’dunno.

This is not really a contraction. It is two words.

She looked back only once, to see the pig wandering towards the market, being reminded ironically of some old foalhood nursery rhyme.

This Little Piggy would have darker connotations in a world where herbivores reigned and cows are a sentient and sapient race.

I’m glad someponyaround here is showing some enthusiasm.

These are two words.

This chapter was silly. I cannot believe I am typing these words, but, poor Diamond Tiara. You amazingly awesome jerks, you made me feel sympathy for her.

~KBO.:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by strangephantasm deleted Feb 17th, 2015

Are you and RB doing one chapter each or something? Chapter 2 feels like it was written by a wholly different person. I do like the notion that Filthy Rich has been avoiding the eye doctor for years and can only make out faint blurry blotches of color though.

2nd chapter needs to snip and cut words that don't show us what the characters are actually doing. Can we just mandate that all authors add the Silver Spoon expositions and how she feels to a story's description page instead of mixing it within a story that has little to nothing to do with the character?

It was wholly unnecessary. I am pretty sure all people who read Silver Spoon stories are well aware how bad she feels about how she treats the crusaders and how she has no choice but to follow Diamond for various reasons her own.

Aside from that, cute ending. Shame the story is just turning into a bash fic though, I'd like more focus on the pig and the whole problems he or she causes for Diamond overall. I don't mind the pushing, the swatting, the DT IQ being below a pig's, but try to be subtle about it. It gets distracting after awhile.

Looking forward to Saturday and the mess Di is in for with all those baskets. xD

This is going to be fun, I can feel it. My first thought after having that one was "Now what's the most efficient way to suck the fun out of this?". AND EUREKA! Rather than a video camera, DT just gets a disguise and accidentally becomes friends with everypony, thus redemption!

Omfg :rainbowlaugh: Can't wait for more

Hope this continues. This is a hilarious idea!

Login or register to comment