• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 6,069 Views, 714 Comments

Dark Paradise: the TwiLuna Group Collab - Habanc



100-500 word prompt-based minifics from the TwiLuna group. Contains copious amounts of adorkableness.

  • ...
28
 714
 6,069

PreviousChapters Next
Insomnia - Starlight Shadow

Written by: Starlight Shadow

*****

Twilight tossed and turned. She had to stop reading so late into the night; her head was so abuzz with information she couldn't sleep. She yawned and continued throwing herself around the bed like a dying otter. She'd only seen an otter once, at Fluttershy's cottage. Maybe she could write a paper about them and give it to Fluttershy as a present - Gah!

"Can't sleep?"

Twilight jumped. Luna was standing on the edge of her balcony, spectral mane blowing about in all its glory. "Mind if I come in?"

"No, of course not, come right in." Twilight stifled a yawn. Luna stepped into Twilight's room, and sat down beside her bed, giving Twilight a nuzzle.

"I could tell you weren't asleep, so I came over here to check on you."

"Were your Luna senses tingling?" Twilight giggled. Luna rolled her eyes.

"For the last time, I am not Spider-Mane; I don't have a 'Luna sense'."

"Luna..." Twilight hesitated.

"What?" Luna tilted her head in curiosity.

"I know we only just started dating, but..." She stared at the rug. "Could you...snuggle with me?"

Luna slipped into Twilight's bed. "Of course."

In the grasp of her marefriend's arms, Twilight finally fell asleep.

PreviousChapters Next